Trimix Gel -- New Approach

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
crazyjoe

Trimix Gel -- New Approach

Postby crazyjoe » Sat Dec 03, 2022 12:37 pm

I have not had much luck with Trimix Gel for glans engorgement in the past -- like some other brothers have reported, most of it leaks back out and no effect is seen.

But I decided to give it one last try with a different injection method. With Trimix injections, we were instructed to inject ever so slowly, which I had been doing with the gel. This time I just shot it in, felt it go down and not drop leaked out. I then massaged the shaft and glans for about 2 minutes. After about 20 mins, voila! Just about as much engorgement as I can get with a ring and no worries about the 30 minute ring limit. I am now at about 90 mins and still engorged.

Not sure if this is a repeatable achievement or if I will build up a tolerance to the Trimix just as I did with injections. But I thought I might share this approach with the brothers and maybe someone else can try it?

thank you.
75, used pills, injections -- all lost effectiveness. Titan implanted by Eid in Feb '22.

dradamas

Re: Trimix Gel -- New Approach

Postby dradamas » Sat Dec 03, 2022 10:04 pm

Timely Post. I just started with my Doc's version of Trimix Gel(Alprostadil, Lidocaine HCL and Phentolamine Mesylate). I put a small piece of masking take over the urethra after injecting. Kept the gel in... until I took the tape off. lol
I will give your technique a try and report back. Thanks!
Nov 2014 AMS 700 LGX 18cm+3RTE Length gain 0.5 cm
Nov 2019 AMS 700 CX
Edward Karpman Both
Last follow up Apr 2021

crazyjoe

Postby crazyjoe » Mon Dec 12, 2022 7:24 am

A third success with the gel yesterday. This time I soloed so that I could observe the results over time. I used less of a dose than the first two times in hopes of saving money with this expensive med.
It took a bit longer to fully engorge, like maybe 40 minutes, but the result was the same success as experienced with the higher dose. And it lasted for about 4 hours! I recognize that the steep cost is a barrier to most brothers and they have ruled it out in favor of far less expensive VED/rings. But if anyone should like to see before/photos and hear a couple of suggestions I have about its use, just send me a PM.
Thanks very much to the brothers who put me onto this med. Over time I will learn about the cost per dose and I hope it is not too unreasonable.
75, used pills, injections -- all lost effectiveness. Titan implanted by Eid in Feb '22.

raband

Postby raband » Wed Dec 14, 2022 8:17 pm

Crazyjoe thank you for the tip.
I was also struggling trying to get it in slowly and then I tried your method and it made the world of difference.
I still get a bit ooze out but I rub that around the head and I get excellent results.

crazyjoe

Postby crazyjoe » Thu Dec 15, 2022 5:23 am

Raband— glad it helped! One thing I tried last time was to pull the plunger on the injector way back before inserting the gel into it. The air behind the gel serves to give it a stronger push into the urethra getting it further down so you have even less spillage out the top, although last time I still had a tiny bit come back out. Also, not sure if after injecting, it’s necessary to rub the shaft up and down — seems to push some of the gel back out. Next time I’ll just let it cook in there and check the results.
Question for you, please. Did you buy yours from Univ Compounding and how much are you putting in the injector — eg 2-4?
Thanks much

Craigohbig

Postby Craigohbig » Thu Dec 15, 2022 6:42 am

crazyjoe wrote:A third success with the gel yesterday. This time I soloed so that I could observe the results over time. I used less of a dose than the first two times in hopes of saving money with this expensive med.
It took a bit longer to fully engorge, like maybe 40 minutes, but the result was the same success as experienced with the higher dose. And it lasted for about 4 hours! I recognize that the steep cost is a barrier to most brothers and they have ruled it out in favor of far less expensive VED/rings. But if anyone should like to see before/photos and hear a couple of suggestions I have about its use, just send me a PM.
Thanks very much to the brothers who put me onto this med. Over time I will learn about the cost per dose and I hope it is not too unreasonable.

Clavell told me to never use rings with the implant
42 ED for 9 years vl after a fall. Pre implant 8 1/4 bp x 6 1/8 ish
Clavell titan 26+1 rte…post op very excited: 8 5/8” x 6 1/4” (7” base)
Starting to lose some length

crazyjoe

Postby crazyjoe » Thu Dec 15, 2022 7:44 am

Maybe because he didn’t think there were any big enough for you? :)

Craigohbig

Postby Craigohbig » Thu Dec 15, 2022 10:03 am

crazyjoe wrote:Maybe because he didn’t think there were any big enough for you? :)

It was pretty cool when he told me, in front of the wife, that he does over 200 of these a year for several years and that me and one other guy was the biggest he’s seen
42 ED for 9 years vl after a fall. Pre implant 8 1/4 bp x 6 1/8 ish
Clavell titan 26+1 rte…post op very excited: 8 5/8” x 6 1/4” (7” base)
Starting to lose some length

raband

Postby raband » Sat Dec 17, 2022 4:19 pm

crazyjoe wrote:Raband— glad it helped! One thing I tried last time was to pull the plunger on the injector way back before inserting the gel into it. The air behind the gel serves to give it a stronger push into the urethra getting it further down so you have even less spillage out the top, although last time I still had a tiny bit come back out. Also, not sure if after injecting, it’s necessary to rub the shaft up and down — seems to push some of the gel back out. Next time I’ll just let it cook in there and check the results.
Question for you, please. Did you buy yours from Univ Compounding and how much are you putting in the injector — eg 2-4?
Thanks much

Hey crazyjoe, thanks I will give that a go, I think you are onto something about getting the gel further down the urethra.
I am in Australia, I get my gel compounded at a pharmacy here in Australia. My presciption is for 6mg PGE1 per .5ml.
It comes pre made and I have to keep it refrigerated.

Return to “Implants”