Can we start a session VED-101 How to use it after the implant?

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
on the road of life

Can we start a session VED-101 How to use it after the implant?

Postby on the road of life » Fri Dec 02, 2022 3:15 pm

Hi

Who is encouraged to teach us your experiences?

The Ved is used with inflated or deflated prosthesis?
How is it done with TITAN?
How is it done with AMS?
How much pressure?
How long?
Daily? Interdiary? Twice daily?
Precautions?
Dangers, problems?
Benefits, results?
Whatever you can think of about it

Welcome the contributions

THX
56. Bionic 10/21/2022. Titan 22+2. OTR pump. Penoscrotal. ED due to venous leak, compensated with inflow for many years. Pills, injections, vacuum pumps

newbie443

Re: Can we start a session VED-101 How to use it after the implant?

Postby newbie443 » Sat Dec 03, 2022 9:30 am

There is only one paper that I have seen on VED use post op. https://irp-cdn.multiscreensite.com/d88 ... action.pdf Some things that jumped out at me when I read this. One is the small hand selected group. Seems they were looking for men without size loss from ED or other complications. 2nd, the mean activation was 8 days post op. This early activation preventing size loss is covered in a paper about the "coffin effect" that you can find in the general discussion section of this forum in the documents worth reading thread. 3rd, and the most confusing part for me is that a well-known Florida doctor is listed on this paper. You see every man in this study was implanted with an AMS LGX and that doctor has been in the past extremely critical of AMS products and was a Coloplast only doctor. Not sure about this now but it was the case when I was doing my doctor search 5 years ago. The protocol for VED use is 3 weeks post op (aprox. 2 weeks after activation) 2 times a day for 5 minutes after device inflation is a bit lacking. There is no vacuum amount listed and as you are already erect that cannot be used. You may want to try to contact one of the doctors listed in that paper and ask. I tried to stay under 5 inhz max when I used a VED pre op but you can cause damage by going to that too fast. If you have a medical grade electric VED just turn it on for 2-3 seconds and then turn it off and wait as per the instructions with you VED and repeat. My VED is a cheap automotive type pistol grip hand pump. There is also no information about cushion use or type to protect your device.

My understanding is that VED use post op accelerates the recovery of size loss post op. Seems like to me that daily cycling will restore the same size loss it just takes longer. I would talk to my doctor about this before I went ahead and did it. If your doctor signs on with it then follow your doctors instructions. If not I would wait until your doctor releases you to decide if you want to try this or not.

Good luck.
Injections failed. Implanted 3-21-18 AMS 700 LGX 21 + 1 RTE 100 cc reservoir 6.5" L 5" G Dr. Kramer.

Proximal Perforation Sling Repair 4/13/21 Dr. Broghammer

66 years young.

Will show and tell and talk with others.

on the road of life

Postby on the road of life » Sat Dec 03, 2022 5:24 pm

Hi

Thank you for your contribution

That article, I think you had mentioned it in another publication and I read it. It's interesting, I also think there is some selection bias.

I opened the thread, trying to collect the experiences of the FT colleagues and get some information and be able to conclude something.

On the next visit, I will discuss it with my doctor to get his opinion.

My experience with the VED Post-Op:

I see no difference between using the VED and inflating the prosthesis.
The glans is the most affected area, and is not under the influence of the implant.
The last time I tried it, I was left with a sore spot where the edge of the vacuum device rests in my groin.
My ved is electric and I use it at a minimum, I think it is -10Kpa (1.5psi), it reaches -50Kpa (7.25psi)

In my opinion, based on the results I've had, it seems that,
Pulling the penis, that is, using the VED, and
Pushing the penis, that is, using the prosthesis,
It seems to give the same result.

I hope I'm wrong, because I need to recover lost size, LoL :lol:

THX
56. Bionic 10/21/2022. Titan 22+2. OTR pump. Penoscrotal. ED due to venous leak, compensated with inflow for many years. Pills, injections, vacuum pumps

Cnidium

Postby Cnidium » Sat Dec 03, 2022 5:41 pm

The Ved is used with inflated or deflated prosthesis? - Inflated
How is it done with TITAN? Fully Inflated
How is it done with AMS? i dont have experience with this
How much pressure? 5ug
How long? 10 minutes
Daily? Interdiary? Twice daily? daily or 2-3 times per week, different frequencies depending on the surgeons i spoke to
Precautions? don't overpump. Use a sleeve at the base of the VED for comfort
Dangers, problems? don't over pump, start slowly and work your ay up to 5ug
Benefits, results? Dick seems fuller and healthier.

Your mileage may vary. The above is only my opinion and others may find success with other ways.
Titan OTR. Dr. Hakky - successful surgery and very happy with outcome.
My advice: choose a world-class surgeon and make yourself the healthiest you can.

on the road of life

Postby on the road of life » Sun Dec 04, 2022 4:58 am

Cnidium wrote:The Ved is used with inflated or deflated prosthesis? - Inflated
How much pressure? 5ug
How long? 10 minutes
Daily? Interdiary? Twice daily? daily or 2-3 times per week, different frequencies depending on the surgeons i spoke to

Your mileage may vary. The above is only my opinion and others may find success with other ways.

Excellent,

A couple of questions, if you don't mind.

Did you have loss of length or circumference due to the implant and you were able to recover with the VED_post_op?

Is the pressure measurement that you show 5ug, is it the minimum for your device?

I ask because mine comes in Kpa, which I converted to psi and I don't know what unit of pressure you show. I put a picture of mine

I have to do the sleeve at the base, but the ones that come in the VED are extremely small for me. Before the operation I was 18cm (7 Inch) in circumference, now I am around 15.2 (6 Inch). All the accessories seem small. LOL :lol:

thx

VED_VIAMAN.jpg
VED_VIAMAN.jpg (38.53 KiB) Viewed 321 times

Cnidium

Postby Cnidium » Sun Dec 04, 2022 11:44 am

on the road of life wrote:
Cnidium wrote:The Ved is used with inflated or deflated prosthesis? - Inflated
How much pressure? 5ug
How long? 10 minutes

Excellent,

A couple of questions, if you don't mind.

Did you have loss of length or circumference due to the implant and you were able to recover with the VED_post_op?

Is the pressure measurement that you show 5ug, is it the minimum for your device?

I ask because mine comes in Kpa, which I converted to psi and I don't know what unit of pressure you show. I put a picture of mine

I have to do the sleeve at the base, but the ones that come in the VED are extremely small for me. Before the operation I was 18cm (7 Inch) in circumference, now I am around 15.2 (6 Inch). All the accessories seem small. LOL :lol:

thx
VED_VIAMAN.jpg

So I had really bad peyronie's preimplant, so I never measured my dimensions before surgery because I could never really get an erection. If i did get an erection, is was very curved and distorted. I can't even remember what my pre-peyronie's dimensions were, so nothing really to compare things to now. I just notice that if I use VED regularly that my dick just seems fuller all of the time, feels better, looks healthier, ect. Its not a drastic improvement, but noticeable.

I have a manual pump/guage. It looks like an old school car speedometer before they digitized everything. The minimum pressure measurement is literally as low as you want it to be. I think it goes all the way up to like 30ug or something. I just go up to 5ug based on advice from other thread's and because it really engorges my head in a noticeable way that I feel like that 5ug is enough.

I use Leluv brand, and I was able to get a VED cylinder size exactly how I needed it. The sleeves were too small for me. However, I just cut out a lot of the interior of the sleeves so that there was enough room for my dick and so that the sleeve still padded the base of the VED cylinder. The sleeves I have are made out of a very easy to cut silicone, so I just used some kitchen scissors and cut out the exact amount I needed. Without the sleeve there is too much force on my abdomen from the plastic of the cylinder and it feels bad. If I couldnt manipulate the premade sleeves then I'd probably just go to Home Depot or something and get some some food grade silicone and make my own sleeve.
Titan OTR. Dr. Hakky - successful surgery and very happy with outcome.
My advice: choose a world-class surgeon and make yourself the healthiest you can.

Return to “Implants”