Airport security

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
Username1

Airport security

Postby Username1 » Thu Oct 20, 2022 10:43 am

Well….I’ve flown out of DCA and IAD airport, security has been without any issues.
I was stopped in Newark…scan showed two “red” areas: 1. Reservoir 2. Implant.
Was stopped immediately, asked if I had any implant devices.
Yep, I replied, penile implant.
Was given the option for private room/area for search.
Our flight was minutes away, had him Do it right there.
Hands out, felt the inside band of my pants. Back of hand along the penis. Turn, pants again, then butt.
Next, they checked my hands for any residue…10 seconds, that was ok…
I was done.
Meanwhile, my gf is laughing…well, she asked “ how was it?”
Implanted 5.25.21 Coldplast, 24cm. Dr Tajkarimi.

Floridaspeedo

Re: Airport security

Postby Floridaspeedo » Thu Oct 20, 2022 10:49 am

Crazy I have gone through a number of airports both in the U.S. and Europe with nada. Maybe my implant is too small :mrgreen:
ED survivor 5 years. Tried pills, Gainswave, PRP, Bi-Mix/Tri Mix (worked 50% but very painful for 24 hours after injection.) 55 Gay - Single Titan Coloplast implanted June 1st, 2022, scrotal in Miami by Dr Billy Cordone..,very happy. Zero regrets

SteveSW

Postby SteveSW » Thu Oct 20, 2022 11:52 am

I've only flown once so far after getting the implant. I got pulled aside for the fondle here in St. Louis and in DC on the way home. They were very polite and the whole backhanded feel of my groin and taint didn't take 90 seconds. Traveling again in December and March, so we'll see how it goes. Not looking forward to Dallas, in my experience TSA is really nasty and rude there.
20 years of severe Peyronie's plaque, 90 curve, hinging and ED. Cost me 1.5" L and 1" G.
Implanted 2/18/21, AMS CX, 18 CM + 3 RTE, penoscrotal. Have gained 3/4". Gay, married, age 68.

Cyclops

Postby Cyclops » Thu Oct 20, 2022 1:09 pm

I'm having a few flights come up soon, one to Florida and another trip to Ohio, I'll make sure to let TSA know about my RoboDick. (Robocop's voice) :)
40 years old, married for 6 years, ED for 3 yrs.Pills for 3 yrs,TriMix for 2 months. Coloplast Titan put in 09-12-22,Dr.Tajkarimi, Leesburg, VA. 22cm + 1cm RTE.

jersey58

Postby jersey58 » Fri Oct 21, 2022 1:22 pm

Get TSA precheck and you will not only avoid security lines, you will not have to deal with pat-downs due to implant. You only have to walk through a metal detector and implant does not set it off. I have flown with mine a bunch of timers, never an issue. Precheck costs about $100 and have to renew every 5 years.
59 years old. ED issues since young due to venous leak . Started pills in my mid 30s, did trimix injections for past 10 years. Developed peyronie’s about 30 degrees curve from injections. Coloplast Titan implanted by Dr. Eid June 3, 2021.

SquadCaptain74

Postby SquadCaptain74 » Sat Oct 22, 2022 10:46 am

Sorry that happened. Glad you have some humor and levity!

Fly routinely in/out of IAD and never been "flagged" - thankfully!
Northern Virginia
Boston Scientific AMS700 (2020)

Anfornee

Postby Anfornee » Sat Oct 22, 2022 2:04 pm

I second the advice on TSA precheck. When I flew a lot it was a huge time and hassle saver. Completely worth the money. I’m sure my current malleable will set off the metal detector anyway. Lots more metal in it than an IPP.
Titan 24XL implanted by Dr Hakky on 6/13/23

Agfa13

Postby Agfa13 » Sat Oct 22, 2022 2:45 pm

I took an international flight. No issues, no questions.
My knee is bone-on-bone, ACL, and fucked up in general, lol. Was pulled over after I took brace off. I guess it showed a 'heated' area.

PS...Houston International is majorly messed up! All that walking was not doing me any favors.
Ag, 58, Maryland
Document with BEFORE/after pics
AMS cx 24cm, Titan malleable, Titan Legacy on 3/2/20 (20cm/bilat 2cm RTE/ 75 cc)
Face pic on pg. 22: names and faces; dick pics on pg 7/41: Dick of day
Smaller dick, but can fuck without fail :lol: :D

Floridaspeedo

Postby Floridaspeedo » Tue Nov 15, 2022 2:24 pm

I was implanted in June. Have been through airports in the US with TSA pre and screening in Europe with no issues till today.

I was randomy selected to not use TSA pre. Ie raise my arms up.

They showed me the screen. An orange block over my dick and a yellow box on part of my abdomen.

Asked if I wanted to go to a separate room to be felt up.. i said have at it,. I like groups.

He did use the back of his hand on my dick. Abs and butt cheeks.
ED survivor 5 years. Tried pills, Gainswave, PRP, Bi-Mix/Tri Mix (worked 50% but very painful for 24 hours after injection.) 55 Gay - Single Titan Coloplast implanted June 1st, 2022, scrotal in Miami by Dr Billy Cordone..,very happy. Zero regrets

Manonfire

Postby Manonfire » Tue Nov 15, 2022 5:15 pm

I've been running back and forth to East Africa and live there most of the time (disabled vet, married a beautiful younger lady from there - I'm 55 she's 37). I fly out of Houston. It's never come up or have I been questioned on it. I second the TSA Pre-Check. I got the Global Entry ID (includes Pre-Check) and it sure makes getting through the airport much smoother. If you travel a lot the Pre-Check or Global Entry IDs are great to have.
Age 51, had prostate cancer. Surgery to remove prostate 12/17. Implanted 3/18, at VA Medical center in Cincinnati. AMS, LGX 15cm, 3cm RTEs.

Return to “Implants”