Questions to ask my Implant surgeon

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
Captain1117

Questions to ask my Implant surgeon

Postby Captain1117 » Thu Nov 10, 2022 8:52 pm

I will be flying to Montreal next week for my first appointment with Dr.Carlos M. He has several private Urology clinics in and around Montreal and operates on a private pay basis outside the govt. funded healthcare.

Bit of background..I reached out to the office of Dr.Yonah K in Toronto, wait time to meet him is April 2023 and surgery is another 12 months after that. My ED has worsened quite a bit in the last few years and recently someone I was dating ended the relationship because of that. I don't want ED to erode my confidence in life and bedroom more than it already has.

For my first meeting with Dr.Carlos...trying to create a list of questions that I want to carry with me.
He has doppler testing on site..I am thinking of suggesting that to at least identify what is the issue first and then implant options, methods etc.

Since I will pay cash I want to ask him what happens if any revision is needed. Understand manufacturers cover warranty claims for device failure. I am worried about cost breakdowns in case of infection.

Any advice will be helpful.

Thanks in advance
" The greatest benefit of an implant is that a man stops thinking about ED."-Dr.Eid

48, healthy, straight, single.ED after turning 40. AMS LGX implanted by Dr.Yonah Krakowski in June 2023.

roninhouston

Re: Questions to ask my Implant surgeon

Postby roninhouston » Fri Nov 11, 2022 10:56 pm

Do a search as this is not a new topic. I think I compounded these questions, you could do a search for me.
Bionic with AMS CX on August 14, 2015. Inflated September 15th by Dr. Robert Cornell.
Was 69 with VL
. Pre-Op VED Protocol Therapy and Post-Op VED Protocol Therapy: Pre-Op length by 6th month.

Return to “Implants”