Daily inflation importance ?

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
Boatman678

Daily inflation importance ?

Postby Boatman678 » Sun Nov 27, 2022 7:33 pm

I have had my implant now for about 20 months. Very happy with it. I pumped it up every day for quite a while but now I only pump it up when I am going to use it. Is it recommended that I do the daily pump up indefinitely or am I good to only pump it up when I am gonna use it , like maybe a couple times a week?

newbie443

Re: Daily inflation importance ?

Postby newbie443 » Sun Nov 27, 2022 8:36 pm

You don't need to inflate every day. But you do need to maybe 3 times a week or so. I took a break several times in the first year when size gain stopped. And when I started again so did the gains. That was everyday cycling. Then last year I stopped cycling and just used it for sex and that was seldom. I lost some size. So I try now to cycle for 3 or so times a week. A bit more sometimes and the size seems to have mostly returned. Depends on if I inflate several days in a row. There are other threads on this a few months back if I remember correctly if you want to do a search. May even be more recent than that.

Good luck.
Injections failed. Implanted 3-21-18 AMS 700 LGX 21 + 1 RTE 100 cc reservoir 6.5" L 5" G Dr. Kramer.

Proximal Perforation Sling Repair 4/13/21 Dr. Broghammer

66 years young.

Will show and tell and talk with others.

dg_moore

Postby dg_moore » Sun Nov 27, 2022 9:09 pm

I had my Titan for 12 years before it failed. I never used it and inflated rarely, maybe once every two or three months. I never noted any loss in size, or any other issues. In my experience, frequent inflation is not necessary.
Dave, 80, Maryland - Implant (Titan) 2008 by Dr. Andrew Kramer (failed Sept 2020) - never used due to a stroke that, among other things, ended my sex life.
Life is not the way it's supposed to be, it's the way it is.

strongagain

Postby strongagain » Mon Nov 28, 2022 1:41 pm

I don‘t have sex very often (living far away from my gf), so I inflate it every day. I have gained quite a bit, length and thickness, I also like the feeling of a penis inflated. Was operated in 2015, since then I inflate daily.
Born in 1950, ED since 2007 (colon cancer)
08/2015 Titan Zero Degree 22 cm + 3 cm RTE
Dr. Leiber, Freiburg, Germany
6.5" x 5.7" - Very happy with implant

Living in Freiburg, Germany

Old Guy

Postby Old Guy » Mon Nov 28, 2022 5:16 pm

Never did any daily inflating right after being implanted. Didn't know you were supposed to cycle, plus the antibiotic reaction made my shaft burn more after inflating. At 5 months post-surgery I found out about cycling. Started cycling daily and kept track of any changes in length or girth. After two months I gained maybe 1/8 of an inch in girth, and no measurable length. After one more month with no changes I gave up. Now I only inflate for sex once or twice a week.
Nov. 8, 2019
4+ years, Coloplast Titan OTR
Married 36 years to my beautiful young bride
Always here to answer questions if you PM me

frank66665

Postby frank66665 » Mon Nov 28, 2022 5:24 pm

Old Guy wrote:Never did any daily inflating right after being implanted. Didn't know you were supposed to cycle, plus the antibiotic reaction made my shaft burn more after inflating. At 5 months post-surgery I found out about cycling. Started cycling daily and kept track of any changes in length or girth. After two months I gained maybe 1/8 of an inch in girth, and no measurable length. After one more month with no changes I gave up. Now I only inflate for sex once or twice a week.

old guy i'm curious about your age if it doesn't bother you
56, ED since 2010, pills work but not always and well, trt in progress improved but not so much, myocardial infarction january 2016, new stent september 2016, hypertension, venous on 1/23/23 titan one touch 22, no rte dottor Gabriele Antonini Italia

Old Guy

Postby Old Guy » Tue Nov 29, 2022 8:16 am

frank66665 wrote:old guy i'm curious about your age if it doesn't bother you

71 and not sure how I got here so darn fast! :D
Nov. 8, 2019
4+ years, Coloplast Titan OTR
Married 36 years to my beautiful young bride
Always here to answer questions if you PM me

Quester

Postby Quester » Tue Nov 29, 2022 10:17 am

I just had my 3 year check up. Normally I just have a phone call, but this year I went in to the clinic for issues not related to the implant.

The resident listened to then did a full check up, had me inflate deflate, checked what he could of the tubing and pump.

My only concern with the implant was some minor dog ears. He asked a few questions don’t remember what it was but I remember telling him in the past 3 years I had lost nearly 40 pounds since the implant went in.

He also asked about how many times I inflated I told him nearly every day sometimes for solo or partner play sometimes just to inflate while I shower and sometimes just to feel the swing as I get out of bed in the morning like still get morning wood. He did say if that was too much or not.
ED 20 years, Peyroine's Disease diagnosed in 2018, at 57 years I was implanted September 3rd 2019 at the Salt Lake City VA Medical Center, AMS700 CX 21cm + 2cm RTE

Return to “Implants”