Young members with implant, did it help you to not to think about ED 7/24

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
25yearsold

Young members with implant, did it help you to not to think about ED 7/24

Postby 25yearsold » Sat Oct 15, 2022 3:12 am

Did it help you to not to feel inferior?
Is your mental state better than when you were handling your ED with pills/injections?
Did it/how much did it help you to move on your life?

principles

Re: Young members with implant, did it help you to not to think about ED 7/24

Postby principles » Sat Oct 15, 2022 5:03 am

Absolutely. No more performance anxiety for me, your sexual powers will now solely depend on technique, experience, creativity and cardiovascular fitness.
For new partners you'll have to adapt ways to pump without them being aware, which isn't a big a deal imho. For instance, simply mention that you need pee and come back with a 80% inflation then slowly pump it to max during foreplay.
Healthy 31y
08/2020 Titan 22+3. Post op was rough. Best sex of my life. Tubing failed after 26 months.
11/2022 Titan 24+2. Infected from Revision.
01/2023 Tactra 23 13mm. Salvage.
08/2023 Titan 20+3. Infected (3 weeks in)
08/2023 Scheduled Tactra Salvage.

wolfpacker

Postby wolfpacker » Sat Oct 15, 2022 7:35 am

Yep! 32 here and so thankful for the implant. I've been dating normally now and having sex with girls when I want to without having to worry at all
Early 30s with ED for years from penis enlargement stretching and jelqing. Implant by Dr Eid on 24 June 2021 with a Titan 24cm with +1cm RTE on one side and -1cm cut off on the other side

My journal: viewtopic.php?t=17202

Time2Change

Postby Time2Change » Sat Oct 15, 2022 8:25 am

I'm 53-years young, and yes, getting the implant helped me a lot.

Nineteen-plus years of ED had seriously eroded the quality of my life in several ways. The implant removed the root problem of not being able to get and/or maintain a hard on.

With that problem set aside, I've been able to make a lot of progress in regaining confidence, happiness, sense purpose, etc. I've done work to get healthier mentally and emotionally since my surgery. And I still have work to do.

But since I can now fuck my wife well, I don't have the feelings of inadequacy, doubt, and shame hanging over me and obstructing me from moving forward with my life.
55; ED for 22+ years; Coloplast Titan implant on 10/26/20; Dr. Martin Gross; Happy to share my experiences in private messages

Spanishxb

Postby Spanishxb » Mon Oct 17, 2022 4:36 pm

Yeah it's pretty cool for sure. Scared as fuck for the first time (hopefully 10+ years) when this thing fails as I'll probably have a mental breakdown lol but for now it's amazing I can't wait to try it on someone who isn't my significant other that knows I have it. I want to see a regular girls response to it.
Titan implanted 7/11/22
22cm
1cm RTE on Right & Left
Pre-op: 5.7 x 4.5 top middle & base
Post-op: 5.5 x 4.5 top, 5.1 at base
Phallofill done 9/2023 10 units = +1” girth
Currently 5.5 x5.5”
Grateful, blessed, happy!

Endoftheline

Postby Endoftheline » Tue Oct 18, 2022 9:19 am

It definetly helps to put things into perspective. I can focus on all the other things in my life that were neglected due to the obsessive thoughts. Now is when i put in thr work and fix everything else.

The implant wont fix your problems, itll remove one distraction and the rest is up to you.
29 years old and suffered from ED for over 16 years
I had hard flaccid (Potentially Post SSRI Sexual Dysfunction) , turned to long flaccid after priaprism incident.
implanted June 24 2022
24 cm XL Titan
L: 5.7 G: 5.0 (no arousal)
L:6.5 G:5.3 (aroused)

chuck123

Postby chuck123 » Tue Oct 18, 2022 12:10 pm

32 and implanted for 5 years. The obsessive thoughts are gone and the ladies like it. I don’t try to hide it and just tell them when things are headed that way. That’s the only time I may get anxious about the situation but fuck it. It is what is is and most think it’s really interesting and hard af.
27 y/o. ED for 10 years following biking trauma. Penile revascularization 2in 014 without benefit. Implant scheduled in May 2018.

Lost Sheep

Postby Lost Sheep » Tue Oct 18, 2022 2:57 pm

25yearsold wrote:Did it help you to not to feel inferior?

I never felt inferior. Perhaps incomplete, but never inferior.
25yearsold wrote:Is your mental state better than when you were handling your ED with pills/injections?
?

Yes. I feel better overall, not just about my sexuality. The ability to perform penetrative sex along with the other varieties I learned to be skilled at helped. Also, independence from chemical aids gave me a sense of freedom.
25yearsold wrote:Did it/how much did it help you to move on your life?

My life was moving on without sex/with ED just fine. But now I can move on with better sex. And more sex, too. Happy about that.
Lost Sheep
AMS LGX 18+3 Nov 6, 2017
Prostate Cancer 2023
READ OLD THREADS-ask better questions -better understand answers
Be part of your medical team
Document pre-op size-photos and written records
Pre-op VED therapy helps. Post-op is another matter

aslanglobal

Postby aslanglobal » Tue Oct 18, 2022 5:44 pm

I had a Zoom call with Dr. Eid on assessment and he said something about this, "when you have ED and you're a young man, you literally can't stop thinking about the problem". I was 34 at the time and damn did he nail it. It has been an unbelievable boost to my confidence and self-esteem to not have to worry about this (until my next surgery). It's like a dream come true. I remember Hakky saying, "when I install this, you're going to have the confidence to know you can fuck any woman in this place", or something to that effect. I don't know about you, but I passed on many women while dealing with this surgery. The problem gets into you 24/7. Now, it doesn't fix everything. Life will still be hard. But it is one less thing weighing on you to worry about.

25yearsold wrote:Did it help you to not to feel inferior?
Is your mental state better than when you were handling your ED with pills/injections?
Did it/how much did it help you to move on your life?
37, Implanted 8/10/21. 22 cm Titan, Dr. Tariq Hakky.

newbiehere23

Postby newbiehere23 » Tue Oct 18, 2022 9:39 pm

Endoftheline wrote:It definetly helps to put things into perspective. I can focus on all the other things in my life that were neglected due to the obsessive thoughts. Now is when i put in thr work and fix everything else.

The implant wont fix your problems, itll remove one distraction and the rest is up to you.

Hey man. Is your hard flaccid still there or did that go away? Do your erections still feel weird? Would be great to give an update to the community considering some guys with HF are still considering it.

Return to “Implants”