Fighting, Kickboxing, MMA with an implant

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
Flexwheeler

Fighting, Kickboxing, MMA with an implant

Postby Flexwheeler » Sun Nov 13, 2022 1:05 am

Hi,

Any brothers who have an implant and do fight.
I am a kickboxer. I train 2 times a week and occasionally a fight in the ring.
When i fight i wear a jockstrap.

Is it possible to fight with an implant and a jockstrap?
Also is it possible to wear it pointed down in a jockstrap?

Thanx

indeed

Re: Fighting, Kickboxing, MMA with an implant

Postby indeed » Sun Nov 13, 2022 5:18 am

Wondering the same. I'm not implanted yet but i guess it's not the best idea to fight with an implant. I'd be worried about damage to the tubing if you catch a kick to the nuts. I heard Dr. Perito say that he has implanted fighters, so i guess it's possible. I would think it's a bit risky tho, especially when kicks and knees are involved. I do thaiboxing and think i might switch to boxing after the surgery. Breaks my heart, but don't wanna risk damage to the implant.

Regarding the jockstrap i can't comment yet.

Good luck mate
30 years old. Suspensory ligament repair with Dr. Ralph March 23.
20cm Titan OTR, no RTEs. Dr. Clavell - May 10, 23.

FreddyFree

Postby FreddyFree » Sun Nov 13, 2022 7:39 am

I wouldn’t do that stuff with or without a fake dick! :lol: :lol:
AMS 700 CX 18cm. x 12mm. With 3cm. RTEs. 10/10/18

SteveSW

Postby SteveSW » Sun Nov 13, 2022 8:55 am

Flexwheeler wrote:Hi,

Any brothers who have an implant and do fight.
I am a kickboxer. I train 2 times a week and occasionally a fight in the ring.
When i fight i wear a jockstrap.

Is it possible to fight with an implant and a jockstrap?
Also is it possible to wear it pointed down in a jockstrap?

Thanx

I don't fight but have a good friend who does. Fully healed, I can point my dick down in a jock. For the activities you describe, you should wear a jock and cup designed to protect your goods. Look at the Diamond MMA brand and you should talk to your surgeon first.
20 years of severe Peyronie's plaque, 90 curve, hinging and ED. Cost me 1.5" L and 1" G.
Implanted 2/18/21, AMS CX, 18 CM + 3 RTE, penoscrotal. Have gained 3/4". Gay, married, age 68.

Mjefmjef

Postby Mjefmjef » Mon Nov 14, 2022 2:41 am

Seems a bit weird to even be thinking about extreme sports and this implant.
Maybe the younger mind is still a bit untamed.

rocco84

Postby rocco84 » Mon Nov 14, 2022 4:52 am

I think it s a very important question, cause a man must be able to be a man outside and inside the bed.

It seems that if your implanted your inside the bed a man but not outside any longer because you have something installed in your body which limits your function as a fighter. A real man must be a fighter! So if your going around and you must protect your family, your fight ability reduce from 100% to 50% cause of foreign parts in your body.

Maybe I am not right, but if I am healthy and it comes to a fight on the ground it is very important to press every part of your body (especially the middle part - center of power is in the middle) as hard as possible against the opponent while hooking and fixing him with my legs. Pressing my middle part with plastic installed in my body against someone with huge pressure isnt maybe the best thing you can do. Even if you dont care that the implant is destroyed after the fight, but in the fight the feeling of pressing with full strenght with something installed in you, against the other person will harm you. There is a reason why a normal flaccid penis is so flaccid like it is.

I dont have an implant and hope I am not right but I guess it will be so. Maybe just stand up boxing and hoping no one hit s the reservoir area will work, but mostly a fight ends up on the ground - expect you are a super knockout first punsh fighter.

And no grappler wear a cup, because this really hinder you to press the important middle part against the opponent.

Hope I am not right and everything is possible with an implant and it s possible to press with full power with your middle part against others. I think in a wrestling fight the groin area is the area where the most pressure will be. If you control the hip you control a person in a fight.

For example look at Khabib Nurmagomedov, what is he doing. Fixing others with his middle part through full pressure (like an Anaconda) while destroying him with punches.

Maybe someone with an implant who had fight experience can tell me If I am right or completely wrong.

Others can argue now, come on whe are living in a time where a man must not fight and clever man dont go in a fight. But times can be changed very fast and if your weak you will loose in this world, inside and outside the bed. Only be able to fuck and cant fight is in the modern time now enough but who can tell you that this time will not change. If I am 60 or 70y.o. and be able to fuck again for sure you have your best decission ever made with an implant cause your weak like a 20y.o. girl and fighting isnt a part of your life any longer, but for young men it s a very important part if your a real man.

Or just buy a weapon ;)

GoodWood

Postby GoodWood » Mon Nov 14, 2022 12:33 pm

Implants are made to be inflated and deflated thousands and thousands of times. They are made for the purpose of thrusting and grinding. A long, primal, passionate session in the bedroom would probably surpass anything that happens during an MMA session. Anything short of CBT (cock and ball torture) and it should be fine.

Guys with implants do MMA, mountain bike, weight lift, wrestle, ride horses, motocross…

Use common sense. Wear whatever protective gear makes sense. Talk to your doctor.
55yo, NYC. ED started at 40. 50 units BiMix + Atropine (Pap 30/Phen 6/Atr 0.2). Prostaglandins caused aching. Doses increasing. A cock ring helps. Phallosan Forte tension devise to maintain size. Eager to talk about implant experiences.

Return to “Implants”