I’ve made my decision and it’s cause of you guys

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
drayan123

I’ve made my decision and it’s cause of you guys

Postby drayan123 » Wed Oct 05, 2022 10:22 am

Man I’m so happy I’ve found frank talk you guys support everything and everyone . Only we know what we go through and we all know that it ruins us in every part of our life . Ed ruins a Mans life today I’ve made my decision to sort out my insurance and get my implant asap as far as I know there are barely any complications if you choose a good surgeon. I’ve seen so many happy stories and sad but at the end of the day we need to realise we are not in this world forever just go for it pick urself up boys you got this and good luck .

Littleleo

Re: I’ve made my decision and it’s cause of you guys

Postby Littleleo » Wed Oct 05, 2022 11:50 am

I am happy for you. I hope all goes well and you have a sex life after this. There are many men that regret not doing this earlier in their lives. It's better to have than to have not.

But on the negative side of my response is that I am assuming you've talked to professionals and maybe some others about other options. I'm assuming that there's no chance that you're ED can't be resolved in the next 2 to 5 years with other treatments. I say this because I was 20 a long time ago, and I've made some terrible decisions at that age that I will regret my whole life. Thinking about alternatives could prevent life long regrets.

But if you are sure that there's no other options and you responsibly checked it all out, and you do need an implant, you'll be happy you did. Young men having love lives are a wonderful thing. It's not fun or good going through your 20s and 30s without a love life. Hoping the best for you.
AMS 700 LGX on July 12, 2022. ED no diagnosed reason since teens with occasional success in 20s. Tried pills and injections.

Old Guy

Postby Old Guy » Wed Oct 05, 2022 1:34 pm

ED caused me to get really depressed, killed my libido and made me a nasty person. I hated pills and injections and wonder if their usage was part of the reason for my depression and bad attitude.
Have to say I wish I'd have found FT before my decision for the implant. There is so much good info here. The guys here are knowledgeable and supportive.
Make sure you're doing this for the right reason, use a good surgeon. Since you're young expect to have a couple of revisions down the road. The good part about that is future implants will only get better.
Nov. 8, 2019
4+ years, Coloplast Titan OTR
Married 36 years to my beautiful young bride
Always here to answer questions if you PM me

bionicbrother

Postby bionicbrother » Wed Oct 05, 2022 1:39 pm

drayan123 wrote:Man I’m so happy I’ve found frank talk you guys support everything and everyone . Only we know what we go through and we all know that it ruins us in every part of our life . Ed ruins a Mans life today I’ve made my decision to sort out my insurance and get my implant asap as far as I know there are barely any complications if you choose a good surgeon. I’ve seen so many happy stories and sad but at the end of the day we need to realise we are not in this world forever just go for it pick urself up boys you got this and good luck .

You are most welcome and all the very best. I am happy you made the right decision that works for you. and such positivity will bring more positive light about implant for those on the edge. We are here throughout your journey.
40 yrs old. Have ED and PE all my life. Never had penetrative sex all my life. Tried almost all kinds of options( pills, injections, natural therapies etc. Turned Bionic on May 17'22 with Titan by Dr.Karpman infrapubic approach.16cm+2 RTE

BearsWin

Postby BearsWin » Wed Oct 05, 2022 9:55 pm

I feel the same. When I first started to confront the fact that I needed an implant if I ever wanted to have anything resembling sex I was horrified. No way no how. Between the testimonies of folks on this forum, and a wise therapist who said something like "hey, things wear out as we age and we have the ability to get knee replacements, hip replacements, whatever else" I came to not only accept this solution but really actively look forward to life after 11/1, my planned surgery date. Good luck and all the best.
Born 1966. PDE-5s since age 40. Decreasing efficacy age 50. Started on Trimix 2022 - variable response even at high doses. Coloplast Titan 11/1/22 Dr. Yafi UCI, submuscular/ectopic reservoir. History of hypertension. Married, Nevada.

Rider1400

Postby Rider1400 » Thu Oct 06, 2022 8:43 am

drayan123 wrote:Man I’m so happy I’ve found frank talk you guys support everything and everyone . Only we know what we go through and we all know that it ruins us in every part of our life . Ed ruins a Mans life today I’ve made my decision to sort out my insurance and get my implant asap as far as I know there are barely any complications if you choose a good surgeon. I’ve seen so many happy stories and sad but at the end of the day we need to realise we are not in this world forever just go for it pick urself up boys you got this and good luck .

Do your research on peoples journey. Prepare for the first few weeks. I had a very easy recovery, but some don’t. But very few regret it even if they had a very rough time so plan on the worst and you’ll be happy if it’s not bad. It’s DEFINITELY worth it after a few weeks. Good luck with your implant.
58year old ED started mid 40s pills failed after 10 years. Injections works but diminishing results with pain. Implanted 5-22 Baylor,Scott,and White Dallas.Dr Michael Wierschem, infrapubic Coloplast 20cm and 1cm RTE. Going strong and loving it!

Old Guy

Postby Old Guy » Thu Oct 06, 2022 8:50 am

BearsWin wrote:I feel the same. When I first started to confront the fact that I needed an implant if I ever wanted to have anything resembling sex I was horrified. No way no how. Between the testimonies of folks on this forum, and a wise therapist who said something like "hey, things wear out as we age and we have the ability to get knee replacements, hip replacements, whatever else" I came to not only accept this solution but really actively look forward to life after 11/1, my planned surgery date. Good luck and all the best.

Implant surgery is a big step. My thought has always been if you blew out a knee would you just limp around or use a wheelchair the rest of your life? Doubtful for anyone.
Remember many of the posts here are because guys are having issues. There are many more guys with implants who never post here, they are just happily using it.
Best of luck on your upcoming surgery.
Nov. 8, 2019
4+ years, Coloplast Titan OTR
Married 36 years to my beautiful young bride
Always here to answer questions if you PM me

Return to “Implants”