Emotional state with implant

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
Matthew

Emotional state with implant

Postby Matthew » Thu Oct 11, 2012 6:10 pm

I read about coping with depression and partners etc in context of ED. I may be in the honeymoon stage but implants are the bomb. I realize for a younger person it would have more emotional stuff to get through. I am 49 and feel like my sex life got rolled back to my thirties. It looks very natural and is ready on demand. O rgasms are great and I would never be this hard and straight without it. I hear stuff like "this is the final frontier". I feel like this IS the "answer" for most. Sure beats needles and putting the SO other through alot more ups and downs. My wife smiles more now when she see's it. I pumped it up last night and she looked it over and today she gave me "the look". The only down fall is taking 2 min to pump it up. I guess if a person lost alot of length it could be different but if you can get hard and get your SO to get off, you got it made. I am happy. So glad I got one. Maybe there was a time in my life where I would have been alot more hesitant. Today, I am glad I made the decison.

bob1138

Re: Emotional state with implant

Postby bob1138 » Thu Oct 11, 2012 6:37 pm

Hi Matthew,

I was implanted with the Coloplast Titan in December 2007 after developing ED Post-Prostatectomy in 2004.
The Implant completely corrected my ED and fully restored my sex life.
I agree 100% with everything you say in your Post.
Thanks for sharing your story.
Best of Luck.

Bob

bionic3rdleg

Re: Emotional state with implant

Postby bionic3rdleg » Tue Oct 16, 2012 11:15 pm

Ditto here - I am very happy with my LGX. It doesn't usually take me 2 minutes to pump up, but sometimes to speed things up, I pump it part of the way before I expect things to happen in bed, and then just before intercourse, pump the rest of the way. You can try that to save half your time.
Regards, Jeff

Return to “Implants”