Malleable. The Unhung Hero?

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
Musson

Malleable. The Unhung Hero?

Postby Musson » Thu Dec 01, 2022 5:20 pm

After amusing myself with the clever title of this post, I’ve been impressed with the recent activity on the board regarding Malleables. Is it safe to say that if you are not particularly well endowed a malleable is a good option given it can be more readily tucked away? With my Peyroines length loss this night be a nice set it and forget it option. Would any well endowed brothers on here be willing to post pictures with malleables? I can only imagine at some point the permanent erection would be too much to deal with. Hiding a six incher is one thing but an 8 or 9 would seem to be next to impossible.
63yr old. PDwith 40% dor. Curve. Pre-PD 7”x6”.lost 2 in. due to PD. ED prior to PD. Switched from Sildalifil to Trimix Nov 2023 . Currently titrating Trimix for optimization.

1day2Bbionic

Re: Malleable. The Unhung Hero?

Postby 1day2Bbionic » Thu Dec 01, 2022 5:57 pm

That title is priceless but I agree I have enjoyed the talk and debate of the two different options and am very thankful for this forum and its members. I also would like to see some pics of 6-7" guys with a malleable to see what it would be like living in the real world with one. I know each has its pros and cons and my biggest worry is losing girth with a malleable

Imnothardyeteh

Postby Imnothardyeteh » Thu Dec 01, 2022 11:33 pm

Being scheduled for surgery to have a malleable implant installed in January 2023. Wondering if there is anyone who can give me some advice or input on the pros and cons, danger if any on this type of surgery. Thanks.

strunza501

Postby strunza501 » Fri Dec 02, 2022 12:00 am

If your a diabetic. I’ve had a malleable installed 33 yrs ago. It’s very tough to conceal. If your young , mine has been damaged long ago and I wish it to removed. I was young back in 1989. And stupid. Didn’t have World Wide Web back then. Be careful with your doctors. Even the inflatable has its problems. If your not a long term diabetic as I then then still look before you leap and look into the future for revisions

wolfpacker

Postby wolfpacker » Fri Dec 02, 2022 6:35 am

strunza501 wrote:If your a diabetic. I’ve had a malleable installed 33 yrs ago. It’s very tough to conceal. If your young , mine has been damaged long ago and I wish it to removed. I was young back in 1989. And stupid. Didn’t have World Wide Web back then. Be careful with your doctors. Even the inflatable has its problems. If your not a long term diabetic as I then then still look before you leap and look into the future for revisions

You got a malleable 33 years ago? What implants have you had since then?
Early 30s with ED for years from penis enlargement stretching and jelqing. Implant by Dr Eid on 24 June 2021 with a Titan 24cm with +1cm RTE on one side and -1cm cut off on the other side

My journal: viewtopic.php?t=17202

strunza501

Postby strunza501 » Fri Dec 02, 2022 9:06 am

none, was too afraid. was a bad decision back then. Im trying to have it removed without inflatable inserted. Lost all feeling there due to Diabetic neuropathy . Im only 56 yrs old.

Return to “Implants”