Implanted with Rigicon Malleable implant (Rigi10H) in India.

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
brotherman

Re: Implanted with Rigicon Malleable implant (Rigi10H) in India.

Postby brotherman » Thu Jun 08, 2023 6:47 am

implantguy1 wrote:Brother if you have to wear casual attire all the time then do u have any discomfort?
Except concealment do u have any other negetive side effect? Like in sexual part?

No. The sex is great. Absolutely no problems here.

brotherman

Postby brotherman » Thu Jun 08, 2023 6:54 am

freshkid1234 wrote:How old are you? What are your plans now, will you change it into a 3piece implant?

I am 34. And yes, after my experience, I am definitely more inclined towards the 3 piece.

implantguy1

Postby implantguy1 » Thu Jun 08, 2023 11:53 am

Brother somehow i feel Dr Gupta oversized your implant because in his every video he is talking about size,size and size!
The point you discussed that when you put your implant downward you have constant pressure on the glans made me feel like this.
I think you have to discuss with other who have malleable implant, specially rigicon.
I think you should ask Mabambo he have rigicon malleable for long time and he is happy with it.

brotherman

Postby brotherman » Wed Jun 14, 2023 11:22 am

implantguy1 wrote:Brother somehow i feel Dr Gupta oversized your implant because in his every video he is talking about size,size and size!
The point you discussed that when you put your implant downward you have constant pressure on the glans made me feel like this.
I think you have to discuss with other who have malleable implant, specially rigicon.
I think you should ask Mabambo he have rigicon malleable for long time and he is happy with it.

Any advise is more than welcomed. I dread going into another surgery. So i am trying to make compromises and make a few adjustments so that i don’t have to visit the hospital again.

I’ll keep sharing my experience so that y’ll can make an informed decesion.

implantguy1

Postby implantguy1 » Wed Jun 14, 2023 12:07 pm

Brother i wish for your recovery! One day you will be fine.
Can i suggest you something? Can you visit Dr Raman from Urocenter and discuss your case with him. He is very competent and honest Doctor. I think he is in Gurgaoun.
Keep updating us. Wish you a speedy recovery.

brotherman

Postby brotherman » Tue Jun 20, 2023 2:46 pm

I can surely try doing that, thanks. Have you visited him? Also when are you planning for an implant? I hope all this information has helped you in someway.

implantguy1

Postby implantguy1 » Tue Jun 20, 2023 3:12 pm

No, I did not visit him personally but I have watched all of his videos on YouTube and find him a good doctor at least not a sales person of implant.
I will need an implant in the next 3 to 4 years. I will do a malleable implant because I can not afford the revisions of IPP. In Malleable I think we only have to compromise on concealability.
How are you feeling now? Do you have any type of improvements?
AND yes yours thread gave me so much information.

Mr_beard86

Postby Mr_beard86 » Fri Jun 23, 2023 12:03 am

+1 this thread has been fantastic and super helpful. I can’t thank brotherman enough for his detailed journal.

I am considering whether I should approach Dr. Gupta or not. He definitely seems like an expert and has has handled plenty of cases before, but I am highly concerned about how busy he is and that if anything goes wrong after the surgery will he be available to consult or not.

After reading this thread but I am a bit more inclined towards the Inflatable rather than a malleable because I felt Brotherman’s recovery was rather difficult.

Thanks for this great account of your post surgery recovery @brotherman
37, Indian male based in South East Asia | Implanted by Prof Dr. Ihsan Karaman in Istanbul Turkey with the Rigicon Infla 10ax on 14th August 2023

googly3

Postby googly3 » Sun Jun 25, 2023 4:38 am

Mr_beard86 wrote:+1 this thread has been fantastic and super helpful. I can’t thank brotherman enough for his detailed journal.

I am considering whether I should approach Dr. Gupta or not. He definitely seems like an expert and has has handled plenty of cases before, but I am highly concerned about how busy he is and that if anything goes wrong after the surgery will he be available to consult or not.

After reading this thread but I am a bit more inclined towards the Inflatable rather than a malleable because I felt Brotherman’s recovery was rather difficult.

I do not recommend Dr Gupta, he seems like a typical egoistic Desi doctor, with a one and done attitude. I suggest meeting Dr Raman Tanwar or Gautam Banga. Both were very nice and never pushed me for implant. They are also high volume and based out of good hospitals.
33 y/o, suffering from ED as long as I can remember. Never had random boners. Pills worked for a few years, but now losing efficacy. Venous leak confirmed by Dr. Garber. Likely going the implant route at some point.

Brixtonguy

Postby Brixtonguy » Tue Jun 27, 2023 10:38 pm

googly3 wrote:
Mr_beard86 wrote:+1 this thread has been fantastic and super helpful. I can’t thank brotherman enough for his detailed journal.

I do not recommend Dr Gupta, he seems like a typical egoistic Desi doctor, with a one and done attitude. I suggest meeting Dr Raman Tanwar or Gautam Banga. Both were very nice and never pushed me for implant. They are also high volume and based out of good hospitals.

I'll advise brotheman to arrange a consultation with Dr Rupin Shah, the founder of the Indian Penile Implant (Shah Penile Implant). He is India's pioneer, first andrologist. And the most respected penile surgeon in that part of the world. I have consulted him. He's at Lilavati Hospital, Mumbai.

Alternatively, meet with Dr Raman Tanwar. From my one year extensive research on Indian andrologists, these are the only two surgeons i could surrender my penis to. They are highly competent, ethical. They dignify their profession. They don't lure you to their operating theatres with sales tricks.

Dr Gupta preaches size, size, size and yet what is happening to Brothernan looks like an issue of sizing. The rods are pressing on his glans. Dr Gupta might not be as skillful as he wants people to believe.

He's the only surgeon in the area who stopped Tactra implant, claiming negative feedbacks from patients he initially implanted the device on. He declared Tactra 'the worst implant in the world' in one of his youtube adverts. All because of his inability to implant the device, it appears.

This is while Drs Rupin Shah, Tanwar, Sabarwal, Banga and surgeons around the world including the renowned US surgeon Dr Paul Perito and others are implanting Tactra.

If you want penile implant in India, run away from aggressive salesmen like Vijayant Govinda Gupta. Ok, he charges $3000 for the the Indian implant while the founder of the implant takes $2000. And his reasons were that he bought hand gloves and disinfectants from the US bla bla bla. Imagine!
Last edited by Brixtonguy on Wed Jun 28, 2023 6:40 am, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “Implants”