Fuck it. Too small for an implant anyway

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
Anonymous FT Member

Re: Fuck it. Too small for an implant anyway

Postby Anonymous FT Member » Mon Oct 03, 2022 3:15 pm

Didn't you say women throw themselves at you? 4.5 isn't bad and not micropenis. I don't think guys have to be too concerned with size unless they meet the micropenis criteria. I like the statement I saw on here one time concerning size. The guy said something about "all guys have the right size" for them or something along those lines. My point is I think there is a lot of truth in that because we all come in different sizes and shapes. Search the forum and you'll probably see that post.

You've got a lot going on in your life right now, so I think it is wise to not jump into an implant. Another thing I might want to point out is that a break from reading FT can make you feel better. I have to say sometimes my lowest mood and depressed state of mind is after I have been hanging around forums comparing myself to others. If you're on social medias it might be time to stay off that too. Anytime you can get off the computer and get into something physical or using your hands you might be surprised at how much better you will feel. The guys here on FT can only offer so much encouragement and instruction. However the more you read the more overwhelmed you might feel. I know I sometimes can.

If you're overweight getting active can help reduce or control your weight. Also exercise is good for mood and mind. Men need good nutrition and activity; our bodies are built for activities. So I'd definitely encourage you to get physically active and maybe even find a gym buddy or somebody to tag along.

España1980

Postby España1980 » Mon Oct 03, 2022 4:43 pm

Alan67 wrote:Don't be so down on yourself. 4.5 is below average but it's enough. But don't have an implant. Worse mistake of my life. I have chronic discomfort and pain now. You're putting your basic health at risk. The procedure will probably go well but if it goes bad it can go real bad!!

Hi Alan, has the implant turned out so bad for you? Could it be that I have to stop spending more time? It hasn't improved at all? What are your complaints? I am very interested because I am thinking about the implant and I have to decide in a few months

CutlassCat

Postby CutlassCat » Mon Oct 03, 2022 8:55 pm

Lmaoooo bro same, but who cares? I’m not gonna tell anyone that I have a little dick until it’s too late. They can make fun of me all they want, but they’re still the loser who let me have sex with them.

Flounder

Postby Flounder » Tue Oct 04, 2022 8:28 am

WTF, the OP starts one of the most negative, whinny, pity me threats I’ve ever seen here on FT.
And then he comes back and calls out another member for being irresponsible and dwelling on the negative!

We’ll doesn’t that just beat all !!!
A-69, M-44, Battling ED since partial NS-Prostatectomy 2012 plus SRT for PCa return 2016
Pills & injections ran their course. Implant 11/11/22 by Dr. Eid.
Titan Classic 22cm, LH cylinder trimmed, Ectopic reservoir placement.

Littleleo

Postby Littleleo » Tue Oct 04, 2022 11:50 am

Getting back to mature conversation: many on this forum have the wisdom to discourage impulse decisions to get an implant. Especially for younger men. There are some disadvantages on having an implant verses a natural erection. I haven't heard one poster here say it's wrong to have an implant even at the age of 20 as long as due diligence is made to eliminate better alternatives. For such a permanent solution any attempt to remain as natural as possible is just smart. Many posters will announce their desire for an implant without giving details on their situation. So the first reaction from those that may have some unforseen knowledge is to suggest to wait on the implant until more information is available. Looking back I wished I would have gotten mine at 28, but information was scarce to me back then.
AMS 700 LGX on July 12, 2022. ED no diagnosed reason since teens with occasional success in 20s. Tried pills and injections.

whatisthislife

Postby whatisthislife » Tue Oct 04, 2022 12:17 pm

if you think your life is hell, let me tell you that it's nothing compared to the reality many people like me live through. with a spinal cord injury at c5/6 I can barely walk. I can't feel a significant portion of my body. I'll never be able to do something as basic as feeling the warmth from the sun on my feet again. the feeling of knowing that there isn't a God damn thing that I can do to get back what I've lost is soul crushing. but my life has a purpose, and it is worth living. you have a problem, with a solution but the only thing holding you back is yourself and your mentality. if you don't change something, your life won't change either.

Musson

Postby Musson » Fri Oct 07, 2022 12:17 pm

I totally understand being depressed about size. I was once big and am so no longer. I am in a somewhat rare but in no way unique position to compare being endowed with being below average. My smaller cock still produces female pleasure and induces orgasms. Even the upward and annoying curve sometimes produces surprising reactions, possibly g spot. Who knows!?

Let’s be both honest and thankful. My big dick was better. Women would visually react to it and praise it often moaning about its girth while I pounded away in multiple positions. It was awesome and good for my ego.

Now with a small dick I get a subdued reaction. But it still works and produces pleasure. I thank god that it’s still there and am thankful things aren’t worse.

Is a big dick better? Hell yes. But so are long arms and legs. We have what we have. We need to accept and move on. I realize I wasted an entire year in depression after Peyroines robbed me of my size which had gotten far too important to my identity and ego.

To the original OP don’t let your size depress you. Be thankful for what you have not what you don’t have.

Peace.
63yr old. PDwith 40% dor. Curve. Pre-PD 7”x6”.lost 2 in. due to PD. ED prior to PD. Switched from Sildalifil to Trimix Nov 2023 . Currently titrating Trimix for optimization.

LMCatman

Postby LMCatman » Fri Oct 07, 2022 4:19 pm

I keep fucking along with my 4-7/8" Titan supplemented dick, making myself (and often the girl too) happy, happy, happy! One girl, after a multi hour session, said 'I didn't know I could come so much! Sure, I wish it was bigger. It ain't. But it's really fun. Don't give up man! Good Luck!!!
73 Years old. RP Oct 2010, No erections after, Botched Titan implant April, 2013, Successful Titan revision, April , 2014 by Dr. Paul Perito, Miami. Titan failure Feb 2017. Rev. by Dr Perito March 1st, 2017. Titan failure Nov 2020. New Titan January 2021

Alan67

Postby Alan67 » Sat Oct 08, 2022 12:08 pm

needsomehope wrote:
Alan67 wrote:Don't be so down on yourself. 4.5 is below average but it's enough. But don't have an implant. Worse mistake of my life. I have chronic discomfort and pain now. You're putting your basic health at risk. The procedure will probably go well but if it goes bad it can go real bad!!

It’s super irresponsible of you to keep going on threads and telling men not to get the implant. I’m genuinely sorry things don’t seem to have gone well for you, I truly am. But most men, like an overwhelming majority, seem to have highly satisfactory results.

You’ve got to accept your results, and change them if possible, but please stop sowing doubt and fear based off your particular results.

I don't think it's irresponsible. As I commented above, the procedure will probably go well and this poster has access to all of these positive comments from success stories. And I am glad that most people have success. But he should also be aware that things can end up going very bad too.Thats reasonable information for someone trying to decide, right? As for myself, I'm actually doing better by mentally accepting my new circumstances with chronic discomfort and some physical limitations. We're on a drive back from the beach now.

Spirea

Postby Spirea » Sat Oct 08, 2022 12:58 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L5nuhaUwtLw look thé vidéo 1 men with 4,75 inch

Return to “Implants”