Test driving a Coloplast Malleable 1 piece

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
Anfornee

Re: Test driving a Coloplast Malleable 1 piece

Postby Anfornee » Sun Nov 06, 2022 8:25 am

Other than the stitches it looks like a normal erect penis. I notice differences from before, but if I had just seen my penis for the first time I’d never know.
Titan 24XL implanted by Dr Hakky on 6/13/23

frank66665

Postby frank66665 » Sun Nov 06, 2022 8:43 am

Anfornee wrote:Other than the stitches it looks like a normal erect penis. I notice differences from before, but if I had just seen my penis for the first time I’d never know.

who knew your penis well noticed the difference between natural / inflatable / and now malleable, I mean this malleable compared to before is very different?
56, ED since 2010, pills work but not always and well, trt in progress improved but not so much, myocardial infarction january 2016, new stent september 2016, hypertension, venous on 1/23/23 titan one touch 22, no rte dottor Gabriele Antonini Italia

Italian

Postby Italian » Sun Nov 06, 2022 9:39 am

anphonee, it's all great news .. especially that "hard rock".
if he called you back to want more, and he doesn't know you have a prosthesis, it's a great victory!
if you like, post some pictures of your tough monster in the foreground. we get an idea
thank you!

Italian

Postby Italian » Mon Nov 07, 2022 11:36 am

guys, i found this video of this guy who 1 year ago put a malleable one, unfortunately the google translator doesn't help me much.
Can anyone from his country tell us what he said?
as I understand it, everything is normal, but you cannot do anal and also, given the weight of the phallus, it tends to bend.
correct?
Anfonee instead you who are testing it, what do you think?
Anyway I will try to contact him

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=w5-ccNEDzfo

Fourtytwo00

Postby Fourtytwo00 » Mon Nov 07, 2022 2:44 pm

It's an implant after a phalloplasty.
It seems he was a girl before.

Fourtytwo00

Postby Fourtytwo00 » Wed Nov 09, 2022 5:38 pm

Anfornee wrote:Other than the stitches it looks like a normal erect penis. I notice differences from before, but if I had just seen my penis for the first time I’d never know.

Have you considered eventually having a filler instead of a new major surgery?

Anfornee

Postby Anfornee » Fri Nov 11, 2022 1:52 pm

Sorry for the silence. Started a new job and also had a development with the implant. It appears the proximal portion of the left rod was not implanted correctly into the corpora. I had an appointment with Dr Hakky in Atlanta and he’s going in to correct it on the 21st.

I believe he also does a filler procedure but we didn’t talk about it as his major concern was fixing me.

I’m not happy about 3 surgeries in three months. I feel beat up. But as anyone who’s ever seen Dr Hakky will tell you, he is the guy for the job. I went in for a second opinion/consult and once he saw the urgency of the issue he kept me there for three hours running tests and doing ultrasounds. He tried to schedule me on the 15th but I couldn’t make that work.

If you live anywhere close to Dr Hakky you absolutely owe it to yourself to get a consult with him.

I’m not supposed to have Intercourse. Until I heal from the next surgery on the 21st. After that he recommended waiting 3 months before making the decision for another surgery. I need to heal.
Titan 24XL implanted by Dr Hakky on 6/13/23

frank66665

Postby frank66665 » Fri Nov 11, 2022 2:45 pm

Anfornee wrote:Sorry for the silence. Started a new job and also had a development with the implant. It appears the proximal portion of the left rod was not implanted correctly into the corpora. I had an appointment with Dr Hakky in Atlanta and he’s going in to correct it on the 21st.

I believe he also does a filler procedure but we didn’t talk about it as his major concern was fixing me.

I’m not happy about 3 surgeries in three months. I feel beat up. But as anyone who’s ever seen Dr Hakky will tell you, he is the guy for the job. I went in for a second opinion/consult and once he saw the urgency of the issue he kept me there for three hours running tests and doing ultrasounds. He tried to schedule me on the 15th but I couldn’t make that work.

If you live anywhere close to Dr Hakky you absolutely owe it to yourself to get a consult with him.

I’m not supposed to have Intercourse. Until I heal from the next surgery on the 21st. After that he recommended waiting 3 months before making the decision for another surgery. I need to heal.

maybe you shouldn't have had sex ahead of time?
56, ED since 2010, pills work but not always and well, trt in progress improved but not so much, myocardial infarction january 2016, new stent september 2016, hypertension, venous on 1/23/23 titan one touch 22, no rte dottor Gabriele Antonini Italia

principles

Postby principles » Fri Nov 11, 2022 8:17 pm

I'm very sorry to hear about the new development, just a bit of back luck. I'll tell you this though, my Titan lasted me 2 years and 2 months, I'm sad it's broken and I'm currently still waiting for a revision, but these 2 years 2 months I have had the implant, my sex life was incredible, and like many say, the feeling of knowing you could confidently bang any chick you see without thinking about pills and injections and timing those is so much worth the few months of pain during recovery. Even if I had to have surgery every other year, i'd still be getting the implant. Hang in there, I believe this procedure for correcting one of the cylinders positioning is going to be basically nothing. Keep us posted! You'll never regret this decision after you're healed in 1 or 2 months!
Healthy 31y
08/2020 Titan 22+3. Post op was rough. Best sex of my life. Tubing failed after 26 months.
11/2022 Titan 24+2. Infected from Revision.
01/2023 Tactra 23 13mm. Salvage.
08/2023 Titan 20+3. Infected (3 weeks in)
08/2023 Scheduled Tactra Salvage.

Italian

Postby Italian » Sat Nov 12, 2022 7:14 am

Anfornee wrote:Sorry for the silence. Started a new job and also had a development with the implant. It appears the proximal portion of the left rod was not implanted correctly into the corpora. I had an appointment with Dr Hakky in Atlanta and he’s going in to correct it on the 21st.

I'm very sorry, we are all with you.
you will recover soon and you will be back to fuck harder than before!
update us on everything! do not abandon us!

Return to “Implants”