tips are hard, brusing from them

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
Matthew

tips are hard, brusing from them

Postby Matthew » Mon Oct 15, 2012 10:51 pm

I have been inflating/deflating twice a day for 15 min since third week. I squeezed the penis kinda hard to push fluid out because it was partially erect. Well, I squeeze hard and it does not go super flaccid although it is close. I notice some bruising just underneath glands. I guess I will take a break for a few days? Have a little wart like bump that kinda goes away though in same place.

Bionic_by_AMS

Re: tips are hard, brusing from them

Postby Bionic_by_AMS » Tue Oct 16, 2012 4:56 pm

Matthew wrote:I have been inflating/deflating twice a day for 15 min since third week.

Why only 15 min.? Are you pumping to the point where you can only endure 15 min.? Try pumping just to the point where it starts to get uncomfortable ... wait a while then add a few pumps at a time, and repeat.

Well, I squeeze hard and it does not go super flaccid although it is close.

You are never going to get "super flaccid" ... however you may need to deflate several times to achieve a state you are comfortable with. You should be able to feel the fluid returning thru the pump back to the reservoir while holding in the deflate button (AMS model)

I notice some bruising just underneath glands.

Take a break from max pumping ... after a few days if this bruising continues consult your URO ...
Robotic Prostrate surgery - Dec. 2011 - AMS 700 LGX Implant - 21 cm/3 cm RTE - June 2012

knotreel

Postby knotreel » Tue Oct 16, 2012 11:05 pm

three weeks sounds a bit early for max pumping? The "wart" you mentioned probaly should be looked at.
age 74 married, Robotic RP Dec.2009. Implanted Jan 2011 with AMS 700LGX and AMS 800 AUS. (AMS 1500). IPP failed March 2018 , leak. Planning an AUS revision (total replacement) in 2018, now I need the IPP too.

thegatter

Postby thegatter » Sat Oct 20, 2012 6:13 am

I am almost six weeks post surgery and my doctor hasn't let me pump it yet....... I have an appt. in ten days......then the "fun" begins......but not yet.

Matthew

Postby Matthew » Sat Oct 20, 2012 9:48 am

I am now at week 5. Things are looking good. Slight bruising is gone. I think I overacted. My wife is a nurse and she said it did not look that bruised. I feel very little pain in tips now. After 30 min a slight discomfort at tips. I am twice a day for 15-30 min. Get my 6 week check up next week. I am so thrilled how my body has acclimated to this. The only thing that feels a little wierd is the pump in scotum and flaccd is more like semi hard. I have tryed for weeks to pull down the pump gently.... nothing. It is high and to the right. Not interfering with penis though. I will have to see what doc says.

Bionic_by_AMS

Postby Bionic_by_AMS » Sat Oct 20, 2012 12:07 pm

Matthew wrote:The only thing that feels a little wierd is the pump in scotum and flaccd is more like semi hard.

The semi-hard state will change slightly once the cylinders loosen up a bit ... I'm at 16 weeks and the flaccid state has improved some. As for the pump location that depends on where the URO created the pocket for it to reside ... some URO's place it where yours is and some place the pump pocket in the bottom ... see what he says.
Robotic Prostrate surgery - Dec. 2011 - AMS 700 LGX Implant - 21 cm/3 cm RTE - June 2012

thegatter

Postby thegatter » Sun Oct 21, 2012 4:50 am

Matthew, I think that I am a week ahead of you surgery wise, but behind you in pumping it wise.......My doc pumped it once at surgery, and that's where it remains...until my next appointment in 12 days.... I too have a difficult time locating my pump...although I haven't done anything with it, I want to see where the bulb is and of course, the deflate button......... My pump is in between my testicles, and the doc told me to keep pulling down on it, but it's rather high....And I'm afraid that when I squeeze the bulb, I am going to squeeze a testicle, and we all know the pain that THAT could be......... I'm not worried, but I am curious.........what do yo guys say about this?

Matthew

Postby Matthew » Sun Oct 21, 2012 10:05 am

One in three odds ain't bad. Pick one and if you scream real loud...... wait a week and try again :lol: I had no problem finding the bulb and deflate. It just looks like a third ball visually.

Return to “Implants”