Reservoir pain or problems

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
artful todger

Reservoir pain or problems

Postby artful todger » Thu Sep 01, 2022 3:34 pm

Has anyone heard of anyone having stomach problems caused by the reservoir?

About 2months after my implant surgery, i started getting pain in my lower left abdomen after a physical days work. This is where it gets confusing as at the time i had just had covid which had given me bad diarhea. This pain turned into a fever which was initially diagnosed as a UTI as i had white cells in urine, but then rediagnosed as diverticulitis. I've had several courses of antibiotics to deal with this and it's gradually being getting better but we're talking 4 months since the pain started.

During this period i've aggravated this area by lifting things which seems to set off my stomach symptoms but it gradually improves. About 2 weeks ago i lifted a large bit of wood in the garden and hurts it badly again . The pain is in the area of the reservoir but hurts when i pass gas or want to go to the toilet.

I'm just not sure if it's my colon inflamed due to diverticular problems , or it's my reservoir pushing into my colon or abdomen when i strain it. I can feel a lump where the tube goes through my inguinal wall but this doesn't hurt. I'm finally having a colonoscopy on monday after a long wait and wonder if they will see if it could be external pressure from the reservoir causing all my problems. I was absolutely fine until i had this surgery and this pain and general feeling of illness has been pretty constant. i'm praying its just astomach problem that can be treated and i wont require more surgery to move the reservoir or something.
Peyronies since december 2017. 80 degree curve and shrinkage. Tried every supplement, traction and VED.
implant surgery 11th feb 2022 london with prof ralph.
Titan 22cm with 1 cm rte

Return to “Implants”