OMG it's the Luxury Car of Underwear

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
Tokyo_123

Re: OMG it's the Luxury Car of Underwear

Postby Tokyo_123 » Fri Dec 02, 2022 5:52 am

portageriver wrote:
newbie443 wrote:These are very close to the David Archy. The bamboo is really nice feeling. But it was difficult to find the David Archy separate pouch bamboo in the style I wanted. Or at one time even any separate pouch bamboo. David Archy does have some out now. But Seperatec has more selection of the dual pouch bamboo. Might even be made in the same place in China.

I discovered David Archy on this forum - it could have been from you newbie.

Archy now has at least $400 of my money - I have at least 20 pair of bamboo trunks and briefs and bought sets for my son-in-law as well. They are incredible.

I like my Seperatec set of briefs too - but feel the sizing/comfort of the Archy is superior.

I got the David Archy and Seperatec. Perhaps it was the individual ones, but I thought David Archy were terrible. Seperatec is the best brand I've found, thus far.
Venous Leakage (which I believe caused by my overuse of the Bathmate VED)

Dr. Clavell, August, 2022. Titan One-Touch, 24cm XL cylinders and trimmed off 0.5cm

Maddawg

Postby Maddawg » Fri Dec 02, 2022 8:38 am

I haven't tried the others and from the sounds of the cost I might not lol. I will say that the option to have the separate hammock no matter the brand seems like it's a win
Born 1982 - Married 21yrs— BPH & ED for 10yrs. All solutions failed.
Implanted 11/15/22 Duke - Dr Lentz -
Coloplast Titan 26cm +3cm RTE 125 res

Musson

Postby Musson » Fri Dec 02, 2022 10:17 am

Slightly off topic and a mild rant. The recent trend toward mens underwear with access flys is really stupid.
63yr old. PDwith 40% dor. Curve. Pre-PD 7”x6”.lost 2 in. due to PD. ED prior to PD. Switched from Sildalifil to Trimix Nov 2023 . Currently titrating Trimix for optimization.

slipnslider

Postby slipnslider » Fri Dec 02, 2022 2:58 pm

2435tjklAS wrote:Welcome to the world of pouch underwear. imo there's better brands of it. If you can buy 7 Seperatec for $42 on Amazon, it means they're not quite as good as Obviously Apparel or Andrew Christian when that much only gets you about 1 pair.

https://obviouslyapparel.com/collection ... ete-range1

https://www.andrewchristian.com/underwear.html

Man it's hard to find guy's underwear that doesnt have a giant logo on the waistband isn't it?
44, ED problems began around age 28 when I was on finasteride for hair loss, and also got circumcised so I lost a lot of sensation. Pills gave me bad headaches and other side effects. Now using trimix 30/1/20. So far so good.

Maddawg

Postby Maddawg » Fri Dec 02, 2022 3:39 pm

Musson wrote:Slightly off topic and a mild rant. The recent trend toward mens underwear with access flys is really stupid.

I don't think I would ever use it. I just pull over the top or to the side if I'm wearing shorts
Born 1982 - Married 21yrs— BPH & ED for 10yrs. All solutions failed.
Implanted 11/15/22 Duke - Dr Lentz -
Coloplast Titan 26cm +3cm RTE 125 res

Up4Real?

Postby Up4Real? » Fri Dec 02, 2022 4:15 pm

I am 2 years post implant with a 22cm Coloplast. I have worn more of the Separtec brand underwear than anything else since then. I normally wear mediums but they sent smalls which may give more support than needed. I think they also bunch up the implant as a result of the smaller size but even at that I have never felt like there was a problem with the bulge. I am a male and am very comfortable in my skin (penile skin too). Now if a man was "gender fluid" that might be more of a concern. :D
The thing I like least about the Separatecs is they originate in the location that the likely source of the Covid virus came from and that has been gifted to the whole world. I am not aware of any American companies that make the dual pouch men's underwear. When these are getting close to wearing out I may look more seriously.
Up
1947-76YO Uncut Married 47 years to supportive wife. Serious ED at 65YO. Used pills, VED, rings, Muse, Increasing Trimix: discontinued with 85 units of 80/3/25 didn't work. Got peyronies. 22cm Coloplast Titan 11/18/20. Legacy pump.125ml reservoir. Pleased

FMLFML85

Postby FMLFML85 » Sat Dec 03, 2022 2:05 am

Maddawg wrote:A week after my implant I purchased these underwear and I can't believe I didn't have them before! They have a landing pad for your sac and a balcony for your dick to hang out on.

https://amzn.to/3XLG3PA

No hate but having the penis isolated like that defeats the purpose of under for me

newbie443

Postby newbie443 » Sat Dec 03, 2022 6:31 am

I was really worried about infection. And I would leak urine a bit from time to time. Not enough to show on the outside. I needed a way to keep the incision clean and dry. After surgery I was even worse and my uro finally put me on medication. Incontinent pads gave me a rash. I had a large scrotal webbing removed and had a very large incision. The David Archy bamboo separate pouch were great after surgery. Helped a lot with the discomfort and kept my stiches comfortable. Finally removed my last couple of stiches just past 8 weeks post op. I would take 4 squares of tp and wrap my glans with it and put it in the pouch that way. Kind of like when other guys use a baby sock only the bamboo is really nice for sore penis and testicles. About 3 months after surgery I went back to my FOTL cotton briefs and tried incontinent pads that caused the rash. So I went back to the separate pouch David Archy. They were seamless and very comfortable. And great for keeping the last drop or 2 of urine absorbed. Not an issue if you have infra-pubic. Regardless though they do support the scrotum and are nice on a sore penis.

Like I said the ones 4-5 years ago were better I think than the ones post covid. But they are nice for me using TP to wrap my glans in the pouch to keep things dry. And I don't have to carry pads with me I just go into a stall if I am out and about and need some new tp after I pee. Impossible to keep TP in place in my FOTL briefs. I never tried a baby sock so I do not know how well that works. I fear keeping it on in boxers might be a problem.

Take care and I hope this helps men with a more comfortable infection free recovery.
Injections failed. Implanted 3-21-18 AMS 700 LGX 21 + 1 RTE 100 cc reservoir 6.5" L 5" G Dr. Kramer.

Proximal Perforation Sling Repair 4/13/21 Dr. Broghammer

66 years young.

Will show and tell and talk with others.

Tokyo_123

Postby Tokyo_123 » Sat Dec 03, 2022 11:34 pm

Maddawg wrote:A week after my implant I purchased these underwear and I can't believe I didn't have them before! They have a landing pad for your sac and a balcony for your dick to hang out on.

I have those, or ones similar to them. Think they're great.
Venous Leakage (which I believe caused by my overuse of the Bathmate VED)

Dr. Clavell, August, 2022. Titan One-Touch, 24cm XL cylinders and trimmed off 0.5cm

ThailandBound

Postby ThailandBound » Tue Dec 20, 2022 3:45 pm

Thanks for the recommendation and the link my friend! Ordered. I’m flying home from Houston to Miami on Jan 6 (surgery Jan 4). Doctor says i’ll be at 60% inflation. Already got the baggy sweatpants. Will i be able to wear these? If not, i can see the benefit down the road.
Active, athletic 63 years old. Sexually, still 33 in my mind and spirit. Pills and injections all worked, until they didn’t. Diagnosed with veinous leakage in 2022. Coloplast Titan. 22 CM. No RTE. Peno-scrotal. Implanted 1/4/23. Dr. Clavell.

Return to “Implants”