India vs USA treatment

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
atul21

India vs USA treatment

Postby atul21 » Tue Oct 18, 2022 4:13 am

Hello Everyone,

This is my first post on FT. I have been reading a lot of posts in the last few months and would like to start by sharing my story and my experience of having suffered with ED for years.

I am 40 yrs old and have been suffering with having no penetration ability for a long long time. I do get morning erections and am able to masturbate well but it just wouldn't hold up during the act. It happened a few times post which I became so conscious and anxious that I started avoiding having an intercourse. It badly affected my marriage to the point that my wife has finally left me.

I did undergo various forms of treatment starting with a local sexologist visit who honestly turned out to be a quack and dented my confidence so much that I refrained from even seeing a doctor for long time. Following that I did visit a Urologist who diagnosed me with psychogenic Ed and prescribed me pills and also suggested Master and Johnson technique. I did eat the pills and saw some improvement but could still not penetrate.

I finally changed my doctor and went to see a new Urologist in India (who is quite popular in Gurgaon-India and is frequently mentioned in forums about India) This Dr. changed my medicines. But still I saw no improvement after which he suggested trimix injection. I took the first dose of trimix in his office but could not get a good erection. He suggested we take a higher dose later which we did but still the erection was not good. At this point he asked me to under a penile doppler test which suggested venous leakage. I also took one round of PRP injections which was the most painful thing I have ever experienced. Though the radiology report suggested venous leakage my doctor said that it is a case of weak spongy tissues and suggested I should start considering an implant.

Meanwhile my wife and I shifted base to the USA-California and I thought I will continue my treatment in the USA as the ED subject is still a huge taboo in India and the care options are limited. However, once we moved to the USA and had got little settled, my wife decided to ask me to leave and I was devastated and left all alone. This is when I finally decided to open up and tell my brother and sister who live in the USA. They asked me to come to their place in New Jersey.

That is when I started researching more on doctors and found the name of Dr. Eid. I took and appointment with him and met him on Sep 26, 2022. Honestly my 1 hour spent with him that day during which he also did my penile doppler (he said he has time and can do it immediately) and also made me meet a patient who has come up for his 1 month checkup. The person was nice and allowed me to see the implant in action. This visit greatly increased my confidence and Dr. Eid confirmed to me that I am a candidate for a penile prosthesis and recommended a Coloplast Titan as he said I have an average size penis but one with more girth.

I must say that there is a huge difference in the quality of treatment one can get in India vs the USA. I would actually go ahead and say that it is foolish to even compare.

I am yet to plan a date of surgery as my medical clearance was not given to me as the clearance doctor went into details about why I have ED and made me go through several more tests and visit at least 3 more doctors. I finally have taken appointment for clearance with Dr. Nicholas Dubois at Mt. Sinai and he was recommended by Dr. Eid.

I am hopeful to get my surgery done in December or January. I am happy to interact with anyone who may have any questions for me and will keep sharing with this wonderful community my own experience. I wish everyone here the best of luck!
41 yr old from India, Ed since many years
Coloplast Titan 22 cms one touch pump no rte; implanted by Dr. Billy Cordon in Miami on 02-March-2023. Found Dr. Cordon on reco from Dr. Eid after he fell sick.
Happy to help!
My Journal- click here

Time2Change

Re: India vs USA treatment

Postby Time2Change » Tue Oct 18, 2022 5:09 am

atul21,

Thanks for your story, and welcome to FrankTalk.

I hope things work out for you. From what you've written, it sounds like an implant will be the best treatment for your ED.

If I could go back in time, I would have gotten an implant when I was 40. It would have saved me a lot of pain over the next 11 years.
55; ED for 22+ years; Coloplast Titan implant on 10/26/20; Dr. Martin Gross; Happy to share my experiences in private messages

silver daddy 1960

Postby silver daddy 1960 » Tue Oct 18, 2022 9:38 am

Atul21,

I am so happy for you; it all sounds very positive for your future. Dr. Eid is a very thoughtful Dr., and I am very happy with my results. While I was not the man who demonstrated in the office I did recently for another patient. Eid asked me if I would show and tell during my final visit, I was happy to help someone who is facing this as their solution. Welcome and please keep us updated with your journey.

Silver Daddy 1960
63 yrs old, NYC, DR. Eid Titan Coloplast Dec 10, 2021

drayan123

Postby drayan123 » Tue Oct 18, 2022 11:06 am

atul21 wrote:Hello Everyone,

This is my first post on FT. I have been reading a lot of posts in the last few months and would like to start by sharing my story and my experience of having suffered with ED for years.

I am 40 yrs old and have been suffering with having no penetration ability for a long long time. I do get morning erections and am able to masturbate well but it just wouldn't hold up during the act. It happened a few times post which I became so conscious and anxious that I started avoiding having an intercourse. It badly affected my marriage to the point that my wife has finally left me.

I did undergo various forms of treatment starting with a local sexologist visit who honestly turned out to be a quack and dented my confidence so much that I refrained from even seeing a doctor for long time. Following that I did visit a Urologist who diagnosed me with psychogenic Ed and prescribed me pills and also suggested Master and Johnson technique. I did eat the pills and saw some improvement but could still not penetrate.

I finally changed my doctor and went to see a new Urologist in India (who is quite popular in Gurgaon-India and is frequently mentioned in forums about India) This Dr. changed my medicines. But still I saw no improvement after which he suggested trimix injection. I took the first dose of trimix in his office but could not get a good erection. He suggested we take a higher dose later which we did but still the erection was not good. At this point he asked me to under a penile doppler test which suggested venous leakage. I also took one round of PRP injections which was the most painful thing I have ever experienced. Though the radiology report suggested venous leakage my doctor said that it is a case of weak spongy tissues and suggested I should start considering an implant.

Meanwhile my wife and I shifted base to the USA-California and I thought I will continue my treatment in the USA as the ED subject is still a huge taboo in India and the care options are limited. However, once we moved to the USA and had got little settled, my wife decided to ask me to leave and I was devastated and left all alone. This is when I finally decided to open up and tell my brother and sister who live in the USA. They asked me to come to their place in New Jersey.

That is when I started researching more on doctors and found the name of Dr. Eid. I took and appointment with him and met him on Sep 26, 2022. Honestly my 1 hour spent with him that day during which he also did my penile doppler (he said he has time and can do it immediately) and also made me meet a patient who has come up for his 1 month checkup. The person was nice and allowed me to see the implant in action. This visit greatly increased my confidence and Dr. Eid confirmed to me that I am a candidate for a penile prosthesis and recommended a Coloplast Titan as he said I have an average size penis but one with more girth.

I must say that there is a huge difference in the quality of treatment one can get in India vs the USA. I would actually go ahead and say that it is foolish to even compare.

I am yet to plan a date of surgery as my medical clearance was not given to me as the clearance doctor went into details about why I have ED and made me go through several more tests and visit at least 3 more doctors. I finally have taken appointment for clearance with Dr. Nicholas Dubois at Mt. Sinai and he was recommended by Dr. Eid.

I am hopeful to get my surgery done in December or January. I am happy to interact with anyone who may have any questions for me and will keep sharing with this wonderful community my own experience. I wish everyone here the best of luck!

It must be so hard on you brother I wish you the best bro honestly

atul21

Postby atul21 » Wed Oct 19, 2022 1:58 am

Time2Change wrote:atul21,

Thanks for your story, and welcome to FrankTalk.

I hope things work out for you. From what you've written, it sounds like an implant will be the best treatment for your ED.

If I could go back in time, I would have gotten an implant when I was 40. It would have saved me a lot of pain over the next 11 years.

Many Thanks! Yes I am now motivated to get better and forget all these years of humiliation and torture.
Coloplast Titan 22 cms one touch pump no rte; implanted by Dr. Billy Cordon in Miami on 02-March-2023. Found Dr. Cordon on reco from Dr. Eid after he fell sick.
Happy to help!
My Journal- click here

atul21

Postby atul21 » Wed Oct 19, 2022 1:58 am

drayan123 wrote:
It must be so hard on you brother I wish you the best bro honestly

Many Thanks!
Happy to help!
My Journal- click here

atul21

Postby atul21 » Wed Oct 19, 2022 2:01 am

silver daddy 1960 wrote:Atul21,

I am so happy for you; it all sounds very positive for your future. Dr. Eid is a very thoughtful Dr., and I am very happy with my results. While I was not the man who demonstrated in the office I did recently for another patient. Eid asked me if I would show and tell during my final visit, I was happy to help someone who is facing this as their solution. Welcome and please keep us updated with your journey.

Silver Daddy 1960

Thanks Silver Daddy 1960- Dr. Eid is a fine human being. I am quite happy that I am in the right hands. My well wishers only asked me to be sure Dr. Eid being a surgeon is not pushing for surgery. After meeting him I did not get that impression.
Happy to help!
My Journal- click here

silver daddy 1960

Postby silver daddy 1960 » Wed Oct 19, 2022 12:58 pm

I did not get that either .... it's just time to do it
63 yrs old, NYC, DR. Eid Titan Coloplast Dec 10, 2021

bionicbrother

Postby bionicbrother » Wed Oct 19, 2022 1:10 pm

All the best Atul. I sent you a PM. Let me know how I can help you as well. We are of same age and from same background so we can share our experiences.
40 yrs old. Have ED and PE all my life. Never had penetrative sex all my life. Tried almost all kinds of options( pills, injections, natural therapies etc. Turned Bionic on May 17'22 with Titan by Dr.Karpman infrapubic approach.16cm+2 RTE

atul21

Postby atul21 » Thu Oct 20, 2022 3:55 am

bionicbrother wrote:All the best Atul. I sent you a PM. Let me know how I can help you as well. We are of same age and from same background so we can share our experiences.

Thanks a lot bionicbrother! I have responded to your message. Looking forward to discussing with you.
Happy to help!
My Journal- click here

Return to “Implants”