Difficulties w/semen being ejaculated?

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
cgdirector

Difficulties w/semen being ejaculated?

Postby cgdirector » Wed Nov 30, 2022 1:35 pm

I'm 2 years post-op and have had continued difficulty w/ evacuating all of the semen after orgasm. Only about 50-75% "makes it out" during the orgasm. When I deflate the implant, the remainder comes out (sometimes a lot). It seems to be directly correlated to how hard I pump up. The harder I am, the more impeded the flow is. Obviously the urethra is being crushed by the cylinders. This has been a consistent issue since the surgery.

I was wondering is this a common issue for people? I was going to ask a year ago but I did not know if it was one of those issues that worked itself out with time/use. It does diminish the orgasm experience at times....
54 yr. old with PD Implanted with Coloplast Titan One Touch 18 + 2 RTE 11/23/2020.

Pau1pau1

Re: Difficulties w/semen being ejaculated?

Postby Pau1pau1 » Wed Nov 30, 2022 1:44 pm

I have the same thing , you're right the urethra is being squeezed. Only way round it is not to pump so hard .

Old Guy

Postby Old Guy » Wed Nov 30, 2022 3:44 pm

I have no problem with ejaculation, but there are always a few drops left up in the urethra. When I deflate some will come out but most of the time after I stand up some more will drop out. Annoying, but nothing I can do about it.
Nov. 8, 2019
4+ years, Coloplast Titan OTR
Married 36 years to my beautiful young bride
Always here to answer questions if you PM me

Anonymous FT Member

Postby Anonymous FT Member » Wed Nov 30, 2022 4:56 pm

In a situation like this, would it be possible for you to use some sort of urethral dilators to stretch out your urethra? Maybe your surgeon could do this?

cgdirector

Postby cgdirector » Thu Dec 01, 2022 11:21 am

Pau1pau1 wrote:I have the same thing , you're right the urethra is being squeezed. Only way round it is not to pump so hard .

I have tried varying the hardness and the only way that works is to keep it at no more than 50% inflated. That may seem like a reasonable compromise but I lose so much girth. It's like owning a race car but being kept to 55 MPH....
54 yr. old with PD Implanted with Coloplast Titan One Touch 18 + 2 RTE 11/23/2020.

cgdirector

Postby cgdirector » Thu Dec 01, 2022 11:24 am

PSSDorAmINormal wrote:In a situation like this, would it be possible for you to use some sort of urethral dilators to stretch out your urethra? Maybe your surgeon could do this?

I haven't mentioned it to my surgeon yet b/c I wanted to give it plenty of time. I didn't know, like so many other issues that sometimes come up with implants, if it would "work itself out".

Old Guy

Postby Old Guy » Thu Dec 01, 2022 11:30 am

PSSDorAmINormal wrote:In a situation like this, would it be possible for you to use some sort of urethral dilators to stretch out your urethra? Maybe your surgeon could do this?

OUCH! Sounds like a roto-rooter job. LOL
Doubt that would help anyway since the urethra would just get smushed between the cylinders.

I always inflate to max. Never tried less. May have to try that soon.
Nov. 8, 2019
4+ years, Coloplast Titan OTR
Married 36 years to my beautiful young bride
Always here to answer questions if you PM me

Anonymous FT Member

Postby Anonymous FT Member » Thu Dec 29, 2022 9:03 pm

Old Guy wrote:
OUCH! Sounds like a roto-rooter job. LOL
Doubt that would help anyway since the urethra would just get smushed between the cylinders.

I always inflate to max. Never tried less. May have to try that soon.

Gently done of course! I thought of something else. Would it be possible to increase the strength of your pelvic floor muscles that are used to expel the semen during ejaculation? Maybe stronger muscles would help? Or perhaps less inflation is the way to go.

strongagain

Postby strongagain » Fri Dec 30, 2022 2:00 am

Do you take any medication? That can also cause lack or less ejaculate. Strengthening of pelvic floor muscle is a very good advise.
Born in 1950, ED since 2007 (colon cancer)
08/2015 Titan Zero Degree 22 cm + 3 cm RTE
Dr. Leiber, Freiburg, Germany
6.5" x 5.7" - Very happy with implant

Living in Freiburg, Germany

Rider1400

Postby Rider1400 » Fri Dec 30, 2022 8:53 am

Could be a little BPH involved. At least for me, I know I have a very inlarged prostate so I know that’s my problem. I have the same issue with urinating. Feel like I have to use my pelvic muscles to pump it out toward the end. I drop cum for a while after climaxing. Could also be the implant putting a lot of pressure on urethra.
58year old ED started mid 40s pills failed after 10 years. Injections works but diminishing results with pain. Implanted 5-22 Baylor,Scott,and White Dallas.Dr Michael Wierschem, infrapubic Coloplast 20cm and 1cm RTE. Going strong and loving it!

Return to “Implants”