cycling issues

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
RoboCoc

Re: cycling issues

Postby RoboCoc » Sun Mar 26, 2023 2:45 am

Shadow9494 wrote:
Now at 200 pumps girth is 7” at base of shaft, 6.5” mid-base, & 5.5+” closer to the head.

That's odd - your penis sounds like how mine looks since the pump has acted weird. I liken it to a tree - very girthy at the base, then narrowing towards the head. I need to call AMS soon to ask them, just been busy with work and they close at 2pm Pacific time.

UPDATE:

I kinda stumbled upon this, because I was pumping to 250 & it seemed like I was still always off from full pump, so I said “Fuck this!” & deflated.
I began to pump…heard the “begin” pop, & my stabilizing hand slipped off & I noticed that what was once a super easy pump was near impossible.

I began to experiment with hand positioning & noticed that anytime my stabilizer hand was holding the tubes like it shows in all the vids that it was super easy to pump, but as soon as my hand slipped away from the tubes it became difficult.
So instead of holding onto the tubes like instructed I just put my “S” hand up against my left side of the testical & shaft as support while pumping the bulb with my right hand, which was very difficult.
I pumped for 25, like I normally do…25..Perito..stroke…measure…pump 25, but this time I noticed that at only 25 pumps it was MUCH HARDER than the normal 25th pump holding onto the tubes.
Normally at 25 I can fold it completely in half while doing the Perito, but this time it was pretty solid.

Now I need to see can pump to 100+ for “gains” doing it this way which makes the pumping so much more difficult.

The upside IS, now I can be “ready to rock” so to speak @ 25-50 pumps depending how stiff I want it for sex.

Curious though if doing it this new way if I’ll get even better gains than before?

On a side note, does anyone else keep their’s pumped up for 6+hours while hanging around the house?
I know some people say it takes years to get back their size, but I just hope I do, because after surgery seeing a 4 INCH PENIS(couldn’t even call it a dick) was DEVASTATING!
Now sitting here with a 5, isn’t much better…just hoping I can BARE MINIMUM get back 6” & hopefully more over the next year or so.
Still have my 7” girth, but only at the base, which is weird, then 6.5 mid shaft & 5.5 at head.
This shit is confusing & unnerving. :|

Return to “Implants”