Ohio cop Titan Touch 24cm second thoughts

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
OhioCop

Ohio cop Titan Touch 24cm second thoughts

Postby OhioCop » Sun Sep 18, 2022 9:10 pm

Greetings to you all.

First post here. 52y/o male, ED since mid 40's no known cause. Good shape and overall health, no diabetic. Gone through the standard route of therapy-pills- shots.

Implanted 9/1/2022 at Mayo Clinic, Titan Touch, 24 cm.
Off duty till 9/26 and still inflated at the moment. Healing seems to be ok, despite the fact that the first two weeks were tough.

As time goes by, i'm starting worrying about the implant being soo obvious. Yes, i know it's inflated at the moment, but i can't imagine how i hide the deflated implant. I wear baggy pants and long shirts now, but can't wear that on duty, lol.
My colleagues don't know and i don't want to bring it up.
Next month i have policetraining with a physical part a.k.a. 'subject-control'. Handcuffing, arm bars, taking people to ground and frisking,” All officers have to be 'subject during the training. Help! What can i do when i'm cuffed and frisked? I have no explanation for what seems to be a hard-on. Even my closest buddies don't know and no, i won't tell them.

I hope someone has good advise, other than being upfront about it, i can't do that

Wiggles123

Re: Ohio cop Titan Touch 24cm second thoughts

Postby Wiggles123 » Sun Sep 18, 2022 9:30 pm

When you are fully deflated you will have no issue.
AMS700 CX 21cm with 3 RTE 4-2019 by Dr Natale - failed 5-2021. Revision 6-2021 with issue (scrotal hematoma and infection). Dr. Ryan Terlecki revision 3-28-2022 (AMS700 CX 21cm with 1.5cm RTE). Cylinder failure at 18 months. 24cm AMS700 CX 11-29-2023.

portageriver

Postby portageriver » Sun Sep 18, 2022 9:58 pm

I do not have a Titan - so with that caveat disclosed I might try to help (and fail at that) but your best advice will likely come from another Titan owner...

In your line of work, having to go 'hands-on' occasionally, you may have to have a side story for colleagues. I am just being straight with you from my experience; an implanted penis, even fully deflated, is not as soft as a natural. When I hug my sisters or anyone I am not romantically related to, I keep my hips back.

A jock may help keep your bro in place (at least) while on duty, but that still doesn't really solve your issue - given the level of physical contact you describe.

If I were in your shoes... I might tell colleagues you were 'injured' down there (they don't need to know how) and now you wear a 'soft cup' to protect yourself. Hell - maybe wear an actual cup and use the same story. Crap - that sounds like terrible advice. I got nothing man.

I was going to get back into grappling and bought a cup for that purpose. But I am too afraid of jamming my pump bulb through my internal taint so I likely never will.

There is a diverse group here so maybe someone has some better advice for you. Sorry - this is all I got.
Age 55, Ohio - Implant AMS 700 LGX, 21+ 3 following RAP for prostate cancer (Gleason 6). Implanted June 2021 and loving it!

Anonymous FT Member

Postby Anonymous FT Member » Sun Sep 18, 2022 10:08 pm

You just had surgery, so how ya gonna hide that fact? I don't see how you can wrestle around. I would think that even a slight bump or jarring motion would be painful to you. I guess you would have to conceal yourself as anyone else might do it. Maybe wear some type of tight athletic underwear that has compression. I would think tighter form fitting underwear would help to smooth out your penis. Jockstraps or dance belts might be useful. If you don't have variety in your underwear drawer, you might need to go shopping!

GoodWood

Postby GoodWood » Sun Sep 18, 2022 10:27 pm

Other guys with titan’s will chime in. But it seems like many of them mention wearing supportive briefs that keep things in place. They describe it as being fairly discreet. If anyone is REALLY paying attention it will seem like you’ve got a good sized package, but not a hard on.

A buddy is newly implanted with a titan (within the past year). Since I know, and we have talked about it, I’ve looked. It doesn’t look like he has a hard on. You can see a bulge, but it just looks like a guys bulge. A good one, but not a hardon.
55yo, NYC. ED started at 40. 50 units BiMix + Atropine (Pap 30/Phen 6/Atr 0.2). Prostaglandins caused aching. Doses increasing. A cock ring helps. Phallosan Forte tension devise to maintain size. Eager to talk about implant experiences.

Old Guy

Postby Old Guy » Mon Sep 19, 2022 7:22 am

My Titan shows when deflated, a nice bulge. I look like a well-endowed male when I wear sweats.
Unfortunately, it is going to take maybe 6 months for the Titan to soften up. Yes, a jock strap may help if you can tolerate wearing one all day long. The strap they put on me after surgery came off as soon as I got home. I found boxer briefs offer a fair amount of support and comfortable enough to wear all day.
When you get frisked sorry to say but it is going to feel different. Even at close to 3 years out mine still feels a bit stiffer than my old flaccid penis. A good squeeze of my shaft lets you know it isn't natural. Hopefully none of your co-workers grab that hard! If someone does, you just might have to tell.
Good Luck.
Nov. 8, 2019
4+ years, Coloplast Titan OTR
Married 36 years to my beautiful young bride
Always here to answer questions if you PM me

OhioCop

Postby OhioCop » Mon Sep 19, 2022 9:57 am

Old Guy wrote:My Titan shows when deflated, a nice bulge. I look like a well-endowed male when I wear sweats.
Unfortunately, it is going to take maybe 6 months for the Titan to soften up. Yes, a jock strap may help if you can tolerate wearing one all day long. The strap they put on me after surgery came off as soon as I got home. I found boxer briefs offer a fair amount of support and comfortable enough to wear all day.
When you get frisked sorry to say but it is going to feel different. Even at close to 3 years out mine still feels a bit stiffer than my old flaccid penis. A good squeeze of my shaft lets you know it isn't natural. Hopefully none of your co-workers grab that hard! If someone does, you just might have to tell.
Good Luck.

Thanx for your response. Oh, that s#cks. Telling is out of option. Do you think some sort of underwear will help or as PSSDoramiNormal noticed a dancebelt in stead of a jockstrap?

Old Guy

Postby Old Guy » Mon Sep 19, 2022 11:34 am

OhioCop wrote:
Thanx for your response. Oh, that s#cks. Telling is out of option. Do you think some sort of underwear will help or as PSSDoramiNormal noticed a dancebelt in stead of a jockstrap?

You're welcome, although sorry about the bad news. You're going to have to try some different underwear, a strap or something. That might still bring some concern, but you can always use my story. I told people and my kids I had a cyst on a testicle surgically removed. That made all the males cringe, females just said ouch.
Nov. 8, 2019
4+ years, Coloplast Titan OTR
Married 36 years to my beautiful young bride
Always here to answer questions if you PM me

gjmjoe017

Postby gjmjoe017 » Mon Sep 19, 2022 12:32 pm

In the beginning it’s tough,but it WILL soften up with a good cycling routine and at about 4 months you will see a huge difference!
71 yrs.old married,ED for 7 yrs.Pills for 3 yrs,TriMix for 21/2 yrs.6 1/2 inches flacid,71/4 inches erect,6 inches girth.Coloplast Titan put in 11/13/20,Dr.Bozeman,Arkansas Urology,Little Rock.22cm + 2 RTE.

frank66665

Postby frank66665 » Mon Sep 19, 2022 1:23 pm

I bought these apart from the separetecs and boxers
Attachments
WhatsApp Image 2022-09-19 at 19.18.13.jpeg
WhatsApp Image 2022-09-19 at 19.18.13.jpeg (205.53 KiB) Viewed 713 times
WhatsApp Image 2022-09-19 at 19.19.40.jpeg
WhatsApp Image 2022-09-19 at 19.19.40.jpeg (205.11 KiB) Viewed 713 times
56, ED since 2010, pills work but not always and well, trt in progress improved but not so much, myocardial infarction january 2016, new stent september 2016, hypertension, venous on 1/23/23 titan one touch 22, no rte dottor Gabriele Antonini Italia

Return to “Implants”