Implanted with Rigicon Malleable implant (Rigi10H) in India.

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
brotherman

Re: Implanted with Rigicon Malleable implant (Rigi10H) in India.

Postby brotherman » Fri Dec 23, 2022 3:43 pm

Thank you. I sure hope so.. This forum lacks a lot of information on malleables because IPPs are more prevalent in the US. Probably my experience will be able to help out others.

implantguy1

Postby implantguy1 » Sat Dec 24, 2022 5:35 am

Thank you so much for the update brother. Its good to listen now you are having less pain while bending the implant :-)))))).. Do update us when you have something new to share.

principles

Postby principles » Tue Jan 03, 2023 8:28 pm

Hey brotherman!

It's been a while since you were implanted with the rigicon.

I don't want to bother or take too much of your time. Any input however based on your malleable experience will be highly appreciated.

My situation:
My titan failed, I got a new titan and the new titan got infected from the revision. So It's likely I'll get a malleable soon as well.

I have some questions about the malleable if you don't mind:

1) Are you able to sleep on your side/belly?
2) Did it change your number 2 habits? As in, do you usually put the junk inside the bowl or do you keep it outside? if the former, how did the malleable affect your experience?
3) How is your adaptation thus far?
4) The concealment aspect. Has it been improving with time?
5) Have you done any exercising with the malleable? How's the experience?
6) Any blatant negatives with your malleable experiences that I'm not antecipating?
7) Any more gotchas in order to prepare myself?
Healthy 31y
08/2020 Titan 22+3. Post op was rough. Best sex of my life. Tubing failed after 26 months.
11/2022 Titan 24+2. Infected from Revision.
01/2023 Tactra 23 13mm. Salvage.
08/2023 Titan 20+3. Infected (3 weeks in)
08/2023 Scheduled Tactra Salvage.

brotherman

Postby brotherman » Mon Jan 09, 2023 9:46 am

Let me add pictures to give a better idea about concealment.

So, it has been 3 months into the surgery. I can bend my penis to 90*(I'm yet to see the advertised 135*). There is occasional discomfort but every week it keeps getting better exponentially. With time i'm hoping that it would go away completely.
Attachments
20230109_193136-min.jpg
20230109_193136-min.jpg (911.9 KiB) Viewed 491 times
20230109_193613-min.jpg
20230109_193613-min.jpg (968.02 KiB) Viewed 491 times
20230109_192947-min (1).jpg
20230109_192947-min (1).jpg (133.25 KiB) Viewed 491 times

RoboCock69

Postby RoboCock69 » Mon Jan 09, 2023 9:51 am

Nice hog. Is that some kind of special underwear you purchased?
Born 1982. Implanted with Coloplast Titan 22cm in August 2021 by the great Dr. Perito in Miami. 6.125" BPEL, 5.25" EG. "It's the girth that gets her off."

brotherman

Postby brotherman » Mon Jan 09, 2023 10:13 am

Hello Principles.

I'm so sorry to hear that you need to go through a revision again. Let me answer all of your questions one by one.

principles wrote:
1) Are you able to sleep on your side/belly?

Yes, i can if i wanted to. but i would need to adjust my penis between my thighs and abdomen. You shouldn't be worried about it, your body will learn to adjust in due time.

2) Did it change your number 2 habits? As in, do you usually put the junk inside the bowl or do you keep it outside? if the former, how did the malleable affect your experience?

No i didn't have to. The bendability allows me to keep my member inside the rim.

3) How is your adaptation thus far?

It took my brain 3 months to get used to the implant. The idea of a flaccid dick and the comfort of it inside your pants is replaced by two hard rods, takes time to register. But, you surely do and it gets comfortable over time as the the new nerves finish forming around your penis.

4) The concealment aspect. Has it been improving with time?

Yes, it has. I can bend my dick to 90* now without much pain. Sometimes it hurts, then i need to pull my dick out and re adjust it, and then it settles down. Every week i can see improvements. It has been 90 days so far. I think in another month the discomfort should completely go away.

5) Have you done any exercising with the malleable? How's the experience?

No, I haven't started working out yet. I wanted to wait to out till my dick felt absolutely normal. Now, it does. I'll update you once i start working out.

6) Any blatant negatives with your malleable experiences that I'm not antecipating?

There are only two things that bothered me. I was mostly worried about hiding my dick in formals. I think i am getting there now, so that area is checked.
The 2nd thing was the pain around the glans, where the tip of the implant rests. That has also diminished to a point where i get through the day without worrying about it al all. That was it.

7) Any more gotchas in order to prepare myself?

Just give your brain time to wrap it around the malleable, you might actually find your life easier with it.
I am 6 inches long and 5 inches thick. These dimensions shouldn't be a problem for you. However anything bigger than this needs to be discussed with the surgeon.

If you can achieve concealment with malleables, It can definitely make your life easier.

brotherman

Postby brotherman » Mon Jan 09, 2023 10:18 am

RoboCock69 wrote:Nice hog. Is that some kind of special underwear you purchased?

Thanks. Not really. It's a normal brief. Nothing extra-ordinary about it.

Freely suspended the implant falls till 60-70*. Whereas in a tight pair of underwear i can bend upto 90*, However i would like it to go upto 135* as rigicon advertises.

Italian

Postby Italian » Mon Jan 09, 2023 1:13 pm

thanks for the pics mate. some questions:
- are the implant cylinders 13 mm in circumference?
- from the outside it looks like a natural penis, it doesn't look like there is a prosthesis.
so, in your opinion, a girl who does NOT know could notice it with sex?
have you had any experience with this?

Thanks

brotherman

Postby brotherman » Mon Jan 09, 2023 2:17 pm

Hello.

Italian wrote:- are the implant cylinders 13 mm in circumference?

It's 14mm in circumference.

- from the outside it looks like a natural penis, it doesn't look like there is a prosthesis.
so, in your opinion, a girl who does NOT know could notice it with sex?
have you had any experience with this?

For a one night stand, nobody can notice. But if you are in a live-in relationship or if you are married, you're partner is bound to notice. She end up asking the obvious question about you being hard all the time. That's a dead ass give away.

But while having sex, nobody can tell that you have an implant, apart from you. It'll be entirely your call to share that information with your partner or not.

principles

Postby principles » Tue Jan 10, 2023 12:18 am

brotherman,

I couldn't be more thankful for you sharing all of your malleable experience so far. thanks a bunch for answering all my questions.
I'm curious how it feels during heavy exercising. For the first year, I felt pain from the reservoir of my titan while running 5k, but eventually the pain subsided. I wonder if all that bouncing would cause some pain with the malleable device as well. Let us know when you get to it and share your experience with us!
Healthy 31y
08/2020 Titan 22+3. Post op was rough. Best sex of my life. Tubing failed after 26 months.
11/2022 Titan 24+2. Infected from Revision.
01/2023 Tactra 23 13mm. Salvage.
08/2023 Titan 20+3. Infected (3 weeks in)
08/2023 Scheduled Tactra Salvage.

Return to “Implants”