My two week check-up

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
SteveTex

My two week check-up

Postby SteveTex » Tue Oct 09, 2012 8:28 pm

Had it today and everything looks great. He suggested taking warm baths to speed along recovery and I've healed to the point the incision is healed and I can immerse the entire area. That feels really good. I still have some minor swelling.

I asked abput the single tube and Doc said he's had a handful of men with the same scar issue, but it does not imapct the end result. he said erections with one are just as firm as erections with two. I guess one tent pole holds up the tent as well as two.

He wants to see me in 3 weeks and then we'll start cycling the pump. Meanwhile, just let it heal.

Good luck to all those preceding me and those following me on this journey.
Age 61.

SteveTex

Re: My two week check-up

Postby SteveTex » Tue Oct 09, 2012 8:36 pm

I also asked about length of the AMS 700LGX tube and he used a 15 cm tube with a 1 cm extension. Does anyone know how that will trasnlate to ultimate length? 15 cm is 5.9 inches. I was about 5 3/4 pre-RRP and 5 1/2 from my VED before the IPP surgery. I'd be thrilled to be even close to my old size, with a larger girth. :)
Age 61.

radiodec

Postby radiodec » Wed Oct 10, 2012 7:32 am

Steve,

From the notes I have seen on this board here is a guess calculation put together from all the notes. Add the tip extender length to the cylinder length and then subtract 6 cm for the part that stays inernal. This gives you a base external length to which you can add 18% of cylinder length for max expansion and add an unknown factor for your glans and other dissue that makes things longer. Convertthis to inches and you have length.

I don't have a good calculation for single tube girth. Try 18 mm max cylinder girth expansion plus ?? for tissue to get a diameter and then multiply by pi, convert to inches for girth.

Mathematical guesses, only. Still waitining on a reschedule here.

David
70 - married 47 years: RP - 2000, injections till 2012, AMS700LGX with 21cm tubes 2cm extenders 11/7/2012, failed 6/5/2017 --- Re-implanted 8/18/2017 with AMS 700CX -- Implants by Dr. David Morris, Hendersonville,TN

Bionic_by_AMS

Postby Bionic_by_AMS » Wed Oct 10, 2012 6:12 pm

SteveTex wrote:I also asked about length of the AMS 700LGX tube and he used a 15 cm tube with a 1 cm extension. Does anyone know how that will trasnlate to ultimate length?

There is no way to accurately calulate your (Implant) erect length based on the size of the cylinder(s) used ... you can guess but that's all ...

I was about 5 3/4 pre-RRP and 5 1/2 from my VED before the IPP surgery

Again, you can not accurately calulate your (Implant) erect length based on VED enhanced size. With your severe scar tissue issues your "stretchability" will be limited. Did your URO do a "Stretched length test" prior to your Implant surgery? That method is closely correlated with erect length.
Robotic Prostrate surgery - Dec. 2011 - AMS 700 LGX Implant - 21 cm/3 cm RTE - June 2012

SteveTex

Postby SteveTex » Fri Oct 12, 2012 11:14 am

Day 16 now and the hot baths are wonderful! Doctor also said I could resume my cardio workouts, but no weights for a few more weeks.

At this point, I'd say 90% of the swelling is down. My penis does curve to the right some now, but Dr. Said that would correct when I inflate it. As I am partially inflated now, ar least my package looks largere through clothes! :D
Age 61.

Return to “Implants”