Difficulty Fully Deflating

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
ybird333

Difficulty Fully Deflating

Postby ybird333 » Mon Oct 24, 2022 1:14 pm

I am 4 weeks post implant operation with a Colorplast Titan One Touch and I am having problems fully deflating.

After fully inflating I seem to have great difficulty in deflating fully.

I must admit that the pumps very hard to press and i only manage a few decent pumps .

First, with all the bruising and soreness/swelling around the pump I really struggle to feel the release button. When I finally locate it I then press hard and then release the button. I seem to deflate when I squeeze my shaft. In the first few seconds however the shaft seems to flatten and lay flat but about 20 seconds later it straightens out again feeling fuller. I am able to bend it slightly and wear tight underpants though but it feels like I am walking around with semi-hard on.

I know the Colorplast has the downside of the fuller flaccid state but I am sure its not meant to be this much.I also realise its only 4 weeks but can anyone advise if this is normal.
I am happy about the girth but not the shortage which i hope will improve after some serious cycling. If the flaccid state doesn't improve in the mid/long term I will have to consider switching to the AMS CX.

Any advice will be very welcome.

bionicbrother

Re: Difficulty Fully Deflating

Postby bionicbrother » Mon Oct 24, 2022 1:20 pm

Its not the titan problem. Its just getting used to it. It takes time. When did you start cycling. Your inside is all messed up and its difficult to locate it. You may not be doing it correctly. It does deflate fully. Press once it deflates, squeeze the shaft for more deflation then press the deflation button more for complete deflation as needed.

Advice is to take hot bath it will ease up the scrotum for better access and navigate deflation button.

Titan touch is also know to have some auto inflation. Better to give it one, two small pumps after complete deflation to avoid auto inflation.
40 yrs old. Have ED and PE all my life. Never had penetrative sex all my life. Tried almost all kinds of options( pills, injections, natural therapies etc. Turned Bionic on May 17'22 with Titan by Dr.Karpman infrapubic approach.16cm+2 RTE

Old Guy

Postby Old Guy » Mon Oct 24, 2022 3:57 pm

It will take time for all the soreness to go away, then finding the button will be a lot easier.
To deflate mine, I hold the button down while squeezing my shaft. I wrap a layer of towel over my shaft because it feels better than my hand. It takes 20-30 seconds to deflate as much as possible, squeezing up and down. Then I pump it a couple times to lock it so it doesn't auto inflate.
Around 6 months mine got softer, much easier to manage and use.
Nov. 8, 2019
4+ years, Coloplast Titan OTR
Married 36 years to my beautiful young bride
Always here to answer questions if you PM me

ybird333

Postby ybird333 » Tue Oct 25, 2022 4:13 pm

Thanks chaps. Good advice. I will keep trying with the new recommendations.

Return to “Implants”