Titan Premature Failure 2y > Infection from Revision > Tactra Salvage and length loss

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
Bwtbbb

Re: Titan Premature Failure 2y > Infection from Revision > Tactra Salvage and length loss

Postby Bwtbbb » Sun Jan 29, 2023 12:04 pm

Who was your surgeon?

Agfa13

Re: Titan Premature Failure 2y > Infection from Revision > Tactra Salvage and length loss

Postby Agfa13 » Sun Jan 29, 2023 12:45 pm

Principals,

Hi, I went through the same thing:(.
After my initial implant became infected, I too, had Tactra implanted to salvage the area. When the Titan went in, I was disappointed in length and girth...I WAS ROBBED!!! I had to make the decision, after the Tactra was put in, if I wanted to continue.
New year, had to start all over with co-pay, which was another $6k (got off lucky). Had Titan put in March, the following 3 months after having the malleable put in to hold everything in place.
Ag, 58, Maryland
Document with BEFORE/after pics
AMS cx 24cm, Titan malleable, Titan Legacy on 3/2/20 (20cm/bilat 2cm RTE/ 75 cc)
Face pic on pg. 22: names and faces; dick pics on pg 7/41: Dick of day
Smaller dick, but can fuck without fail :lol: :D

Frenchie

Postby Frenchie » Sun Jan 29, 2023 5:16 pm

Agfa13 wrote:Principals,

Hi, I went through the same thing:(.
After my initial implant became infected, I too, had Tactra implanted to salvage the area. When the Titan went in, I was disappointed in length and girth...I WAS ROBBED!!! I had to make the decision, after the Tactra was put in, if I wanted to continue.
New year, had to start all over with co-pay, which was another $6k (got off lucky). Had Titan put in March, the following 3 months after having the malleable put in to hold everything in place.

How much size did you lose?
Venous like since I was 20 years old. Pills don't work too well. Thinking of implant in the future

Agfa13

Postby Agfa13 » Sun Jan 29, 2023 6:23 pm

About 1.5 to 2" :(
I was told that revisions will result in loss, which does not make sense because erosion from within barely started!
I even showed the doc pics, but to no avail...
Ag, 58, Maryland
Document with BEFORE/after pics
AMS cx 24cm, Titan malleable, Titan Legacy on 3/2/20 (20cm/bilat 2cm RTE/ 75 cc)
Face pic on pg. 22: names and faces; dick pics on pg 7/41: Dick of day
Smaller dick, but can fuck without fail :lol: :D

implantguy1

Postby implantguy1 » Sun Feb 26, 2023 8:51 am

Hello Principle I hope you are in good health. Please can you update us on your tactra?
How is your life going? If you do not compare tactra with your titan than what will you say? Please explain all your feelings. How is sex and bendability after tactra?

GermanGuy

Postby GermanGuy » Thu Mar 02, 2023 3:42 pm

hey brother, we are thinking of you! If you have updates, bring them on <3
28, Titan Touch 3/22. Length + girth back. ED all life. Feeling underfilled. Only 6-7 pumps until pump stays depressed. Hardness acceptable but not very strong. Thinking about malleable implant.

Return to “Implants”