One of the following on the list

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
on the road of life

One of the following on the list

Postby on the road of life » Tue Oct 11, 2022 6:27 pm

Hi

In principle, the most important, I would like to thank this community, from which I have learned a lot, especially in the human aspect.
As I know that everything is going to be fine, next week, I will go through the operating room for the placement of the implant, which will be the beginning to leave behind these seasons of anguish and sadness and to be able to learn how to use these technological wonders that human knowledge gives us to improve our lives and learn the new way of having sex and dealing with the new equipment and partners.

As a detail I know that the implant will be a TITAN, 3 components.

I know that I have had a venous leak for many years, (I think I have always had it) about two years ago my body stopped compensating for that leak, with the incoming blood flow, which although it is still high, is no longer enough. This I know in hindsight.

I've been through what many of you here:

"That's psychological" Take antidepressants.
"That's because of age" Take Sildenafil.
"That's for the food" Dieting.
"That's because sildenafil is no longer enough" Injections, (none worked).

The doctors did a doppler echo, and there was the culprit we were looking for...

As a consequence of that, they identified a vein and sealed it in another procedure. (it worked for a couple of weeks, while I was recovering, one day of sex and that was it, failing again).

So we keep walking, to improve life, as long as possible

Thx
56. Bionic 10/21/2022. Titan 22+2. OTR pump. Penoscrotal. ED due to venous leak, compensated with inflow for many years. Pills, injections, vacuum pumps

Return to “Implants”