Any Dr Eid’s patients?

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
Maddawg

Any Dr Eid’s patients?

Postby Maddawg » Mon Nov 21, 2022 8:14 pm

I was trying to find out from the guys that went to Dr. Eid. I found this video of him online about early activation.
https://youtu.be/Bma9DPuBRs0
Then I found one that was more up to date!
https://youtu.be/2mlLlwDDYsI

My question is. Does he not use stitches/sutures? My doc says no hot bath until post op day 10 and no pump activation until 4 weeks. Did the hot bath not make your incision all yucky and soft?
Born 1982 - Married 21yrs— BPH & ED for 10yrs. All solutions failed.
Implanted 11/15/22 Duke - Dr Lentz -
Coloplast Titan 26cm +3cm RTE 125 res

wolfpacker

Re: Any Dr Eid’s patients?

Postby wolfpacker » Mon Nov 21, 2022 8:50 pm

Yes he uses waterproof sutures specifically so that you can take hot baths early as he recommends. I would absolutely not have a bath until your doc recommends it
Early 30s with ED for years from penis enlargement stretching and jelqing. Implant by Dr Eid on 24 June 2021 with a Titan 24cm with +1cm RTE on one side and -1cm cut off on the other side

My journal: viewtopic.php?t=17202

Maddawg

Postby Maddawg » Mon Nov 21, 2022 9:02 pm

My baths start on thanksgiving and my sutures look like fishing line :)
Born 1982 - Married 21yrs— BPH & ED for 10yrs. All solutions failed.
Implanted 11/15/22 Duke - Dr Lentz -
Coloplast Titan 26cm +3cm RTE 125 res

TangoGolf

Postby TangoGolf » Tue Nov 22, 2022 9:10 pm

I was implanted by Dr. Eid in January 2020. He used woven sutures (not like monofilament) to close the incision, then used an adhesive to keep the wound closed and waterproof. I heard the adhesive referred to as Dermabond. After surgery, I was told to start taking hot baths within a few days, maybe 2 or 3.

When the sutures were removed in his office nearly 2-1/2 weeks after being implanted, the nurse removed the stitches then applied Dermabond on the fresh wounds left behind in the holes the sutures came out of. BTW, Dermabond feels like lava was splashed on my sack. It burned like mad for about 10 minutes.

I am a big fan of Dr. Eid, as a doctor, as a surgeon, and as a man. He is a warm and caring man who is extremely competent and very skilled at my successful surgery with virtually no bruising nor swelling. I was cycling within 4 days, then using using my new-found apparatus for its intended purpose within 3 weeks with no complications since.

Dr. Eid gets my highest recommendation.
TangoGolf - aka Tom, upstate NY, USA
- implanted w/Titan by Dr. Eid Jan 2020, veinous leakage
- activated on day 3, still ecstatic with it
- very satisfied with Dr. Eid, both the man and his work

Return to “Implants”