Anyone from Ukraine?

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
MrLugburz

Anyone from Ukraine?

Postby MrLugburz » Wed Nov 30, 2022 10:49 am

Hi all,
I'm 31 and already implanted with malleable almost 2 years ago due to VL but currently looking for IPP implantataion. Since we don't have AMS or Coloplast in our country, the only options are Rigicon Infla 10/Infla 10 AX which also manufactured (I hope so) in USA. Feel free to share your experience with Rigicon (satisfaction, durability e.t.c) if you are from Ukraine to also share your experience with local surgeons. As I know we also have few well qualified IPP implant surgeons here and I recently had a consultation in Kyiv regarding my question. Other countries members with implanted Rigicon IPP are also welcome.

P.S . Dissatisfied with girth and natural feeling, it comes sometimes when natural erection works , but usually not enough for me and my GF.

P.P.S As I know Rigicon Infla 10 (not AX, cheaper version) is like a replica of AMS CX. Question for those who implanted with CX - do you have natural feeling and girth enough for you and your partner? Thanks

FinallyBionic

Re: Anyone from Ukraine?

Postby FinallyBionic » Thu Dec 01, 2022 10:28 am

Hi MrLugburz,
It doesn't seem there is someone here from Ukraine, but there some men got implanted in Turkey, Germany, and Italy. I believe Turkey has a regional office for Rigicon. Dr. Antonini in Italy and Osmanov in Germany are the most mentioned on this forum with good results.
Finally Bionic
1969. RP Oct. 2017. Pills and Trimix didn't work. Inguinal hernia repair on both sides. AMS CX 21 cm+1 RTE, by Dr. Kai Li at Kaiser, VA, Jan. 2021. FT member since July 2020 as AST2123. See my previous 457 posts.

shrunken_dick

Re: Anyone from Ukraine?

Postby shrunken_dick » Thu Dec 01, 2022 11:17 am

Dr. Rados Djinovic from Serbia is near to your country.
I ( 29 M) took Spironolactone 400 mg to treat my hair loss. As a result, the penis shrunk from 6” to 4”. with Severe erectile dysfunction. Looking into the penile implant with Sliding Technique.

Return to “Implants”