Apology/explanation + seeking advice

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
Fran4524

Re: Apology/explanation + seeking advice

Postby Fran4524 » Tue Oct 04, 2022 3:56 pm

Hey partner, dont worry about what you said due your bad situation. All of us are here because ED and we are here for help, read and listen and support us.

I understand your question, but I think that is a question for a surgeon, not even you can know if the pump fit in your “small” escrotum. I think you have to contact with some good implant surgeon and ask your doubts.

Good luck!
-Erection problems since 4 years
-I did jelqs and it is posible I injuried, but I hace to say that ED episodes began before I did jelq.
-Having sex with 30mg of tadalafilo

Luckyes

Postby Luckyes » Tue Oct 04, 2022 4:24 pm

Yeah you need to see a high volume implant urologist. They will evaluate your anatomy - mine had to make special recommendations as I had a congenital issue I dealt with as well

Gt1956

Postby Gt1956 » Tue Oct 04, 2022 5:06 pm

No experience on my part. But I've read things over the years about men that have been "restoring" their foreskin. I think that you should try investigating that type of process. I'm reasonably sure that it involves stretching your skin gradually for perhaps a few years. Think of the gaging process. You might be able to find a cosmetic surgeon that specializes in this type of work. Based upon the few times that I've bumped into stories, you're not the only man that needs/wants some more skin.
Again, my standard warnings. It won't be easy, it will likely involve some pain & be time consuming.
Being upfront with you. This might be something that you can do while you're getting your meds figured out. It might also help keep your mind from fixating on the ED a little. You never know, it just might help your ED a little bit.
Good luck.
68yo, HBP at 40, high triglycerides at 45. Phimosis at 57. Type 2 at 60. Dr. William Brant May 1, 2023 CX 21cm w/no rte's penoscrotal 6" girth @ 6 months

aslanglobal

Postby aslanglobal » Tue Oct 04, 2022 5:20 pm

This stuff can drive any of us mad, brother. I certainly felt similar to you 2 years ago. It was such a rough road I have trouble remembering life events from that period that are unrelated to the sexual aspects. You need a high volume surgeon, like someone else said. One of the guys. I too had some complications that freaked out other urologists. The two top guys I talked to were not deterred. I don’t think you understand how getting a reliable erection can improve your outlook.

Talk to the high volume surgeons. Get different opinons. My doc was kind enough to put my reservoir higher up to not mess up my abdominals if I ever wanted to do w physique competition (generous thinking on his part). The big names know what they’re doing and have seen it all.

Best of luck to you. Also, something that helped me in the meantime. Get a massage. Not a sex one. A legit, therapeutic massage. That human touch got me through a few years of epic loneliness. It wasn’t sexual. But that touch got me to push through the rest of my week. Just my two cents.

needsomehope wrote:I’ve made several very disturbing & pathetic posts and for that I’m truly sorry. I’m in therapy and taking meds, hopefully my mental health will improve sooner than later.

I need an implant due to venous leak, but I have an additional issue that drives me crazy & may cause potential issues with an implant.

I was circumcised as an infant and they botched it badly. They cut off WAY too much skin, leaving me with barely any shaft skin on the ventral (bottom) side. My balls have never truly “hung” they just ride up tightly on my shaft. When I was younger, and could briefly achieve full erections, the lack of skin would sometimes cause perforations and bleeding. Needless to say, that did an immense amount of mental damage to me.

My question is: since my scrotum is so incredibly tight & compact, could they even install the pump in there? Surely there’s a minimum amount of space required for the install.

I guess I should start using a ballstretcher as well as a VED while I save up money for the implant. While also working on my mental health & healing from trauma, of course.

Again, sorry for the drama and I’d like to figure out a way to be a positive part of this community.
37, Implanted 8/10/21. 22 cm Titan, Dr. Tariq Hakky.

FinallyBionic

Postby FinallyBionic » Tue Oct 04, 2022 7:33 pm

If the 3-piece implant is not possible, you can get a malleable. It is also cheaper, if you are paying out of pocket.
Finally Bionic
1969. RP Oct. 2017. Pills and Trimix didn't work. Inguinal hernia repair on both sides. AMS CX 21 cm+1 RTE, by Dr. Kai Li at Kaiser, VA, Jan. 2021. FT member since July 2020 as AST2123. See my previous 457 posts.

googly3

Postby googly3 » Wed Oct 05, 2022 1:21 am

Massage is a good idea. I badly need human touch. God I’m trying to reframe my thinking towards getting the implant eventually, instead of it being impossible. Being able to have penetrative sex would be a literal life-changer.

Have you met any high volume surgeons till now? Why do think an implant is impossible?
33 y/o, suffering from ED as long as I can remember. Never had random boners. Pills worked for a few years, but now losing efficacy. Venous leak confirmed by Dr. Garber. Likely going the implant route at some point.

Anonymous FT Member

Postby Anonymous FT Member » Wed Oct 05, 2022 1:24 am

Glad you're feeling better. You see how important your life really is? You have life lessons to pass on to other men and a hope to end routine infant male genital mutilation. It is not normal to cut off perfectly healthy normal tissue. There is something inherently sicko perverted to think genital cutting is useful or somehow beneficial. People have been lied to and the truth distorted. God doesn't make mistakes in his design, but there are people bold enough to think they can improve God's work or do better. That's why we live on a planetary asylum because there are psychopaths walking around trying to play God with weather, and our bodies. That's why your life is important. Don't let them get to you or get you down and defeated by what has been done to you. You're a survivor! Another thing made clear by God and his word in the Bible is the fact that circumcision is not necessary. That was an old law a man made one. God sent his son Jesus as a sacrifice who died for ALL, and his death and resurrection covers all. That is the new covenant.

I don't know how old you are, but as you get older you might get a little more sag in your sack with gravity and whatnot. I understand the tightness and lack of skin due to your circumcision, but if you use lubricant to masturbate maybe that would help. Maybe use vitamin e oils, or coconut oil. Can be found at the dollar store or grocery.

Also concerning implants. I think it is a type of cosmetic surgery or reconstructive surgery so in the event you choose to go down IPP path maybe your surgeon can make any nips or tucks needed while he's down there working. You're not the only guy to have underwent routine infant male circumcision. I did, and it is tighter than necessary. At least you can restore, I don't think I have enough skin to get ahold of to even attempt foreskin restoration. If we had been left intact I think we both would have less problems. We might need to do more comparing.

Return to “Implants”