Implant stretched out my scarred, shrunken tunica

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
wolfpacker

Implant stretched out my scarred, shrunken tunica

Postby wolfpacker » Sat Sep 17, 2022 9:04 am

Hey all, I'm about 1 year and 3 months post op and I wanted to show a pretty drastic aesthetic change that my penis has gone through in the past year. When I was first implanted, I found that the distal half of my penis shaft (half that the head end is on) didn't fully inflate on the right side. I texted Dr Eid about this and he said he remembered this finding in the operating room, said he thought it was scarred tunica and was probably the cause of my ED. Anyway it caused my erect/inflated implant state to be a bit asymmetrical, though that mostly evened out when I got engorged.

Recently I realized that this deformity has almost completely gone away. The implant, over the past 1.25 years, has stretched this area out and it now looks just like the rest of my shaft. Nice! Just goes to show that with cycling, you can definitely power through some scar tissue when implanted.

Pics show the tunica shrinkage at about month 1, and again now that the scar has been expanded at month 15.
Attachments
20220917_085533.jpg
Month 15, tunica scarring expanded through cycling
20220917_085533.jpg (142.78 KiB) Viewed 1782 times
Attach30384_20210722_133504.jpg
Month 1, tunica scarring restricting expansion
Attach30384_20210722_133504.jpg (304.32 KiB) Viewed 1782 times
Early 30s with ED for years from penis enlargement stretching and jelqing. Implant by Dr Eid on 24 June 2021 with a Titan 24cm with +1cm RTE on one side and -1cm cut off on the other side

My journal: viewtopic.php?t=17202

Leebert

Re: Implant stretched out my scarred, shrunken tunica

Postby Leebert » Sat Sep 17, 2022 10:10 am

Nice looking penis, im glad it all worked out for you. Implants help with a lot of issues, mentally and physically. Thx for showing.
I'm 65, heart attack w/stent 10 yrs ago, mod.HBP, married 46 yrs, retired.2 strokes.No damage, except start of Ed, Live in Ada Michigan. implanted by Dr. Wise in Grand Rapids mi. Implanted on 9/2/21 with 15 cm + 5cm rte. Ams 700 cx ms pump

aussiePeyronies

Postby aussiePeyronies » Mon Jul 17, 2023 8:54 pm

wolfpacker wrote:Hey all, I'm about 1 year and 3 months post op and I wanted to show a pretty drastic aesthetic change that my penis has gone through in the past year. When I was first implanted, I found that the distal half of my penis shaft (half that the head end is on) didn't fully inflate on the right side. I texted Dr Eid about this and he said he remembered this finding in the operating room, said he thought it was scarred tunica and was probably the cause of my ED. Anyway it caused my erect/inflated implant state to be a bit asymmetrical, though that mostly evened out when I got engorged.

Recently I realized that this deformity has almost completely gone away. The implant, over the past 1.25 years, has stretched this area out and it now looks just like the rest of my shaft. Nice! Just goes to show that with cycling, you can definitely power through some scar tissue when implanted.

Pics show the tunica shrinkage at about month 1, and again now that the scar has been expanded at month 15.

Hey man, I have a similar issue with one side inflating more than the other, my surgeon believes its due tot he grafting on the right side.

Would you mind sharing your VED routine please.

Thanks,
J
34 Years Old...Peyronies for 4 years. 20 Degree left and upwards curvature, major dents and narrowing, ED.

Implant + Tunica Expansion Procedure, 7th Feb 2023, Titan 22cm + 1cm RTE

Witheringhog

Postby Witheringhog » Mon Jul 17, 2023 8:56 pm

Interesting, thanks for sharing.
49 - Coloplast Titan 22 implanted 5-2 Dr. Clavell in Houston

misterecz

Postby misterecz » Mon Jul 17, 2023 9:05 pm

Interesting. Did you use a vacuum erection device consistently while you had ED?
Peyronie's From Rough Sex in 2020.
Developed Erectile Dysfunction, Dorsal, & Lateral Curvature.
Treated With Traction, VED, DMSO, & PGE1.
YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/@mrecz

wolfpacker

Postby wolfpacker » Mon Jul 17, 2023 9:18 pm

aussiePeyronies wrote:
wolfpacker wrote:Hey all, I'm about 1 year and 3 months post op and I wanted to show a pretty drastic aesthetic change that my penis has gone through in the past year. When I was first implanted, I found that the distal half of my penis shaft (half that the head end is on) didn't fully inflate on the right side. I texted Dr Eid about this and he said he remembered this finding in the operating room, said he thought it was scarred tunica and was probably the cause of my ED. Anyway it caused my erect/inflated implant state to be a bit asymmetrical, though that mostly evened out when I got engorged.

Hey man, I have a similar issue with one side inflating more than the other, my surgeon believes its due tot he grafting on the right side.

Thanks,
J

I didn't use a VED, just inflated the implant regularly and eventually the tissue stretched out from the inside
Early 30s with ED for years from penis enlargement stretching and jelqing. Implant by Dr Eid on 24 June 2021 with a Titan 24cm with +1cm RTE on one side and -1cm cut off on the other side

wolfpacker

Postby wolfpacker » Mon Jul 17, 2023 9:19 pm

misterecz wrote:Interesting. Did you use a vacuum erection device consistently while you had ED?

No, very rarely

Captain1117

Postby Captain1117 » Tue Jul 18, 2023 8:49 am

I just got an AMS LGX.
Your progress with regular inflation is encouraging.
" The greatest benefit of an implant is that a man stops thinking about ED."-Dr.Eid

48, healthy, straight, single.ED after turning 40. AMS LGX implanted by Dr.Yonah Krakowski in June 2023.

rdnkbiker

Postby rdnkbiker » Tue Jul 18, 2023 10:04 am

Thats amazing looks great you have a good one there very nice
HBP since my 20s Full ED i was 55 when i received my implant January 17th 2017 sever scare tissue through corpora cavernosa clear to the glands (no blood flow) complete revision new equipment july 10th 2023 AMS CX 21cm by DR.William Brant very happy

aussiePeyronies

Postby aussiePeyronies » Wed Jul 19, 2023 1:20 am

wolfpacker wrote:
aussiePeyronies wrote:

Thanks,
J

I didn't use a VED, just inflated the implant regularly and eventually the tissue stretched out from the inside

Thanks for your response, did you use to be able to feel the cylinder inflating more on the left side, and the right side would be more flat and oval?

Thanks again,
J
34 Years Old...Peyronies for 4 years. 20 Degree left and upwards curvature, major dents and narrowing, ED.

Implant + Tunica Expansion Procedure, 7th Feb 2023, Titan 22cm + 1cm RTE

Return to “Implants”