Test driving a Coloplast Malleable 1 piece

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
wasim1

Re: Test driving a Coloplast Malleable 1 piece

Postby wasim1 » Wed Nov 02, 2022 8:42 pm

Will Not

mbambo

Postby mbambo » Thu Nov 03, 2022 12:07 am

Congrats for ur malleable
I have got mine now for 3 and half months since july 2022
If u checked my posts u will find my experiment

All i wanna say is that u will have tooo much fun with ur new you .....
Its a new life full of pleasure as u r now a fucking machine with legs & brain :lol:

If u really give it a good try ... I think ur decision will be attending another surgery to install the right malleable size for u

Even i have some problems in concealment... But if its time to choose between malleable & inflatable .. then i will choose malleable again & again for its great benefits :idea:

Dont care too much about bending angel ... As for my regicon is 135 degrees.. but my testicles is pushing it up again... So u will never get eithe 90 or 130 degrees :roll:
Mbambo 41 yrs
Regicon malleable implant on 7/20/2022
Girth 13 mm per rod
Since 2017 low test , high cholesterol & prediabetes
Injecting TrT (Nebido) every 60 days
Implanted with Dr Osama Ghattas from egypt

frank66665

Postby frank66665 » Thu Nov 03, 2022 3:53 am

mbambo wrote:Congrats for ur malleable

Its a new life full of pleasure as u r now a fucking machine with legs & brain :lol:

If u really give it a good try ... I think ur decision will be attending another surgery to install the right malleable size for u

Even i have some problems in concealment... But if its time to choose between malleable & inflatable .. then i will choose malleable again & again for its great benefits :idea:

Dont care too much about bending angel ... As for my regicon is 135 degrees.. but my testicles is pushing it up again... So u will never get eithe 90 or 130 degrees :roll:

bambo please let us know how and it involves this rigi10, if you have lost circumference and length compared to the pre-operative, its rigidity and its concealment, please update, you are very important to us, of malleable here you can count on one hand
56, ED since 2010, pills work but not always and well, trt in progress improved but not so much, myocardial infarction january 2016, new stent september 2016, hypertension, venous on 1/23/23 titan one touch 22, no rte dottor Gabriele Antonini Italia

Italian

Postby Italian » Thu Nov 03, 2022 8:03 am

aesthetic result? Can a woman who does not know understand that you have an implant?

Fourtytwo00

Postby Fourtytwo00 » Sat Nov 05, 2022 5:48 am

Any update? How is going your recovery?

Anfornee

Postby Anfornee » Sat Nov 05, 2022 7:56 pm

Italian wrote:

aesthetic result? Can a woman who does not know understand that you have an implant?

The thing is, I notice it aesthetically with the malleable. I was so used to my penis being one-way for so long that any change is going to be very noticeable to me. So far I’ve had a very cautious sex with three women. One is a girl I’ve been seeing for a while and she definitely noticed a difference, but said she wouldn’t have questioned anything If she didn’t already know. One woman was a one time thing and she had no idea and the third with somebody I had dated a while back and the only thing she said was oh my God what do you mean we’re not done yet. So overall, I’m really the only one noticing it but I don’t believe many women could tell if it was a first time with you. I haven’t had really wild sex with anybody yet because I’m still waiting to get released and there still are stitches that I can notice that makes him uncomfortable for me. I promise once I get released and I’m stitch free I’ll give a lot better review.
Titan 24XL implanted by Dr Hakky on 6/13/23

Anfornee

Postby Anfornee » Sat Nov 05, 2022 7:59 pm

Fourtytwo00 wrote:Any update? How is going your recovery?

The last week has really been different. The discomfort and pain has gone down dramatically. I’m also feeling less discomfort when I have a stowed away and I’m at work. In the beginning every movement, I made just rubbed against mostly the head and it was just extremely uncomfortable. I’m not sure if my body is just getting used to it or what, but it’s definitely a lot more bearable now. The incision seems to be taking its time to heal up but it’s only been four weeks. The stitches are still noticeable to me, but only if I brush my hand along them.

I did like the three pieces conceal ability better. But the malleable is definitely a lot easier to use. No pumping, just lift it up into place and it stays in place until you push it back down. I have no idea how it works like that. The real test is going to be on the eighth when I get released and I have somebody coming over all night and we plan on trying everything you can possibly try. I’ll try to give a full report on Wednesday assuming I survive the whole night

Italian

Postby Italian » Sat Nov 05, 2022 9:48 pm

Anfornee wrote:
Italian wrote:

The thing is, I notice it aesthetically with the malleable. I was so used to my penis being one-way for so long that any change is going to be very noticeable to me. So far I’ve had a very cautious sex with three women. One is a girl I’ve been seeing for a while and she definitely noticed a difference, but said she wouldn’t have questioned anything If she didn’t already know. One woman was a one time thing and she had no idea and the third with somebody I had dated a while back and the only thing she said was oh my God what do you mean we’re not done yet. So overall, I’m really the only one noticing it but I don’t believe many women could tell if it was a first time with you. I haven’t had really wild sex with anybody yet because I’m still waiting to get released and there still are stitches that I can notice that makes him uncomfortable for me. I promise once I get released and I’m stitch free I’ll give a lot better review.

thanks anfonee, i'm italian so the translation with google translator sometimes fails.
from what I understand the aesthetics are very natural, none of the 3 girls noticed that she was a malleable one (except the first one who already knew it).
the third girl, the "oh my god" girl, what did she mean her? she was enjoying the hardness so much and she couldn't take it anymore? lol

however we await your tests, thanks!

Anfornee

Postby Anfornee » Sun Nov 06, 2022 7:20 am

What I meant is even after I came we still continued having sex and it stayed rock hard. After about an hour she said she needed a break. We ended up having sex again about 1.5 hours later. There are definitely benefits to an implant. She asked when I was free again

frank66665

Postby frank66665 » Sun Nov 06, 2022 8:14 am

Anfornee wrote: She asked when I was free again

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Anfornee has the aesthetics improved?
56, ED since 2010, pills work but not always and well, trt in progress improved but not so much, myocardial infarction january 2016, new stent september 2016, hypertension, venous on 1/23/23 titan one touch 22, no rte dottor Gabriele Antonini Italia

Return to “Implants”