high volume implantologist

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
crazyjoe

Re: high volume implantologist

Postby crazyjoe » Sat Sep 24, 2022 11:55 am

I agree with Romm and I can think of no one who fits that description more than Eid. Can't recall how many he does per year but he has done more than 3,000 over his career. And when he did mine he was extremely kind and personable -- I felt I had his total attention and caring. He measures your injected length and guarantees he will maintain it. And so importantly, his infection rate is 0.4%. I'm know that there are a few other extremely high volume docs, like Perito, Hakky and Karpman but in my book, fwiw, Eid tops the charts of the very high volume docs. Just my personal view and I completely respect other views/opinions.
75, used pills, injections -- all lost effectiveness. Titan implanted by Eid in Feb '22.

dunbar57

Postby dunbar57 » Wed Nov 02, 2022 10:17 am

I got my implant last week with Dr. Paul Perito in Miami.

There were eight men getting implants that day and Dr Perito does surgeries two days a week.

frank66665 wrote:according to you a urologist who is dedicated to implants and that
Does 50/60 implants per year qualify as a high volume implantologist?
66, married 40+ years. Robotic Prostatectomy with 50% of nerves spared 8/21. Cancer returned 4/22. 38 Radiation treatments. Coloplast Titan implant 20cm + 2cm with Dr. Paul Perito 10/22. Cancer is back 3/23.

Old Guy

Postby Old Guy » Wed Nov 02, 2022 3:16 pm

dunbar57 wrote:I got my implant last week with Dr. Paul Perito in Miami.
There were eight men getting implants that day and Dr Perito does surgeries two days a week.

Wow 8 guys in one day.
Wonder how many of those 8 are here on FT? I'm sure there are thousands of implanted guys who never visit FT.
Nov. 8, 2019
4+ years, Coloplast Titan OTR
Married 36 years to my beautiful young bride
Always here to answer questions if you PM me

Return to “Implants”