in West GA here, are a lot of IPP patients located around this area?

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
kwazywabbit

in West GA here, are a lot of IPP patients located around this area?

Postby kwazywabbit » Sun Dec 04, 2022 11:41 pm

Hey y'all, just wondering: I'm in West GA , are a lot of IPP patients located around this area? Lots that go to Dr Hakky. Seems like a ton of guys see him from this part of GA. Is it something in the water? lolol
45 yr old, ~30° curvature - not PD, it's a chordee, had VP done. Mild ED and low T, on cream.

Maybe a Titan will cure the curve. Stretched BPL 8", erect 7", erect girth 4.75", flaccid girth 4.5", flaccid length 5"

Eharrison

Re: in West GA here, are a lot of IPP patients located around this area?

Postby Eharrison » Tue Dec 06, 2022 7:35 am

I'm in NE Georgia. Having surgery with Dr. Hakky on Dec. 13. I'm impressed with him so far.
Age 63 Robotic PR 2/2022, struggling with ED before RP, pills don't work, trimix not consistent.
Titan XL 24cm Dr Hakky Atlanta. Married 43 years to a beautiful sexy wife.

crazyjoe

Postby crazyjoe » Tue Dec 06, 2022 6:40 pm

From what I've gathered from the brothers here, the top high volume docs are Eid, Hakky, Perito and maybe Levine and Karpman (am I missing anyone?). So being in GA, I would suggest you get in line for Hakky, fwiw.
75, used pills, injections -- all lost effectiveness. Titan implanted by Eid in Feb '22.

Anfornee

Postby Anfornee » Tue Dec 06, 2022 8:51 pm

Dr. Hakky is a gifted surgeon and all-around great guy. I have been nothing but impressed every single time I go to his office and with the quality of work he did on me after a previous surgeon did a less than stellar job. I’m not saying you’ll have the same result I did, but I was in absolutely no pain after the surgery and back on my feet and back at work in a week. He is a high-volume surgeon and is still able to give personalized care. The other positive thing to me is he still young, so when I need a revision down the road, he’ll still be around. If you look at some of the other doctors that are held in high regard, they’re definitely entering the twilight of their career and that was part of my decision making process.
Titan 24XL implanted by Dr Hakky on 6/13/23

Return to “Implants”