Most embarrassing moment with an implant

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
Flexwheeler

Most embarrassing moment with an implant

Postby Flexwheeler » Mon Dec 05, 2022 9:00 pm

Hi folks,

I read some embarrassing stories from men with an implant. Mostly guys with an Titan.
Some i got remember, but not exactly are:

A brother who sat in a train. In front of him there was a girl who tried to sneak a picture of his large, obvisious size which was printing in his pants.

Another brother was at a gym, when a father of a girl was complaining at the staff of the gym about the brother who was 'obscene'.

The next brother was sitting in a chair when a dog jumped on his lap. After the dog jumped off the neighbour spotted a 'hard-on', thinking the brother was arroused cause of the dog.

The teacher in front of a class. The whole class was laughing. After the end of the lesson his colleague said: " next time you should better untuck your shirt'. The whole class was looking at his large flaccid poking out.

And a lot of stories where it was difficult, impossible to hide and it was looking like the brother was aroussed.

What is your most embarrassing storie?

Lost Sheep

Re: Most embarrassing moment with an implant

Postby Lost Sheep » Mon Dec 05, 2022 9:12 pm

Not exactly responsive to the OP, but I could not help but comment on my most embarrassing moments before implant.

Once, when in a swimming pool (and I was young and fit enough to look proper in a Speedo) my girlfriend rubbed up against me and I had to stay in the pool for an extended length of time, lest my erection draw attention.

I worried about unwanted erections when going in for a medical exam or just spontaneous growth during the day.

No worries now! Aside from long years of ED, my corpus cavernosum is compromised by the implant and spontanenous erection is not an issue at all and engorgement of my spongiosum is relatively mild.

Auto-inflation has been a vanishingly rare and minor issue.
Lost Sheep
AMS LGX 18+3 Nov 6, 2017
Prostate Cancer 2023
READ OLD THREADS-ask better questions -better understand answers
Be part of your medical team
Document pre-op size-photos and written records
Pre-op VED therapy helps. Post-op is another matter

3rd-Nut

Postby 3rd-Nut » Tue Dec 06, 2022 2:22 am

My moment was not embarrassing, but quite pleasurable.
I was recovering from back surgery in the IC unit with a catheter in, where apparently the hospital policy was to wash all catharized patients to prevent infection. With the catheter in, I had a nice 6+" x 4.5" shower penis and the gown was not covering me well. I was lying there when a cute real young nurse or candy striper came in with a nice warm cloth and spent no quick time washing my penis. It was so warm and pleasurable, I have to say she would have easily given me a hard on earlier days before RP and implant which would have been embarrassing. I thanked her as she left. She had not been gone 15-20 min. and she was back again with a fresh warm cloth, saying she thought she should do the cleansing one more time before she went off shift.
Right after that the male nurse came in and put some hospital gown bottoms on me. He said I was too exposed.
That afternoon and the next couple of days in the regular room when I would get up to urinate, the nurses would ask if I needed help and follow me to the bathroom and watch. Yes, I know, they needed to make sure I didn't fall. But did it take two them to watch?
PC 2006, AMS 700 LGX implanted 18+3, 2012, Dr. Paolone in Madison, WI- Married 47 yrs.

Musson

Postby Musson » Tue Dec 06, 2022 8:35 am

In my mid twenties, long before ED set in, I was at my company Christmas party. An older woman colleague that I had a major crush on ( picture tall and statuesque with prematurely grey hair with an olive complexion) asked me to dance. The dance floor was completely empty and in the center of the large banquet hall. All eyes were on us. As fate would have it a slow song begins. FWACK! I’m pitching a tent big enough for a circus act. I would not go down no matter how much transported my consciousness to another dimension. With 100 people looking on, including my wife, I did everything I could to minimize the protrusion. I stuck my ass out backwards, used my dance parters body to mask the sight, and even made a few failed attempts to end the dance early. My dance partner, who equally crushed on me, would have no part of it. Epilogue: I remained very good friends with my crush and dance partner. The relationship remained platonic but even after we left for different employers we would meet for dinner occasionally. That always ended with long kisses and her saying with a sigh “ I love you”. She is about 74 now with mild dementia. So we don’t see each other often but the memory is there.
63yr old. PDwith 40% dor. Curve. Pre-PD 7”x6”.lost 2 in. due to PD. ED prior to PD. Switched from Sildalifil to Trimix Nov 2023 . Currently titrating Trimix for optimization.

Old Guy

Postby Old Guy » Tue Dec 06, 2022 2:57 pm

The only incident that comes to mind is when our son and his wife were living with us, and her girlfriend stopped by. Everyone was in the backyard, and I'd been in the house cooking. It was quite warm out and being over the stove had me sweating. I came out the door, leaned on the wall and put my leg up on the porch rail. I was wearing shorts, the girlfriends face was straight in front of my pantleg. My wife smacked me. OOPS
Not sure if she saw anything, but........
Nov. 8, 2019
4+ years, Coloplast Titan OTR
Married 36 years to my beautiful young bride
Always here to answer questions if you PM me

portageriver

Postby portageriver » Tue Dec 06, 2022 9:04 pm

Musson wrote:In my mid twenties, long before ED set in, I was at my company Christmas party. An older woman colleague that I had a major crush on ( picture tall and statuesque with prematurely grey hair with an olive complexion) asked me to dance. The dance floor was completely empty and in the center of the large banquet hall. All eyes were on us. As fate would have it a slow song begins. FWACK! I’m pitching a tent big enough for a circus act. I would not go down no matter how much transported my consciousness to another dimension. With 100 people looking on, including my wife, I did everything I could to minimize the protrusion. I stuck my ass out backwards, used my dance parters body to mask the sight, and even made a few failed attempts to end the dance early. My dance partner, who equally crushed on me, would have no part of it. Epilogue: I remained very good friends with my crush and dance partner. The relationship remained platonic but even after we left for different employers we would meet for dinner occasionally. That always ended with long kisses and her saying with a sigh “ I love you”. She is about 74 now with mild dementia. So we don’t see each other often but the memory is there.

This story is both horrifying - and beautiful.
Age 55, Ohio - Implant AMS 700 LGX, 21+ 3 following RAP for prostate cancer (Gleason 6). Implanted June 2021 and loving it!

Return to “Implants”