Going from penoscrotal to infrapubic

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
OregonStrong

Going from penoscrotal to infrapubic

Postby OregonStrong » Wed Oct 19, 2022 5:45 pm

Has anyone here gone this direction with their replacement surgery? One thing I don't like about mine, having been done penoscrotal, is that there is complete numbness of the area at the base of the penis on the underside, where the tubing comes out and the skin overlying it. I can also feel the tubes sticking out in that location and it's hard to hide it during sex, you can feel it unless I am wearing a cock ring that pushes my balls forward to hide it somewhat. I think I've seen some videos of guys having gone with the opposite approach in a replacement, but not sure if anyone here has had this done? I'm not doing anything until this one fails, but just thinking about options for when that time eventually comes.
50 yrs old. E.D. issues started around age 35, combo venous leak/testicular failure. Bilateral testicular implants for severely atrophic testes. Implanted 6/11/20 Dr. Kramer LGX 21cm + 1.

LMCatman

Re: Going from penoscrotal to infrapubic

Postby LMCatman » Wed Oct 19, 2022 5:58 pm

I've had one penoscrotal and three infrapubic. First surgeon botched the job. Cold glans, a few numb spots. With infrapubic, I feel my tubes on my pubic bone. No biggie. I'm not sure one is better than the other. I went to Dr Perito to fix what the first guy screwed up. Perito does infrapubic. That's what I got.

Whatever the method, having a "working weenie" is great!

Good luck man!
73 Years old. RP Oct 2010, No erections after, Botched Titan implant April, 2013, Successful Titan revision, April , 2014 by Dr. Paul Perito, Miami. Titan failure Feb 2017. Rev. by Dr Perito March 1st, 2017. Titan failure Nov 2020. New Titan January 2021

OregonStrong

Postby OregonStrong » Wed Oct 19, 2022 7:07 pm

LMCatman wrote:I've had one penoscrotal and three infrapubic. First surgeon botched the job. Cold glans, a few numb spots. With infrapubic, I feel my tubes on my pubic bone. No biggie. I'm not sure one is better than the other. I went to Dr Perito to fix what the first guy screwed up. Perito does infrapubic. That's what I got.

Whatever the method, having a "working weenie" is great!

Good luck man!

Did you get the same size implant put in when he went infrapubic? Seems that is the biggest gripe I have heard about that approach is potential for undersizing. I guess though if you already have a certain length that was put in before you have a starting point that you probably wouldn't get sized for one smaller than that and if anything maybe a slight upsize for subsequent implants. I just don't like the exit points for my tubes, they feel like they are halfway up the underside of the shaft of my penis currently. That and a numb underbelly are the only negatives I have.
50 yrs old. E.D. issues started around age 35, combo venous leak/testicular failure. Bilateral testicular implants for severely atrophic testes. Implanted 6/11/20 Dr. Kramer LGX 21cm + 1.

LMCatman

Postby LMCatman » Tue Oct 25, 2022 6:30 pm

My second revision added about 1/8" (3mm) to my length. My tubes are not horribly prominent but noticeable if you really look. First surgeon oversized me (among other mistakes). Dr Perito sized me pretty well. I'd had some "shrinkage" in the 2.5 years after RP. I wouldn't dream of "switching" unless you have a failure.

Women generally are fucking "you" and whatever dick you brought to the party. You're more critical of your dick than they are. However your tubes are, your girl has as long a ride as she can ask for....

Good luck man!
73 Years old. RP Oct 2010, No erections after, Botched Titan implant April, 2013, Successful Titan revision, April , 2014 by Dr. Paul Perito, Miami. Titan failure Feb 2017. Rev. by Dr Perito March 1st, 2017. Titan failure Nov 2020. New Titan January 2021

Return to “Implants”