Dr. Lentz in Raleigh NC

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
Maddawg

Dr. Lentz in Raleigh NC

Postby Maddawg » Fri Oct 07, 2022 8:58 am

Just found out that I was referred to Dr. Aaron Lentz. He seems to have some good reviews I haven’t even really started my research on him. Has anyone had positive experiences with Dr. Lentz?
Born 1982 - Married 21yrs— BPH & ED for 10yrs. All solutions failed.
Implanted 11/15/22 Duke - Dr Lentz -
Coloplast Titan 26cm +3cm RTE 125 res

Maddawg

Re: Dr. Lentz in Raleigh NC

Postby Maddawg » Fri Oct 07, 2022 9:42 am

I searched Lentz name and he’s seen a few of FT members!
Born 1982 - Married 21yrs— BPH & ED for 10yrs. All solutions failed.
Implanted 11/15/22 Duke - Dr Lentz -
Coloplast Titan 26cm +3cm RTE 125 res

biobob

Postby biobob » Sat Oct 08, 2022 7:06 am

I had my implant done by Dr. Lentz in January 2022. I am a long-time hospital administrator from NY moved to Virginia 15 years ago. I feel that Dr. Lentz and his people were great. I spent an hour with him at my first appointment, all my questions were answered. My concern was that long term ed had left me with a stretched length of only around 5.5. My erect length in my younger days was 7-7.5, But nothing was working so I decided to go ahead. I did use a ved twice a day for the month before the surgery. The surgery went great, the Duke staff was great and I ended up with a Coloplast Titan 22 cm + 1 rte. My recovery was middle of the road similar to many of the journals that are posted here. The results exceeded my expectations. My flaccid length now is about 6 and fully pumped length greater that 7 girth 6. There is a lot of talk about erection angle recently on FT. I ended up with about a 2 o’clock angle which works good for me. I have found after spending 20-30 minutes in the hot tub and pumping very aggressively I can pump to about 7.5, but my wife says "you're scaring me" and it seems a little painful for her. So, the short answer is that I would highly recommend Dr. Lentz and Duke.
70 years old, life time ED issues time now bionic. Titan 22cm + 1rte. Should have gotten implant 10 years ago

vajim1

Postby vajim1 » Sat Oct 08, 2022 8:24 am

I had my implant done by Dr, Lentz also, like Boibob all is good!
He is a high volume implant Dr. :D
76 year old fart. Prostate removed Oct. 9, 2017,Psa 30 days after .15 next Psa .2. 37 Radiation treatments for recurrent cancer, 1 year out Psa .033 ZERO ERECTIONS, implanted Sept 5 2019 Dr. Lentz Duke Raleigh N.C. Titan 22cm.

Forever_Young

Postby Forever_Young » Tue Dec 27, 2022 1:21 pm

I had Dr. Lentz do my implant surgery. I knew before my first visit that I was going to have an implant. I did my research, my kidney stone urologist doesn't do implant surgeries. Three Urologist in my area advertise doing Implant surgeries. One in my current (kidney stone) urologist practice. I looked up the three urologists at out state Medical Board for "Public File" complaints. I then looked at their practice reviews. Two of the three had poor reviews. Dr. Lentz had good reviews. I watched a video on line and was impressed with his bedside manner. My consult went well my wife attended and she is a nurse. I had some scheduling issues with Duke of Raleigh Urology. in my opinion an employee should have been fired. She was both incompetent and dishonest. Dr. Lentz's competence was not in question. I finally had my surgery. Just as I was told the first 3 days were uncomfortable. I was bruised from my navel to my rectum, my pevic and upper legs were bruised. My little penis and scrotom were black and blue. Every day after number 3 I improved. I was still quite sore on my 3 week post op visit with the PA and had my sutures removed. I was told everything was looking normal. I was instructed to begin pumping and deflating. I saw Dr. Lentz at 6 weeks and he said I was recopperating normally and I could begin sexual activity as I could stand it. It has been 9 months and all is well. I would recommend Dr. Lentz to anyone who needs an implant. I feel like I was properly evaluated and sized for my implant. An experienced physician is key for this procedure.

Forever_Young

Postby Forever_Young » Tue Dec 27, 2022 1:23 pm

I had Dr. Lentz do my implant surgery. I knew before my first visit that I was going to have an implant. I did my research, my kidney stone urologist doesn't do implant surgeries. Three Urologist in my area advertise doing Implant surgeries. One in my current (kidney stone) urologist practice. I looked up the three urologists at out state Medical Board for "Public File" complaints. I then looked at their practice reviews. Two of the three had poor reviews. Dr. Lentz had good reviews. I watched a video on line and was impressed with his bedside manner. My consult went well my wife attended and she is a nurse. I had some scheduling issues with Duke of Raleigh Urology. in my opinion an employee should have been fired. She was both incompetent and dishonest. Dr. Lentz's competence was not in question. I finally had my surgery. Just as I was told the first 3 days were uncomfortable. I was bruised from my navel to my rectum, my pevic and upper legs were bruised. My little penis and scrotom were black and blue. Every day after number 3 I improved. I was still quite sore on my 3 week post op visit with the PA and had my sutures removed. I was told everything was looking normal. I was instructed to begin pumping and deflating. I saw Dr. Lentz at 6 weeks and he said I was recopperating normally and I could begin sexual activity as I could stand it. It has been 9 months and all is well. I would recommend Dr. Lentz to anyone who needs an implant. I feel like I was properly evaluated and sized for my implant. An experienced physician is key for this procedure.

Return to “Implants”