videos with a malleable

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
1day2Bbionic

videos with a malleable

Postby 1day2Bbionic » Fri Nov 25, 2022 9:28 am

The more I research implants the more I want to learn bout malleables. There are videos out there showing real mean with implants but I cant seem to find any with the malleable. Does anyone have links to a video showing one in the down position and then in the upright position? I am very curious to see one in action I guess you would say

Spirea

Re: videos with a malleable

Postby Spirea » Wed Nov 30, 2022 6:35 pm

Zoso22

Postby Zoso22 » Wed Nov 30, 2022 7:03 pm

That looks like it would be a pain to keep pointed to the side like that
58yr. Married to awesome wife, retired after second back surgery. PE since early 20’s, ED started around 40, back surgeries and heart problems have ruin my dick
Update; implanted on May 10th, Dr. Karpman. 25cm + RTE

Lost Sheep

Postby Lost Sheep » Thu Dec 01, 2022 1:17 am

Thanks for posting the link to the video, Spirea. I wish it showed a man bending it from stowage postition to usage position. Also, would like to know how its buckling resistance compares to inflatables.

Zoso22, I have an AMS LGX and having my penis up and to the side is not uncomfortable at all. Even pumped up to nearly erect (where the size is almost as large as my fully erect penis, but still soft enough to stay inside my pants. I suppose a malleable is that way all day long. Have you ever experimented to try to emulate a malleable. I did it trying to imagine how my penis would be with a Coloplast Titan (reported to be rather stiff when uninflated, especially in the couple of months after surgery).
Lost Sheep
AMS LGX 18+3 Nov 6, 2017
Prostate Cancer 2023
READ OLD THREADS-ask better questions -better understand answers
Be part of your medical team
Document pre-op size-photos and written records
Pre-op VED therapy helps. Post-op is another matter

wasim1

Postby wasim1 » Thu Dec 01, 2022 1:40 am

Spirea wrote:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L5nuhaUwtLw

WELL i have seen lots of video with Malleable and also i talked to many men in india who got M IMPLANT.according to all the implant feel so natural and after recovery they can not feel even if they have implant .they sex life is top notch.to hide the penis is very easy as well...i m going for Tactra on 19dec2022 here in toronto canada and will make my own post and will update on daily base for FT community

Italian

Postby Italian » Thu Dec 01, 2022 7:04 am

wasim1 wrote:
Spirea wrote:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L5nuhaUwtLw

WELL i have seen lots of video with Malleable and also i talked to many men in india who got M IMPLANT.according to all the implant feel so natural and after recovery they can not feel even if they have implant .they sex life is top notch.to hide the penis is very easy as well...i m going for Tactra on 19dec2022 here in toronto canada and will make my own post and will update on daily base for FT community

We look forward to your updates! Thank you and best of luck

Return to “Implants”