Implanted with Rigicon Malleable implant (Rigi10H) in India.

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
ready2go

Re: Implanted with Rigicon Malleable implant (Rigi10H) in India.

Postby ready2go » Sun Oct 22, 2023 8:40 am

[quote="Chintu"]Hi, I am from India. I got my implant on 18 September 2023, i.e 3 weeks ago from a surgeon 10km away from my home.
hello chintu , so who was your surgeon ?

Chintu

Postby Chintu » Sun Oct 22, 2023 10:20 am

ready2go wrote:hello chintu , so who was your surgeon ?

Dr. Priyank Salecha, Hyderabad.
35 yrs old. ED-2 yrs. Implanted Rigi10 on 9-9-2023 India.
Here is the whatsapp group for who got malleable Implant or want to have one. The objective is to mutual help regarding implants, doctors, erosion, infections, warranty claims or revisions.
https://chat.whatsapp.com/FJYnpIGClI98xPWHAYxk3H

ready2go

Postby ready2go » Mon Oct 23, 2023 9:06 am

[quote="Chintu"][quote="Dapkin"]
I

"Length after implant can't be judged now because of the stitches. I got the biggest length available in rigicon 25cm. So, I can't ask for more :lol: "

hello chintu , thanks for your reply . but can you explain the 25cm implant length ?thats nearly 10 inches ,and your not that length . so if some one is longer in length how would they accommodate a longer size ?
if i understand it some of the length is inside the body .so maybe its where its placed ?

Chintu

Postby Chintu » Tue Oct 24, 2023 4:06 pm

ready2go wrote:

I understand your question. Now I am also wonder how sizing is done. There are some really knowledgeful guys in our WhatsApp group. They may give proper answer to you.

Here is the whatsapp group exclusive for Indian who got malleable Implant or want to have one. The objective is to mutual help regarding implants, doctors, erosion, infections, warranty claims or revisions.

Here is the whatsapp group for who got malleable Implant or want to have one. The objective is to mutual help regarding implants, doctors, erosion, infections, warranty claims or revisions.

easymoney

Postby easymoney » Tue Oct 24, 2023 5:17 pm

I'd like to know if anyone has tried contacting Rigicon the company and got any "real" answers from them? .. I had to ask 3 times on their website to get the rep to email me and once again all it was is like it had been in the past "double" talk .. reply is always the same ask your dr. When I mentioned that there is nothing online that gives you any information on how it is to used ..move ..bend a Rigicon malleable implants .. or for that matter how should you not move it once again ask your Dr. ... seems kind of irresponsible for such a large company and since they sponsor on this website you would think they would want to be more open and spread positive things about their product ... they are starting to make me wonder if I was talked into implanting the wrong brand of malleable implant.

Chintu

Postby Chintu » Tue Oct 24, 2023 5:28 pm

easymoney wrote:I'd like to know if anyone has tried contacting Rigicon the company and got any "real" answers from them? .. I had to ask 3 times on their website to get the rep to email me and once again all it was is like it had been in the past "double" talk .. reply is always the same ask your dr. When I mentioned that there is nothing online that gives you any information on how it is to used ..move ..bend a Rigicon malleable implants .. or for that matter how should you not move it once again ask your Dr. ... seems kind of irresponsible for such a large company and since they sponsor on this website you would think they would want to be more open and spread positive things about their product ... they are starting to make me wonder if I was talked into implanting the wrong brand of malleable implant.

I am from India. I talked to Rigicon India on phone at length. I am happy with their explanation for my doubts

easymoney

Postby easymoney » Wed Oct 25, 2023 5:32 pm

From the USA .. each time I called them was referred back to the Dr. ... would no send me any kind of information at all standard reply contact your Dr. I did get an email from the area rep. and he too would only say contact your DR. Perhaps I should try call Rigicon India and see if I have better luck. Were you able to get any written information? .. instructions on what to do and not do with your implant? .. How to bend it and not bend it any warnings? ... if you care to pass the number along for Rigicon India maybe I can try my luck. ..thanks

vdv123

Postby vdv123 » Fri Oct 27, 2023 9:49 am

Hello friends, I have erectyle disfunction. In the next month i will have a penile implant surgery. I choose the option of a malleable implant but I'm between "Tactra Boston Scientific" and "Rigicon Rigi10".

I have some questions about it:

* Is it possible that both type of implants or at least one of them are undetectable to walk through metal detectors at airports?
I though that due to the metal content of these type of malleable implants, the metal alloy will be detectable, but I have read that the amount of metal in "Tactra" and "Rigicon Rigi10" are minimum, so these would be undetectable...is it true?

*Which one is best for agressive intercourse like anal sex or "woman on top" positions? Is it true that Tactra is more suitable for this kind of sexual activity?

* Is it true that Tactra has betteer rigidity compare to Rigicon Rigi10? But Rigicon has betteer bendability compare to Tactra...Rigicon Is more easy to bend?

Thanks in advance for your help my friends

Jaykhan

Postby Jaykhan » Tue Nov 07, 2023 9:41 am

Hi

What is the result now?

Also can you bemd it downwards?

implantguy1

Postby implantguy1 » Mon Nov 20, 2023 8:08 am

Hello brotherman I hope you are doing great in your life.
Can you please update us on your journey?? Now how is your life going with your implant? Anything you want to update????

Return to “Implants”