Young&youngish members with implant, how often do you masturbate and how does it feel compared to a natural erection?

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
25yearsold

Re: Young&youngish members with implant, how often do you masturbate and how does it feel compared to a natural erection

Postby 25yearsold » Wed Oct 05, 2022 1:50 pm

sgarza07 wrote:
25yearsold wrote:
sgarza07 wrote:It is amazing! For me, I find that 60% inflated is better when I masturbate then fully inflated. As far as orgasms go, better now than before.

Thanks for your answer, may I ask same question to you then?
Can you say it is considerably a better experience than masturbating with an erection that keeps collapsing even it is a natural blood-filled one?

1000% yes! Way better!!

Thanks for your feedback mate

Tokyo_123

Re: Young&youngish members with implant, how often do you masturbate and how does it feel compared to a natural erection

Postby Tokyo_123 » Wed Oct 05, 2022 8:30 pm

IMO, no difference.

... just wondering if you wear out the titan faster the more you use it (AKA: masturbation). After all, it is a mechanical device that does wear out.
Venous Leakage (which I believe caused by my overuse of the Bathmate VED)

Dr. Clavell, August, 2022. Titan One-Touch, 24cm XL cylinders and trimmed off 0.5cm

25yearsold

Postby 25yearsold » Thu Oct 06, 2022 4:04 am

Tokyo_123 wrote:IMO, no difference.

... just wondering if you wear out the titan faster the more you use it (AKA: masturbation). After all, it is a mechanical device that does wear out.

Thanks, how often you use it?

Rider1400

Postby Rider1400 » Thu Oct 06, 2022 8:33 am

Definitely better! I was to the point that I had to use inject to get hard.it wasn’t worth doing a shot for 10-15 min jerk. So definitely better. I vary the amount of hardness but at least 80%. Feels better than it has in years. Orgasm is a hit and miss as it’s been for years, but seems to be getting better.
58year old ED started mid 40s pills failed after 10 years. Injections works but diminishing results with pain. Implanted 5-22 Baylor,Scott,and White Dallas.Dr Michael Wierschem, infrapubic Coloplast 20cm and 1cm RTE. Going strong and loving it!

Return to “Implants”