4-5 months in report

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
LeRoastBeef

Re: 4-5 months in report

Postby LeRoastBeef » Tue Oct 04, 2022 6:50 am

When my glans is engorged, I can not feel the tips.
I use a ring for glans engrogement.

Without the ring, the glans does not engorge, and I can feel the tips.
Implanted with AMS 700 lgx, 2021.
30's
UK

Rider1400

Postby Rider1400 » Tue Oct 04, 2022 7:47 pm

I’m 20 weeks and thru a lot of Perito exercises my flacid is finally soft enough that it doesn’t bother me when In bed sleeping. Also is much more comfortable in the pants. Catch myself even adding 3-4 pumps after total deflating so it has a more natural feel and look. My wife has been about the same with BJs said it definitely feels harder and she prefers it about 80-90% for BJs. Also she likes it not quite maxed out for sex. Said it feels like the tip is poking her deep inside. At 80-90% said it feels just right. I think I’m time she will be ok with it a little harder. As I’ve said in other posts, especially to guys who have been married a long time or with SO for a long time… it is definitely an adjustment period for them also. My wife has never had another dick anywhere in her in any way except mine ant we’ve been married for 36 years! First few months she didn’t like it at all but just lately she’s begging to really enjoy it as it feels much more normal to her. Sure it’s not changed much but we all get used to what we have at the time
58year old ED started mid 40s pills failed after 10 years. Injections works but diminishing results with pain. Implanted 5-22 Baylor,Scott,and White Dallas.Dr Michael Wierschem, infrapubic Coloplast 20cm and 1cm RTE. Going strong and loving it!

nuance

Postby nuance » Tue Oct 04, 2022 8:00 pm

Rider1400 wrote:I’m 20 weeks and thru a lot of Perito exercises my flacid is finally soft enough that it doesn’t bother me when In bed sleeping. Also is much more comfortable in the pants. Catch myself even adding 3-4 pumps after total deflating so it has a more natural feel and look. My wife has been about the same with BJs said it definitely feels harder and she prefers it about 80-90% for BJs. Also she likes it not quite maxed out for sex. Said it feels like the tip is poking her deep inside. At 80-90% said it feels just right. I think I’m time she will be ok with it a little harder. As I’ve said in other posts, especially to guys who have been married a long time or with SO for a long time… it is definitely an adjustment period for them also. My wife has never had another dick anywhere in her in any way except mine ant we’ve been married for 36 years! First few months she didn’t like it at all but just lately she’s begging to really enjoy it as it feels much more normal to her. Sure it’s not changed much but we all get used to what we have at the time

Just so I understand what you mean, if she can feel the tips, they should press hard against the inside of your glans and cause you discomfort as well. Do you feel that discomfort when you're inflated to the max?

Spanishxb

Postby Spanishxb » Wed Oct 05, 2022 7:48 am

Thisworld wrote:
spanishxb wrote:I'm not sure...nothing I can find...it's only like the first 3-4 pumps...then the rest just sound like a bee buzzing or a phone vibrating....sucks I didn't know she could hear the buzzing. I pumped up prior to bed last night to get past the squeaky ones...then tried doing the rest of the pumps incognito under the blankets and then she blurts out; "we should call it a bee boner because it sounds like a bee buzzing every bump." I didn't know she could even hear the buzzing/vibrating damnit...oh well.....

Which pump do you have? One touch?

Also have you tried pulling down the pump/sack in order to straighten the tube during inflation? I have heard It cuold work

I have the genesis, not the one-touch.

And yeah I tried that, seems if I angle it or move it sometimes it helps but then it's at an angle which is hard for me to squeeze and pump with.
Titan implanted 7/11/22
22cm
1cm RTE on Right & Left
Pre-op: 5.7 x 4.5 top middle & base
Post-op: 5.5 x 4.5 top, 5.1 at base
Phallofill done 9/2023 10 units = +1” girth
Currently 5.5 x5.5”
Grateful, blessed, happy!

Spanishxb

Postby Spanishxb » Wed Oct 05, 2022 7:49 am

LeRoastBeef wrote:
Spanishxb wrote:So I wanted to update on how it's going at 4-5 months post surgery.

-pumping up to 80% versus 100% adds hardness but does not add girth or length for me.

- I've went down to about 5.4" now so lost a bit more but honestly have no been pumping daily for 30-60 minutes so probably my fault. Yet Gf thinks I feel longer and wider still. Still gained about .25" which feels good.

-gf absolutely loves it and cums a lot.

-gf has stopped giving me blowjobs and used to do that almost every time. Don't think she likes the feel of the hard hard dick in her mouth and feeling the tubes on the end probably just doesn't feel as sexy and natural when in your mouth. Also no give/bend too it so hard to get down her throat when it's that hard...sad but it is what it is. We opted to move to hand jobs which she never ever did before as they were boring but now she rather do that it seems so I am happy with it.

-anal is much rougher for her as before her tight ass would shrink my dick up after a few minutes and also it bent more. Now it stays hard and doesn't squish or change girth so it's a lot more for her to take. Might be painful for her but she still allows it. Such a good girl!

-the squeak of the pump is annoying and embarrassing. But I can prepump to 70% without her there then just add 3-5 more pumps to 100% that usually don't squeak so that works...squeak is fucking embarrassing as sounds like a toy.

-kind of hard to sleep. Can't close the legs all the way so pillow needed in between or lay on back or stomach. Kind of annoying to be honest.

-sensitivity has gone down a bit over last month or so...definitely hard to do quickies, I have to pound hard and she has to be wet and sexy to get me off. Holding back from cumming early is definitely not an issue. It's almost an issue not being able to get me off. She's cried a few times when I just couldn't cum.

-the bulge in jeans is kinda fun. Easy to show off and easy to hide.

-I can go from not erect to erect in less than 30 seconds easy. It gets much easier.

-dick gets pretty sore after fucking now cause ever fuck session is a good long hard one. Take Tylenol.

-very satisfied, sad I lost the .25-.5" as I can tell I don't hit that deep spot anymore but I mean...worth the trade to have good sex and never every be worried about it going down. I wish I would've done this when I was 18...my life would be drastically different. Almost scary. I love it. She loves it. Their are some changes and things that aren't great...like feeling fake and being sad it's not a real dick and maybe other guys normal guys just fuck like this normally, can't imagine. But i am extremely happy. Thankful to God.

Any questions let me know.

It's great to hear your updates, mate.
You're so direct and full of detail.
Happy for you and GF; she sounds very happy.

I have squeak too with the LGX.
I bet our deflated implant softens up over time.

You've made it, well done.

Thanks man!!
Titan implanted 7/11/22
22cm
1cm RTE on Right & Left
Currently 5.5 x5.5”

Spanishxb

Postby Spanishxb » Wed Oct 05, 2022 7:51 am

nuance wrote:
Spanishxb wrote:
nuance wrote:
Are BJs not good for her even when say you're only 70-80% inflated? Are the tips in the glans uncomfortable for her?

Will your discomfort during sleep go away with time? Is it cause you are still healing or is this permanent? Is this discomfort in the scrotum or the shaft?

I'm glad you're doing well, I remember you were concerned about infection at one point but that turned out not to be an issue.

I think the tips feel weird in her mouth I assume. Haven't really asked but only got one blowjob since surgery and used to get them nearly every night...she seems to like sex way more though for sure.

I don't think the discomfort for sleep will go away. I think it's something to get used too as the dick doesn't shrivel up like it used to so you always have that thing in the way. And it doesn't bend like it used too so it tends to lay weird. Also annoying rolling around cause you don't want to like have it jam into the bed or wall cause that hurts feeling the rods jam into the back of your penis head like they are trying to rip through. Again, not as bad as it sounds compared to having an awesome boner. I'd say it's about 3/10 on the annoying scale. Nothing too bad. Worth living with. Discomfort is in both shaft and scrotum. Just imagine sleeping with a marble taped in between your nuts and two crayons taped to the underside of your dick and that's pretty relatable.

That's a bummer, I prefer BJs to sex. Can you easily feel the tips when you push into your glans? Can anyone comment on the ideal distance from the tip of the glans to implant tips?

I hope the discomfort goes away as it softens up. You signature says you got implanted 7/11 but you say it's been 4 months already?

Ahh thank you! I couldn't remember when I got implanted lol!!! It feels like a year ago...wow I'm not even at 3 months yet Jesus...well I should update this to 3 month report!!!! My apologies and thank you!

Yes I can feel the tips near the end of my gland. Great placement honestly.
Titan implanted 7/11/22
22cm
1cm RTE on Right & Left
Currently 5.5 x5.5”

Spanishxb

Postby Spanishxb » Wed Oct 05, 2022 7:53 am

LeRoastBeef wrote:When my glans is engorged, I can not feel the tips.

My glans and bottom of my penis still engorge when having sex or aroused. And yea it does help and you can't feel them near as much when I'm "hard". But they are still prevalent.
Titan implanted 7/11/22
22cm
1cm RTE on Right & Left
Currently 5.5 x5.5”

Spanishxb

Postby Spanishxb » Wed Oct 05, 2022 7:57 am

nuance wrote:
Rider1400 wrote:I’m 20 weeks and thru a lot of Perito exercises my flacid is finally soft enough that it doesn’t bother me when In bed sleeping. Also is much more comfortable in the pants. Catch myself even adding 3-4 pumps after total deflating so it has a more natural feel and look. My wife has been about the same with BJs said it definitely feels harder and she prefers it about 80-90% for BJs. Also she likes it not quite maxed out for sex. Said it feels like the tip is poking her deep inside. At 80-90% said it feels just right. I think I’m time she will be ok with it a little harder. As I’ve said in other posts, especially to guys who have been married a long time or with SO for a long time… it is definitely an adjustment period for them also. My wife has never had another dick anywhere in her in any way except mine ant we’ve been married for 36 years! First few months she didn’t like it at all but just lately she’s begging to really enjoy it as it feels much more normal to her. Sure it’s not changed much but we all get used to what we have at the time

Just so I understand what you mean, if she can feel the tips, they should press hard against the inside of your glans and cause you discomfort as well. Do you feel that discomfort when you're inflated to the max?

Same, my gf says she can feel the tips deep inside her so she thinks I'm longer even though I'm not. But she likes that kind of pain so likes it fully hard. But yes I need to try in the mouth at 80%. And no it doesn't hurt the tip of the dick for me unless I like smack it on something, but not a vagina. No pain. More a pain of extreme fullness from being rock hard that "hurts".
Titan implanted 7/11/22
22cm
1cm RTE on Right & Left
Currently 5.5 x5.5”

LeRoastBeef

Postby LeRoastBeef » Wed Oct 05, 2022 8:59 am

Spanishxb wrote:
LeRoastBeef wrote:When my glans is engorged, I can not feel the tips.

My glans and bottom of my penis still engorge when having sex or aroused. And yea it does help and you can't feel them near as much when I'm "hard". But they are still prevalent.

It sounds like you're doing fine without one but, you should try a ring.
It makes a huge difference for me.

Much fuller, firmer glans, more girth too.
It's night and day.
Implanted with AMS 700 lgx, 2021.
30's
UK

Rider1400

Postby Rider1400 » Thu Oct 06, 2022 8:38 am

nuance wrote:

No discomfort, I didn’t realize it at the time. She had said it feels like it’s poking her when maxed out on pumps… rather than the tips of implants, think it just might be the whole thing as it’s so hard.
58year old ED started mid 40s pills failed after 10 years. Injections works but diminishing results with pain. Implanted 5-22 Baylor,Scott,and White Dallas.Dr Michael Wierschem, infrapubic Coloplast 20cm and 1cm RTE. Going strong and loving it!

Return to “Implants”