Implanted with Rigicon Malleable implant (Rigi10H) in India.

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
brotherman

Implanted with Rigicon Malleable implant (Rigi10H) in India.

Postby brotherman » Thu Dec 08, 2022 5:34 am

Hello. I recently fell upon this amazing community and it helped me a lot when i needed it. So, i'd like to give back to this community as much as i can.

I've got the Rigicon's malleable implants on October this year. It's been 55 days so far. If there is anything you guys would like to know about it, Please drop a word here or pm me, i will revert as soon as i can.

I got it done in New Delhi, India. The cost was 2.4Lakh INR, which is roughly 3000$ USD. I chose malleable implants over the inflatables because of the durability, cost effectiveness, less corrective surgeries needed further leading to lesser chances of coming in contact with infections. Why rigicon? Because, it came with a 25 years warranty and a higher bending angle of 135*. This should allow me to stow away my penis downwards and tucked in that it would appear normal in clothes.

Did i lose size?
No, i did not. It depends a lot on your surgeon actually. With the correct sizing you do not lose any length or girth. In the first week of my surgery i did feel that i had lost an inch in girth, but i regained it completely in the 4th week of my recovery. I believe this time was taken for the new nerves to form in and around the corporas and i still feel pain around the tips of the implant and some friction along the shaft too. I am hoping that this would go away soon too.

How painful was it?
The surgery was done under spinal anesthesia so i didn't feel any pain during the surgery. But recovery is a different story altogether. Nothing that one can't manage. But, by knowing what's coming in the following months,it can help you prepare better. It took me 30 days for the stitches on the peno-scrotal area to come off and 45 days for the pain to subside. Every week i would feel the pain easing out with icings and the post surgery meds that i was on. But till then, most of the time i was lying bottom less, just icing in the first 2 weeks.

How is the sex?
That's why you would get the implant in the first place, to have sex. I was cleared to have sex after 6 weeks. I was eager to try out my new toy, but i followed the doctor's instructions. Mainly because i wanted to avoid any internal injury which might lead to more infections. So, the sex was great, exactly how it was before the ED. The glans fully engorge when the blood flows in. The erection feels natural and strong enough to go through a wall, so woman on top is not a concern what so ever. Oral sex was good, i din't lose any sensation that i thought i would. Penetrative sex, in all sorts of positions was great too. I felt burning sensation around the tip afters. This burning has been getting better with time. I would feel it while ejaculating initially, but now that has gone too.

How well can i conceal it?
I need help with this actually. I am 6" in length and 5" in girth. if i stow it upwards, towards the belly button, the glans would always peep out as if it saying "HI", and it would hurt around the neck, as if the belt of the underwear is choking the neck of the penis. It is painful and uncomfortable. Along the sides, it pops out, can be easily spotted, unless covered with a baggy T-Shirt or a Jacket. I'm glad that winters are here so for now i can still hide it. But i am worried. Like a lot worried about hiding it in formals. I have to wear formals with my shirt tucked in and i can't hide it like that.
Why don't i stow it downwards? I tried to. Every time i put my penis downwards, it hurts along the head right where the implant tips are. My Penis bends till an angle of 35-40* so far and that's it not the whole 135* that i expected. I will update about this, once i speak to the doctor again. But till then any insights on how can i conceal it in formals and what should i do about the pain in the glans and some friction in the shaft area, would be much appreciated.

Have i made a mistake with the implant?
I am still battling this question on a daily basis. Yes, it empowers me to have sex. But that's a little portion of my life. I don't want to give away the rest of it to fuck for an hour. Of course i would love to have sex. I am 33, with a very active lifestyle and a job that i love. I haven't been able to run, cycle or weightlift at all till now. Everytime i would try to work out, it starts aching around the shaft area, maybe because i'm still recovering. And, it is embarrassing whenever i have to put on formals. I get very conscious during public meetings.

Conclusion.
If i can hide it and the pain goes away. I think the implant was the best decision to go with. I will update you guys as time takes its course. Meanwhile, if somebody can show me how to conceal the malleable implant in clothes? How do i stow it downwards without it paining? Will the pain gradually subside around the tips and the shaft, if it will, by when?

Apart from this, please feel free to ask me anything. I'll do my best.

Italian

Re: Implanted with Rigicon Malleable implant (Rigi10H) in India.

Postby Italian » Thu Dec 08, 2022 10:09 am

brotherman wrote:Hello. I recently fell upon this amazing community and it helped me a lot when i needed it. So, i'd like to give back to this community as much as i can.

I've got the Rigicon's malleable implants on October this year. It's been 55 days so far. If there is anything you guys would like to know about it, Please drop a word here or pm me, i will revert as soon as i can.

I got it done in New Delhi, India. The cost was 2.4Lakh INR, which is roughly 3000$ USD. I chose malleable implants over the inflatables because of the durability, cost effectiveness, less corrective surgeries needed further leading to lesser chances of coming in contact with infections. Why rigicon? Because, it came with a 25 years warranty and a higher bending angle of 135*. This should allow me to stow away my penis downwards and tucked in that it would appear normal in clothes.

Did i lose size?
No, i did not. It depends a lot on your surgeon actually. With the correct sizing you do not lose any length or girth. In the first week of my surgery i did feel that i had lost an inch in girth, but i regained it completely in the 4th week of my recovery. I believe this time was taken for the new nerves to form in and around the corporas and i still feel pain around the tips of the implant and some friction along the shaft too. I am hoping that this would go away soon too.

How painful was it?
The surgery was done under spinal anesthesia so i didn't feel any pain during the surgery. But recovery is a different story altogether. Nothing that one can't manage. But, by knowing what's coming in the following months,it can help you prepare better. It took me 30 days for the stitches on the peno-scrotal area to come off and 45 days for the pain to subside. Every week i would feel the pain easing out with icings and the post surgery meds that i was on. But till then, most of the time i was lying bottom less, just icing in the first 2 weeks.

How is the sex?
That's why you would get the implant in the first place, to have sex. I was cleared to have sex after 6 weeks. I was eager to try out my new toy, but i followed the doctor's instructions. Mainly because i wanted to avoid any internal injury which might lead to more infections. So, the sex was great, exactly how it was before the ED. The glans fully engorge when the blood flows in. The erection feels natural and strong enough to go through a wall, so woman on top is not a concern what so ever. Oral sex was good, i din't lose any sensation that i thought i would. Penetrative sex, in all sorts of positions was great too. I felt burning sensation around the tip afters. This burning has been getting better with time. I would feel it while ejaculating initially, but now that has gone too.

How well can i conceal it?
I need help with this actually. I am 6" in length and 5" in girth. if i stow it upwards, towards the belly button, the glans would always peep out as if it saying "HI", and it would hurt around the neck, as if the belt of the underwear is choking the neck of the penis. It is painful and uncomfortable. Along the sides, it pops out, can be easily spotted, unless covered with a baggy T-Shirt or a Jacket. I'm glad that winters are here so for now i can still hide it. But i am worried. Like a lot worried about hiding it in formals. I have to wear formals with my shirt tucked in and i can't hide it like that.
Why don't i stow it downwards? I tried to. Every time i put my penis downwards, it hurts along the head right where the implant tips are. My Penis bends till an angle of 35-40* so far and that's it not the whole 135* that i expected. I will update about this, once i speak to the doctor again. But till then any insights on how can i conceal it in formals and what should i do about the pain in the glans and some friction in the shaft area, would be much appreciated.

Have i made a mistake with the implant?
I am still battling this question on a daily basis. Yes, it empowers me to have sex. But that's a little portion of my life. I don't want to give away the rest of it to fuck for an hour. Of course i would love to have sex. I am 33, with a very active lifestyle and a job that i love. I haven't been able to run, cycle or weightlift at all till now. Everytime i would try to work out, it starts aching around the shaft area, maybe because i'm still recovering. And, it is embarrassing whenever i have to put on formals. I get very conscious during public meetings.

Conclusion.
If i can hide it and the pain goes away. I think the implant was the best decision to go with. I will update you guys as time takes its course. Meanwhile, if somebody can show me how to conceal the malleable implant in clothes? How do i stow it downwards without it paining? Will the pain gradually subside around the tips and the shaft, if it will, by when?

Apart from this, please feel free to ask me anything. I'll do my best.

hi friend, congrats on your rig.
please keep us posted.
in the meantime, a few questions:
Way did you implant in India?
does it look like a normal penis?
Would a woman who doesn't know about the implant notice?
can you do all the positions?
would you like to send some pictures?
thank you

principles

Postby principles » Thu Dec 08, 2022 11:26 am

Hey brotherman!

Even though I have no experience with malleables, I will venture to say that all the sensitivity and discomfort and/or mild pain you're having right now during daily activities AND during sex will eventually disappear. It's still very early in your recovery, even though I'm not implanted with a malleable, I bet months from now all that discomfort will be long gone. I experienced similar discomfort for the first 3-6 months after surgery. It's completely normal whether it's an malleable or an IPP.

As far as the concealability, It's something that you'll be able to provide more information to US in the upcoming months, I myself would be interested in your feedback regarding the rigicon's advertised 135 degree bend angle. I'd guess that eventually all the discomfort that you're having right now when you wear your malleable pointing downwards will also subside and you'll be able to get comfortable with that type of "carry" too.

There are very few people that have malleables in this forum so information about it will be a bit lacking tbh, thus I'd like to humbly request not to forget to do an update 6 months or so from now, after you're completely healed and fucking everybody hehe. I did that myself, there's a known tendency of users vanishing after they start succesfully using their implant and they usually won't come back until there's a failure or they are looking for new information. It's a normal behavior though, after I healed from the procedure, I stopped even thinking about it, it became normal and thus I didn't feel the need to keep up with every nuance about implants. I got it done, it worked, and it was time to move on and get busy with fucking and life in general.

Anyways, long rant. In short, every discomfort you're currently having is likely to completely vanish and/or lessen drastically as you continue to heal.

Keep us posted!
Healthy 31y
08/2020 Titan 22+3. Post op was rough. Best sex of my life. Tubing failed after 26 months.
11/2022 Titan 24+2. Infected from Revision.
01/2023 Tactra 23 13mm. Salvage.
08/2023 Titan 20+3. Infected (3 weeks in)
08/2023 Scheduled Tactra Salvage.

brotherman

Postby brotherman » Thu Dec 08, 2022 12:48 pm

hi friend, congrats on your rig.

Well, Thank you. I hope this is this the right thing to do. And my experience with malleable implant can surely help others too.

please keep us posted.

I certainly will, do my best.

in the meantime, a few questions:
Way did you implant in India?

Because, I live in India. Also, even if you are anywhere in the world, you could always compare the costs. Add your flight tickets and the stay in a hotel. No need to go to agents who will charge extra for your 'Travel-treatment', this can be taken care by the surgeon's staff. Also, the appointment slots are readily available in this part of the world. So, this could be a viable option for anybody in any part of the world.

does it look like a normal penis?

Yes, it does. You need to understand this, you will have a new flacid state, which is the length and girth provided because of the implant. This is your permanent flacid condition. Your brian will take atleast 2 months to register it. Your body needs time to adapt to the implant too. And then you have an erect state, Which makes the glans engorge and the blood flow in the shaft increases its thickness too. So, your erecion state will be like you used to be before the implant, Infact the tips inside the glans, because some space is used by the tips, you get more engorgement. Your natural glans engorgement + The girth from the implant. It doesn't work like this around the shaft though, because your corporal nerves are replaced by the implant, so the girth remains the same.

This normal appearance takes time to occur. In the first week, i thought i lost a significant amount of girth. And i was extremely worried about it. As humans we get to get extra cautious when it comes to our genital appearances, so even a slight detriment is a like a set back. But, let me reassure you, Once you are through with your recovery period, the appearance would not be your concern.

Would a woman who doesn't know about the implant notice?

No, if you're having casual sex or one night stands. Yes, she will notice it, If you are married or are in a living relationship. She will notice the always erect state at some point of time. Also, in my opinion you should try talking to your partner about it. Not for her sake but for your own mental support. You might be surprised on how well does she take it and you might get a more permanent and accessible support system.

can you do all the positions?

Yes, I can do all the positions, Without any problem. There is no worries about erosion or any lack of sensation.

would you like to send some pictures?

Okay, Let me think about it.

thank you

You're Welcome.

implantguy1

Postby implantguy1 » Fri Dec 09, 2022 3:07 am

Brother i need to ask some questions!
1- From which doctor you got the implant?
2- In india mostly doctor are promoting Tactra in American malleable implants? Have you discussed the implants with your doctor? What was his reviews about other malleable implants?
3- What kind of ED you had?

4- How is the rigidity of your implant? Can you do anal? Or women on top?

moes35

Postby moes35 » Fri Dec 09, 2022 12:18 pm

Thanks for these detailed info! I also have a few questions:

-did the surgeon offer you other malleable implant options, like the shah (silicone) implant? If so, why did you go with this one?
-you said that your penis only bends up to 35-40 degrees, is it because of the pain or because it feels like the implant won't physically bend anymore past this angle?

brotherman

Postby brotherman » Sat Dec 10, 2022 11:14 am

Hey Principles.

Even though I have no experience with malleables, I will venture to say that all the sensitivity and discomfort and/or mild pain you're having right now during daily activities AND during sex will eventually disappear. It's still very early in your recovery, even though I'm not implanted with a malleable, I bet months from now all that discomfort will be long gone. I experienced similar discomfort for the first 3-6 months after surgery. It's completely normal whether it's an malleable or an IPP.

Thank you for the re-assuring words. I was told by my doctor that the pain should start easing out by the time stitches dissolve which is about 30 days and then around 45-60 days, it would disappear completely. So the timeline that was given to me, made me think that, if something is wrong. I never planned to work from home for more than the initial month after the surgery. Luckily, i got to do so. It is quite painful, when i try to conceal it. But, thank you for letting me know, that this might not be permanent.

As far as the concealability, It's something that you'll be able to provide more information to US in the upcoming months, I myself would be interested in your feedback regarding the rigicon's advertised 135 degree bend angle. I'd guess that eventually all the discomfort that you're having right now when you wear your malleable pointing downwards will also subside and you'll be able to get comfortable with that type of "carry" too.

Okay, so far i've been able to bend it till 45* degrees without any pain. If i push to 90*, That is when it pains the glans and the bending hinge area in the shaft. The pain starts to build in the first 15 mins and then i have to ease it out of clothes so that the pain subsides. If it gets better, I'll update it here. But it has been 59 days but no relief so far. I wonder if there is any other way to conceal it. Wearing it upwards and sideways doesn't work. And i believe that it won't for anyone who is 6" inches in length or above.

There are very few people that have malleables in this forum so information about it will be a bit lacking tbh, thus I'd like to humbly request not to forget to do an update 6 months or so from now, after you're completely healed and fucking everybody hehe. I did that myself, there's a known tendency of users vanishing after they start succesfully using their implant and they usually won't come back until there's a failure or they are looking for new information.

This forum has helped me a lot when i needed it. So i'll make sure to keep you guys posted with updates as long as it can help even a single person out there.

Peace out.

brotherman

Postby brotherman » Sat Dec 10, 2022 11:33 am

implantguy1 wrote:Brother i need to ask some questions!
1- From which doctor you got the implant?
2- In india mostly doctor are promoting Tactra in American malleable implants? Have you discussed the implants with your doctor? What was his reviews about other malleable implants?
3- What kind of ED you had?

4- How is the rigidity of your implant? Can you do anal? Or women on top?

1. Dr. Vijayant Gupta, in New Delhi, was my surgeon.
2. No, Tactra was never suggested to me because of the spring back issue and lesser angle of bendability. "Shah penile implant" also known as "Indian penile implant" was suggested to me and i would chosen it, had concealability wasn't a top priority for me. So far the most successful implant for the doctor was "Shah prosthesis". Reasons:- It's comfortable under your skin. Your penis is a very sensitive cardio-vascular organ and a rigid rod could be hard to accommodate, hence the silicon sleeves are a lot easier to adjust.
Secondly, the cost of the Indian Implant was fairly less.

Yet, i chose Rigicon, because of the 135* bendability, which i haven't been able to use so far. So, in due time i would be able to tell you better.

3. I had Venogenic ED.

4. The rigidity is good enough to go through a wall, Anal wouldn't be an issue. I've tried woman on top. It was okay, but the head burned after a bit. It went away on the following day but i'm hoping that it'll get better.

brotherman

Postby brotherman » Sat Dec 10, 2022 11:42 am

moes35 wrote:Thanks for these detailed info! I also have a few questions:

-did the surgeon offer you other malleable implant options, like the shah (silicone) implant? If so, why did you go with this one?
-you said that your penis only bends up to 35-40 degrees, is it because of the pain or because it feels like the implant won't physically bend anymore past this angle?

Yes, he did offer me the "Shah Prosthesis". I chose Rigicon, although it was fairly new in the market because of the assurance it came with. Lifetime warranty. So, i won't have to pay a penny again. Gives me a little peace of mind.

Secondly, Although i had to pay 1.2L extra for Rigicons. I thought it was worth it because of the concealability. If i can bend it close to my balls to hide the bulge, i would think that i've made the right decision.

The penis bends till 30-40 degrees because of the pain. When i wear it inside a tight brief in goes upto 90*, but it pains so i have to pull it out of clothes in 15 mins. I'm guessing this is because that the hinge is new. and with time the implants will bend more. Will update in the coming days. But even at 90*, there are no spring backs. So another reason for me to believe that yeah it will bend more.

implantguy1

Postby implantguy1 » Sun Dec 11, 2022 8:48 am

Brother i am sure you will feel better in few days on bending your implant. I have been researching on malleable for a year almost. For a malleable implant India is the largest market i think.
I have some questions.!!!

1-Why you choose Dr vijay? Instead of Dr Raman and Dr Ashish? Because these two Drs are in the favour of Tactra implant. Where as Dr Vijay recommends Rigicon. I have never heard of the spring back issue of tactra from any single source. Even i have heard from Dr Ashish that for the maximum hardness you should go for tactra and if you want maximum bendability then go for the rigicon.

2- Indian Shah implant is only considerable if you have money problem. Every Doctor is saying if you do not have any money problem then always opt American Malleables beacuse their quality is much better then indian shah. I still dont know why Dr Vijay is recommending Indian Implant over Americans!

3- Your Decision was very good on choosing Rigicon over Indian Implant. You will feel 100% better in a very few days. ;) Brother it will be a very great help for us if you share a picture of yours penis with or without clothes. Share some pictures where your penis is straight (Rigid) and under clothes while bending (Concealment).

Regards.

Return to “Implants”