Implanted with Rigicon Malleable implant (Rigi10H) in India.

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
Pamen116

Re: Implanted with Rigicon Malleable implant (Rigi10H) in India.

Postby Pamen116 » Wed Mar 29, 2023 5:45 pm

Hey brotherman you only have one pic and it’a just in the lowered state. As you being one of the very few if not only person with a malleable on this site with photos it’s very helpful for us guys, is there anyway you can post one that has the implant in the upward state? For me this will be my 5 surgery and want to make a prudent decision on my next surgery. If you can help us out. I know this isn’t a dick show and I’m sure there are some prudes on here but for me the visual of something I’m purchasing helps 100x more.
30 yrs old. Current IPP failed in 2022. Waiting revision. No insurance. I’ve had both Titan & AMS.

implantguy1

Postby implantguy1 » Thu Mar 30, 2023 9:14 am

Hey brotherman i need to ask some questions.
1-can your partner know that you are having implant? If you do not tell!! And how do you feel about tips at glance while having sex.
2- On this stage what do you thing if somehow time goes back, Will your decision be same?
3-What about concealment? Can you now easily sit in gatherings? By looking at you can someone know about your implant?? And if we are living in combine family system how can we conceal it?

freshkid1234

Postby freshkid1234 » Thu Mar 30, 2023 8:44 pm

brotherman wrote:
freshkid1234 wrote:Hello, thanks a lot for your thread here!

I read everything in detail and I am very happy that you explained everything so good.

How old are you?

I am 34.
I do combat sports, JiuJitsu, muay thai and sometimes mma.
Will this be still possible with malleable Rigicon implant`?

I think this could be a problem. I am facing issues when i work out. Because of the malleable, i am always hard. and sometimes it would point out at abrupt angles, when ever you sit and stand. So, while doing squats, my dick would just point out, this gets me really weirded out and working out at the gym has become a problem for me. Because i am worried that i'd look like a creep who is constantly grabbing his dick to readjust it,
So any exercise , which involves bending your knees or pelvic exercises for that matter even rock climbing would be problematic. Unless, if i find the right sort of gear or underwear for it, that can keep things in place without hurting me. I feel that if i can come across it, it will solve the problem. In fact, i am browsing threads across this forum, looking for the same answers. Please share them with me, if you come across something useful.
Or if not... whats about deep squats or other extreme postions, or maybe if you climb a wall or something else special and not normal movements?

I haven't been able to workout at a public gym because of the same concerns, I want to go Scuba diving, i cancelled it thinking that the malleable rods might face too much pressure and it'll hurt me. So, i have postponed it for now. I am still 5 months in my surgery. So i am learning as time passes by.

A solution to wall cimbing and deep squats is if you have your implant pointing upwards to your belly, you might be able to pull this off, but there will be discomfort. You will have to wrap your head around it.

For me, i am facing problems even when i am just sitting straight in my office chair and working for more than 3-4 hours in formal attire. The implant hurts, it is nowhere close to being as comfortable as i used to be before the implant. Forget about adventure sports. I am still worried about the day to day stuff and getting through my daily life. Sure i can fuck pussies all i want, but did i get fucked in the process?

I was in pain till three months after my surgery. I have been on a 5km rum and some cycling without a problem. So you should be fine with these. Maybe as the time passes by, and i try more outdoor activities later, i would be a better person to answer your questions. But, for now we share the same concerns. Please let me know if you find something.

if you make erection with your implant. which angle can you reach? up to 1or 2 oclock?

Okay this is something that you don't need to worry about at all. The erection is rock hard and points straight out, like a normal penis would. For me it stays at 90*. More like 3 o'clock.

You need to ask people with IPPs. They would be able to tell you better about the tubes in the 3 piece. Will they break if exposed to MMA?

Looking forward to hearing from you soon.
Thanks.

Hello brotherman, if I am honest you dont sound very happy. Your a young man, 34y.o. and facing big problem cause of the malleable implant. Everything you mention is exactly like I thought it could or would be.
Yes a hard dick is fine, but whats about the other 99.99% of your life. How will you get in contact with girls if you cant even walk or sit normally. I hope this gets better soon.

I think maybe the rigicon is not the best implant. I heard that the indian shah implant should be the best for malleable, because it feels more comfortable. There is a story here from indianguy which described everything perfect about the malleable implant. he use a special underwear and is doing everything now.

Maybe the indian malleable or 3 piece is a better choice. or maybe even the tactra is better than rigicon. The best would be always to hold all the implant before surgery in your hands and then make a decission.

Now your not so long after surgery. I would say give it at least 1 year and if your still not happy with it, maybe undergo the 3piece implant surgery or another malleable Tactra or Indian? but before hold them both in your hands to get an idea what will wait then.

So after your infos I will definetly not take the malleable and will give the 3piece a try. but after that the malleable is really highly considered, cause I dont like my penis every years cut open for revisions.

All the best and thanks again for your information up here. So helpful for all of us!
Dr. Osmonov - 23/6/2023 UKSH Kiel
Coloplast 22cm+1cm RTE, Titan Touch pump - penoscrotal

freshkid1234

Postby freshkid1234 » Thu Mar 30, 2023 8:49 pm

implantguy1 wrote:Hey brotherman i need to ask some questions.
1-can your partner know that you are having implant? If you do not tell!! And how do you feel about tips at glance while having sex.
2- On this stage what do you thing if somehow time goes back, Will your decision be same?
3-What about concealment? Can you now easily sit in gatherings? By looking at you can someone know about your implant?? And if we are living in combine family system how can we conceal it?

I am not brotherman but I can answer it for sure!
1) how can you hide 2 hard rods in your penis??? Every partner will know if they will be near your groin area.
2) - thats for brotherman ;)
3) Concealment is not the best with malleable. Everyone will either think you have an implant or a hardon.
Conealment isnt easy with the malleable!

master1c8

Postby master1c8 » Thu Mar 30, 2023 10:30 pm

I saw some guys with Coloplast non inflatable implants. They are look fantastic, but of course it was impossible to hide. But they was happy anyway :lol:
Age 33.
Have about 8 month ED, started use pills and injection but stop it
now with Coloplast Titan Touch by Dr. Menshchikov.
If you want to look at implant you can call me.

brotherman

Postby brotherman » Tue Apr 04, 2023 10:52 am

Hello brotherman, if I am honest you dont sound very happy.

Hey again! Erm, not in an extreme way, but yes i am not at a 100% satisfactory rate. I've read multiple posts here, and everyone says that 4-5 months is fairly early in the recovery phase. At two months, i couldn't bend my dick much without the pain, that got better around the 4th month. So, i went under this procedure thinking about certain results, which i am yet to see. I keep sharing about the progress, whenever a milestone is achieved.

Your a young man, 34y.o. and facing big problem cause of the malleable implant. Everything you mention is exactly like I thought it could or would be.
Yes a hard dick is fine, but whats about the other 99.99% of your life. How will you get in contact with girls if you cant even walk or sit normally. I hope this gets better soon.

Oh i can sit normally and i walk absolutely fine. The problem arises with prolonged sitting. Imagine boarding a flight or Driving continuously for 3-4 hours or just plain ass sitting in your chair and working at an office in formal attire. A lot of people achieve it by bending their dick upwards. This is not an option for me because this way i can't conceal my member.

I think maybe the rigicon is not the best implant. I heard that the indian shah implant should be the best for malleable, because it feels more comfortable. There is a story here from indianguy which described everything perfect about the malleable implant. he use a special underwear and is doing everything now.

Oh yeah, Indian Malleable implant has a lot of success stories. Maybe it is the better choice or maybe there isn't any difference when it comes to the pain bit. I know for a fact that without the hinge the Visible Penile Bulge in the clothes is much more prominent. The hinge and the 135* bendability are thus essential for better concealment. And i guess you are talking about edindia. I have written to him and i am hoping to hear from him soon.

Maybe the indian malleable or 3 piece is a better choice. or maybe even the tactra is better than rigicon. The best would be always to hold all the implant before surgery in your hands and then make a decission.

This is my journal so far, I can only vouch for Rigicon's malleable if my pain goes away. Maybe in a month or two it might. At that point i wouldn't think twice about the decision that i made. IPPs have their fair share of problem too. You just have to weigh the pros and cons. If you can wait for 2-3 months, i will personally inform you about my state.

Just take your sweet time before you make a call. Know that, there is no turning back.

brotherman

Postby brotherman » Tue Apr 04, 2023 11:00 am

implantguy1 wrote:Hey brotherman i need to ask some questions.

No, If its a one night stand.
Yes, if you are married or in a live-in relationship. Because at some point your wife/girlfriend is bound to notice and ask you about your always hard penis.

I need to assess better to answer this question. And in due time i will. For now, it keeps getting better and i am hoping for an absolute positive outcome.

I can conceal my member pretty well actually, i've posted pictures on Page 3. Take a look to get an idea. I can sit in gatherings without anybody knowing. But it pains if i am sitting for prolonged hours(This is my major concern). No, nobody can tell my looking at me that i've been implanted. If you have your own room to sleep, wherein you can go and rest with your clothes off when it pains, you should be fine in a combined family system as well.

brotherman

Postby brotherman » Tue Apr 04, 2023 11:01 am

master1c8 wrote:I saw some guys with Coloplast non inflatable implants. They are look fantastic, but of course it was impossible to hide. But they was happy anyway :lol:

Hey, could you share the link to that thread? I'd love to read their journals.

brotherman

Postby brotherman » Tue Apr 04, 2023 11:02 am

Pamen116 wrote:Hey brotherman you only have one pic and it’a just in the lowered state. As you being one of the very few if not only person with a malleable on this site with photos it’s very helpful for us guys, is there anyway you can post one that has the implant in the upward state? For me this will be my 5 surgery and want to make a prudent decision on my next surgery. If you can help us out. I know this isn’t a dick show and I’m sure there are some prudes on here but for me the visual of something I’m purchasing helps 100x more.

Okay, i surely will in due time. No worries.

freshkid1234

Postby freshkid1234 » Tue Apr 04, 2023 7:13 pm

brotherman wrote:
Hello brotherman, if I am honest you dont sound very happy.

Hey again! Erm, not in an extreme way, but yes i am not at a 100% satisfactory rate. I've read multiple posts here, and everyone says that 4-5 months is fairly early in the recovery phase. At two months, i couldn't bend my dick much without the pain, that got better around the 4th month. So, i went under this procedure thinking about certain results, which i am yet to see. I keep sharing about the progress, whenever a milestone is achieved.

Your a young man, 34y.o. and facing big problem cause of the malleable implant. Everything you mention is exactly like I thought it could or would be.

Oh i can sit normally and i walk absolutely fine. The problem arises with prolonged sitting. Imagine boarding a flight or Driving continuously for 3-4 hours or just plain ass sitting in your chair and working at an office in formal attire. A lot of people achieve it by bending their dick upwards. This is not an option for me because this way i can't conceal my member.

Oh yeah, Indian Malleable implant has a lot of success stories. Maybe it is the better choice or maybe there isn't any difference when it comes to the pain bit. I know for a fact that without the hinge the Visible Penile Bulge in the clothes is much more prominent. The hinge and the 135* bendability are thus essential for better concealment. And i guess you are talking about edindia. I have written to him and i am hoping to hear from him soon.

This is my journal so far, I can only vouch for Rigicon's malleable if my pain goes away. Maybe in a month or two it might. At that point i wouldn't think twice about the decision that i made. IPPs have their fair share of problem too. You just have to weigh the pros and cons. If you can wait for 2-3 months, i will personally inform you about my state.

Just take your sweet time before you make a call. Know that, there is no turning back.

Thanks a lot for all your informations which you share! Can I ask who was your surgeon

Return to “Implants”