Test driving a Coloplast Malleable 1 piece

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
Anfornee

Test driving a Coloplast Malleable 1 piece

Postby Anfornee » Thu Oct 13, 2022 11:02 pm

Long story short, I got an infection with the Titan 3-piece. My surgeon opted to take out three piece clean out the infection and implant a one piece malleable Coloplast genesis. This happened this morning and I am in the hospital recovering. As of now there’s very little swelling and of course the implant is in the fully erect position. being a guy, I’m concerned with retention of size both length and girth. It’s still sore so I’m not grabbing it but just by exploring the new addition, I do not notice any appreciable loss in either length or width. I’ve been pretty good at managing my expectations with any of the devices, but it’s far better to start off with a positive attitude and seeing where things go. It’ll be a minimum of two weeks before I can do a real road test and I’m looking forward to it I am by no means an expert on this device yet. But if anyone has any questions, feel free to ask I’ll update this as we go.
Titan 24XL implanted by Dr Hakky on 6/13/23

Anfornee

Re: Test driving a Coloplast Malleable 1 piece

Postby Anfornee » Fri Oct 14, 2022 8:21 am

On day two the pain is extremely manageable. A single tramadol has me feeling fine until this time for the next dose. The best part is getting the catheter out as it turns out that was the most painful part of the recovery up to this point a little bit of black and blue little bit of bruising. Considering I just had a surgery yesterday. It looks pretty good. I am really surprised with how little pain I’m feeling but I know normally the first two days don’t hurt as much as the next few days, so I’m looking forward to that anything beats the pain from the infection and the avocado size testicle, and that was absolutely the worst pan I ever had my life.

25yearsold

Postby 25yearsold » Fri Oct 14, 2022 8:42 am

Good luck, please keep updating

RoboCock69

Postby RoboCock69 » Fri Oct 14, 2022 12:31 pm

I hope you stick around and provide updates. I'll be following closely. I strongly considered a malleable myself. As much as I love my Titan, I still like the idea of being able to reach down with one hand and lift it up when it's showtime, rather than squeezing a pump 20-30 times. I think it has some huge advantages, like for instance if you're with a new partner you haven't told yet and she decides to surprise you in the shower or with road head. Not to mention, Coloplast claims to have put its malleable implant through tests that simulate normal use over 60 years with no weakening of the material (it should be noted that it doesn't say what they consider to be "normal use" - is it once a day or once a week?). Good luck, brother!
Born 1982. Implanted with Coloplast Titan 22cm in August 2021 by the great Dr. Perito in Miami. 6.125" BPEL, 5.25" EG. "It's the girth that gets her off."

Anfornee

Postby Anfornee » Fri Oct 14, 2022 1:27 pm

RoboCock69 wrote:I hope you stick around and provide updates. I'll be following closely. I strongly considered a malleable myself. As much as I love my Titan, I still like the idea of being able to reach down with one hand and lift it up when it's showtime, rather than squeezing a pump 20-30 times. I think it has some huge advantages, like for instance if you're with a new partner you haven't told yet and she decides to surprise you in the shower or with road head. Not to mention, Coloplast claims to have put its malleable implant through tests that simulate normal use over 60 years with no weakening of the material (it should be noted that it doesn't say what they consider to be "normal use" - is it once a day or once a week?). Good luck, brother!

I was 100% dead set on this being temporary while I waited on everything to heal up and then go back to the titan. But there are some advantages for me as well to stay with the malleable. Having had the three piece for a month I can say it does perform very well and with the Titan, you always have half a chub anyway so it’s really not that hard to go from half chub to fully erect with just a few pumps. As soon as I get to play with this and see how easy it is to move into place I’ll have a better idea of what the long-term plans will be not to mention when I let my girlfriend play with it as well. As of right now there doesn’t appear to be any penalty in size I’m close to 7 inches and I’m wondering where I put this thing before I’m able to point it down in a few days. We had a hard enough time hiding the titan. I will definitely keep this updated when big things happen. I don’t wanna make it boring by posting every day like a blogger.
Last edited by Anfornee on Fri Oct 14, 2022 2:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.

RoboCock69

Postby RoboCock69 » Fri Oct 14, 2022 1:44 pm

Anfornee wrote:
RoboCock69 wrote:I hope you stick around and provide updates. I'll be following closely. I strongly considered a malleable myself. As much as I love my Titan, I still like the idea of being able to reach down with one hand and lift it up when it's showtime, rather than squeezing a pump 20-30 times. I think it has some huge advantages, like for instance if you're with a new partner you haven't told yet and she decides to surprise you in the shower or with road head. Not to mention, Coloplast claims to have put its malleable implant through tests that simulate normal use over 60 years with no weakening of the material (it should be noted that it doesn't say what they consider to be "normal use" - is it once a day or once a week?). Good luck, brother!

I was 100% dead set on this being temporary while I waited on everything to heal up and then go back to the titan. But there are some advantages for me as well to stay with the malleable. Having had the three piece for a month I can say it does perform very well and with the Titan, you always have half a chub anyway so it’s really not that hard to go from half chub to fully erect with just a few pumps. As soon as I get to play with this and see how easy it is to move into place I’ll have a better idea of what the long-term plans will be not to mention when I let my girlfriend play with it as well. As of right now there doesn’t appear to be any penalty in size I’m close to 7 inches and I’m wondering where I put this thing before I’m able to point it down in a few days. We had a hard enough time hiding the titan. I will definitely keep this updated when big things happen. I don’t wanna make it boring by posting every day like a blogger.

Definitely let us know when you tap some ass with it for the first time. Did your doctor give a reason for choosing the Coloplast Genesis over the AMS Tactra or Rigicon Rigi10? They all seem similar to me, but I'd love to know the opinion of a doctor who actually installs malleables on a regular basis.
Born 1982. Implanted with Coloplast Titan 22cm in August 2021 by the great Dr. Perito in Miami. 6.125" BPEL, 5.25" EG. "It's the girth that gets her off."

Anfornee

Postby Anfornee » Fri Oct 14, 2022 2:07 pm

RoboCock69 wrote:
Anfornee wrote:

Definitely let us know when you tap some ass with it for the first time. Did your doctor give a reason for choosing the Coloplast Genesis over the AMS Tactra or Rigicon Rigi10? They all seem similar to me, but I'd love to know the opinion of a doctor who actually installs malleables on a regular basis.

He stated that he liked it for ease of use and durability. He didn’t trash the other brands at all. He said it’s hard (no pun intended) to make a bad call. They all perform well.

1day2Bbionic

Postby 1day2Bbionic » Fri Oct 14, 2022 4:21 pm

What kind of restrictions did they give you? I know for the first month there are quite a few for the 3 piece implants.

Anfornee

Postby Anfornee » Fri Oct 14, 2022 6:07 pm

Normally it’s less healing because there’s no pump or reservoir. Because I had the infection leading into this we are going to be cautious. I go in Monday so the doc can check the incident soon and go over the device.

He said first week as little activity as possible. Ice. Prop the boys up with a towel or tshirt to get them higher to reduce swelling. No sex until released by the doc. No lifting anything over 25 pounds.

Agfa13

Postby Agfa13 » Fri Oct 14, 2022 6:27 pm

What year is this? I went through it in '20. But had it taken out because it was too short and was driving me crazy! Right after they took it out and put in the 3 piece, the US shut down. Stayed with my friend for 5 months!
I was fucking after 3 weeks! Not much to it. Think of a neck lamp that you adjust.
Put it up to use, put it back down to stow away. Same size all around.

Malleable_bendability comparisons.jpg
Malleable_bendability comparisons.jpg (770.5 KiB) Viewed 2674 times
Ag, 58, Maryland
Document with BEFORE/after pics
AMS cx 24cm, Titan malleable, Titan Legacy on 3/2/20 (20cm/bilat 2cm RTE/ 75 cc)
Face pic on pg. 22: names and faces; dick pics on pg 7/41: Dick of day
Smaller dick, but can fuck without fail :lol: :D

Return to “Implants”