What is the max pump?

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
frank66665

Re: What is the max pump?

Postby frank66665 » Thu Nov 03, 2022 7:36 pm

Rider1400 wrote:
FMLFML85 wrote:
JiminFL wrote:Good question that I've never seen a definitive answer to. I have pretty strong hands and forearms and I've never reached a point that it wouldn't compress anymore, even at 100+. I assume that there's a bypass system that keeps my pipes from bursting, lol.

Have you had a steady increase in girth as you have used the implant?

I’m at 5 plus months and yes I have continued to gain in length and in girth in very small but over time noticeable. When I grabbed it the other nite while having sex with the wife, I though man I don’t remember it feeling this thick… ever!!! And yes I’m measurably an 1/8 or a little more tha. I have ever been

rider at 5 months plus you can have hard sex in any position without pain or you still have discomfort and you have to go slow
56, ED since 2010, pills work but not always and well, trt in progress improved but not so much, myocardial infarction january 2016, new stent september 2016, hypertension, venous on 1/23/23 titan one touch 22, no rte dottor Gabriele Antonini Italia

Rider1400

Postby Rider1400 » Thu Nov 10, 2022 1:58 pm

I haven’t had any pain in the last two months… so after 3 months I’ve been pain free. Can do any positions as hard as I like. Only discomfort I’ve had at all in last 3-4 months is in girth just below the glans… about where my circumcision scar is and I think it’s trying to stretch out my tunica in diameter. My dick tapers maybe 1/4” from base to tip and I’m sure the implants are trying to make it even.
58year old ED started mid 40s pills failed after 10 years. Injections works but diminishing results with pain. Implanted 5-22 Baylor,Scott,and White Dallas.Dr Michael Wierschem, infrapubic Coloplast 20cm and 1cm RTE. Going strong and loving it!

bloomingguy

Postby bloomingguy » Thu Nov 10, 2022 8:56 pm

10 pumps here before the bulb gets very hard.
Born 1953, Implant July 2022 University Hospital using the Titan 18cm +1RTE. Northern Ohio

merrix

Postby merrix » Fri Nov 11, 2022 7:37 am

crazyjoe wrote:I have a Titan and can pump it about 20 times before I don't feel the "juice sensation" upon letting up on the bulb. After that I can only pump the bulb slightly.

I have heard other brothers on the forum with Titans say they go up to 50 pumps -- way more than me. So my question: is there any added gain to keep on trying to pump, like up to 50, if you only able to pump it slightly?

Will appreciate any responses, thank you.

Question must be related to cylinder size.
For a Titan, the diameter of each cylinder is 18mm.
The non-inflatable part is about 5 cm, so in my case, with 24 cm cylinders, I have 19 cm inflatable length.
Ignoring the cone shape at the end and keeping things as simple as possible, each cylinder would then be able to hold:
3.14*0.9*0.9*19=48 ml.
Two cylinders make the capacity 96 ml.
I have learned from Eid that in theory, in a lab setting, the Titan pump can deliver very close to 2.5 ml with a full compression.
That probably doesn't happen in real life, but let’s still assume we can squeeze every molecule out of the pump on each press.
That would give us 96/2.5=39 pumps. Full wall-to-wall pumps.

For other sizes:
16 cm: 22 pumps
20 cm: 31 pumps
24 cm: 39 pumps
28 cm: 47 pumps

For AMS, numbers should be less due to the thinner sized cylinders. About 80% of the volume and probably pumps as well. Maybe even less since some say the AMS pump is larger and hence transfers more fluid on each pump.

Numbers above match pretty well with my implant. It is 24 cm, should theoretically take 39 full pumps. I don’t have the power to do 39 full wall to wall pumps. I get to around 30, then subsequently smaller pumps till nothing happens.

These days I don’t even inflate by using full wall-to-wall pumps anymore. I think it’s a slower way to do it than just do partials already from the beginning. I just feel that the pump’s recovery time increases unproportionally more than the transfer volume. So I do 60-80 faster more shallow pumps instead.
I suppose that it puts less stress on the material as well. Pushing anything to its limits is normally a good way to eventually break it…
43 yo, ED forever from VL
Fit and active
Implanted December 2015
Titan XL 24 cm, no RTEs
Dr. Eid
Activated day 13
Sex after 3 weeks
Gained length and girth
So far It works perfectly
Only one advice: Find a world class surgeon

Leebert

Postby Leebert » Fri Nov 11, 2022 8:10 pm

I have a ams cx and do 10 w-w and 3 more half pumps to steel.
I'm 65, heart attack w/stent 10 yrs ago, mod.HBP, married 46 yrs, retired.2 strokes.No damage, except start of Ed, Live in Ada Michigan. implanted by Dr. Wise in Grand Rapids mi. Implanted on 9/2/21 with 15 cm + 5cm rte. Ams 700 cx ms pump

navy6587

Postby navy6587 » Sat Nov 12, 2022 9:44 am

merrix wrote:
crazyjoe wrote:I have a Titan and can pump it about 20 times before I don't feel the "juice sensation" upon letting up on the bulb. After that I can only pump the bulb slightly.

I have heard other brothers on the forum with Titans say they go up to 50 pumps -- way more than me. So my question: is there any added gain to keep on trying to pump, like up to 50, if you only able to pump it slightly?

Will appreciate any responses, thank you.

Question must be related to cylinder size.
For a Titan, the diameter of each cylinder is 18mm.
The non-inflatable part is about 5 cm, so in my case, with 24 cm cylinders, I have 19 cm inflatable length.
Ignoring the cone shape at the end and keeping things as simple as possible, each cylinder would then be able to hold:
3.14*0.9*0.9*19=48 ml.
Two cylinders make the capacity 96 ml.
I have learned from Eid that in theory, in a lab setting, the Titan pump can deliver very close to 2.5 ml with a full compression.
That probably doesn't happen in real life, but let’s still assume we can squeeze every molecule out of the pump on each press.
That would give us 96/2.5=39 pumps. Full wall-to-wall pumps.

For other sizes:
16 cm: 22 pumps
20 cm: 31 pumps
24 cm: 39 pumps
28 cm: 47 pumps

For AMS, numbers should be less due to the thinner sized cylinders. About 80% of the volume and probably pumps as well. Maybe even less since some say the AMS pump is larger and hence transfers more fluid on each pump.

Numbers above match pretty well with my implant. It is 24 cm, should theoretically take 39 full pumps. I don’t have the power to do 39 full wall to wall pumps. I get to around 30, then subsequently smaller pumps till nothing happens.

These days I don’t even inflate by using full wall-to-wall pumps anymore. I think it’s a slower way to do it than just do partials already from the beginning. I just feel that the pump’s recovery time increases unproportionally more than the transfer volume. So I do 60-80 faster more shallow pumps instead.
I suppose that it puts less stress on the material as well. Pushing anything to its limits is normally a good way to eventually break it…

Well researched/ explained Merrix. I have always thought that the 25 or so w2w pumps I need before I can't feel any more effect was somewhat much but it is what it is. Thanks for the info!
Edd
74; ED at 50. Fired by 1st doc (Szobota - VA Uro) too many q's & contact w/ Coloplast rep. New doc: Ellen (VA Uro) implanted 11/8/18. 22cm Titan + 2cm RTEs; moron docs, product rep, intake/ dischg nurses! NEVER again! L- 6.75"; G- 5.5" oval.

Username1

Postby Username1 » Sat Nov 12, 2022 1:55 pm

Great info crazyjoe.

I have 24cm Titan.
35 pumps am hard.
At around 70 it’s super hard.
Can go to about 105 pumps.

I pump fairly hard. What I notice, based on my pumping style is after 35 pumps, increase in girth, no, I haven’t measured it, just feels that way.
Implanted 5.25.21 Coldplast, 24cm. Dr Tajkarimi.

3rd-Nut

Postby 3rd-Nut » Sun Nov 13, 2022 2:21 am

Pumping it to the MAX every time for the first 2 years helps break any scar tissue. If you don't do that it will limit your length and girth. I remember at close to 2 years out that I was still pumping to the max when I felt the pump kind of give way. At the same time I felt something in my penis brake loose. I gained a little more than an 1/8 in. length and have a nice amount of girth.
PC 2006, AMS 700 LGX implanted 18+3, 2012, Dr. Paolone in Madison, WI- Married 47 yrs.

Return to “Implants”