how loud is your implant?

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
slipnslider

how loud is your implant?

Postby slipnslider » Tue Aug 30, 2022 1:45 pm

I still use injections but see an implant in the future. I see reports around here of implants making squeaking noises when inflating/deflating. How loud is it? Anyone have a recording of the noise so I could hear it?
44, ED problems began around age 28 when I was on finasteride for hair loss, and also got circumcised so I lost a lot of sensation. Pills gave me bad headaches and other side effects. Now using trimix 30/1/20. So far so good.

tomas1

Re: how loud is your implant?

Postby tomas1 » Tue Aug 30, 2022 2:25 pm

Mine is silent.
85 years
Inject testosterone weekly.
Implant on 1/22/19 by Dr Avila.
Scrotal, hor. incision just over 1"
18cm AMS 700 CX, 3.5cm RTE 100cc res
Gleason 6 prostate cancer. Monitoring it for now.
Update: On my last biopsies the cancer wasn't found.

Txagq8

Postby Txagq8 » Tue Aug 30, 2022 3:59 pm

AMS LGX user.

I’d have to agree that it’s pretty much silent with one caveat.

Pumping it up, using it makes no sound (I might make a lot of sound while using it, but that’s a different story).

Deflating it there is an almost imperceptible gurgle. A high frequency gurgle. Low volume. Like a whisper from 20 ft away. You’d have to be listening for it to hear it. But the fluid moving from the cylinders thru the tubing back to the reservoir does make a tiny bit of sound.

I’m not sure anyone else could hear it. I think I’m able to hear it because I’m expecting it and can feel the fluid movement. But there is a tiny bit of sound associated with this. (I’m not hearing voices).

Then again, I’m pumping up hard. I might have the cylinder pressure way up there and that’s what is causing the high pitched gurgle. It’s almost like a buzz. It’s damned tough to describe, that’s for sure.

But no, noise is not anything to worry about with an implant.
Robust, adolescent 65 year old. Venous leakage forever. Used shots, shots+pills 30+ years. Married to same wife ~35 yrs. Implanted 31Dec2019 in Austin Tx. AMS 700 LGX 18 cm with 5 cm RTE.

Floridaspeedo

Postby Floridaspeedo » Tue Aug 30, 2022 4:06 pm

Titan implant here.

If you do a search you will see some guys get noises inflating and/or deflating while others have zero noise.

Luck of the draw and your anatomy. I get the "quack" 100% when I inflate but rarely get a noise on deflation. When deflating if my balls are not hanging straight down and say bent to the side a bit, I will hear a gurgle when I deflate.

Has not been an issue even when not in a committed relationship.

You learn and adapt.
ED survivor 5 years. Tried pills, Gainswave, PRP, Bi-Mix/Tri Mix (worked 50% but very painful for 24 hours after injection.) 55 Gay - Single Titan Coloplast implanted June 1st, 2022, scrotal in Miami by Dr Billy Cordone..,very happy. Zero regrets

NYGuy1952

Postby NYGuy1952 » Tue Aug 30, 2022 4:07 pm

slipnslider wrote:I still use injections but see an implant in the future. I see reports around here of implants making squeaking noises when inflating/deflating. How loud is it? Anyone have a recording of the noise so I could hear it?

Sorry no recording. I have a Coloplast Titan with Genesis pump that is about 12 weeks old. With vigorous inflation from totally deflated the sound is like an exaggerated priming bulb on my Stihl chainsaw and is loud enough to hear. Good news is that when sound goes away l have a stiff hard penis that's works for as long as l like. If l do slow full bulb compressions then there is no percievable sound. I can slowly pump with one hand and my wife doesn't even know. A few two handed hard squeezes tops me off to the max. I have no noise whend deflating.
Don't worry about the noise.....small potatoes overall
ED for number of years. Used pills and Quadmix. Venous leakage too much to overcome. IPP is only solution to my issue. Really glad I found and started to use resources of site.
Coloplast Titan 18cm+3cm RTE's on June 20,2022....Revision September 11,2023

Spanishxb

Postby Spanishxb » Tue Aug 30, 2022 6:10 pm

Definitely "small potato's" overall...mine started squeezing after about 1 month or 1 week after inflating...was nice when it was silent...however, now I just prepump a little extra when I'm in the bathroom or if she runs to the bathroom first or something, then I know I just need a couple more pumps and I'm good and you can hide 1-2 pretty good....as long as a tv or music is on, it's hardly noticeable....
Really nothing to worry about compared to fricken injections....
Titan implanted 7/11/22
22cm
1cm RTE on Right & Left
Pre-op: 5.7 x 4.5 top middle & base
Post-op: 5.5 x 4.5 top, 5.1 at base
Phallofill done 9/2023 10 units = +1” girth
Currently 5.5 x5.5”
Grateful, blessed, happy!

bloomingguy

Postby bloomingguy » Tue Aug 30, 2022 7:13 pm

yea mine gushes somewhat like pushing the priming bulb on a chain saw
Born 1953, Implant July 2022 University Hospital using the Titan 18cm +1RTE. Northern Ohio

SteveSW

Postby SteveSW » Tue Aug 30, 2022 7:44 pm

The early weeks following surgery, my AMS CX made a real racket both inflating and deflating. I squeaked inflating and buzzed deflating. The inflate noise went away, but it still makes a buzzing sound for a few seconds when first deflating. Anyone within a few feet can hear it, but it's not nearly as loud as it was early on.
20 years of severe Peyronie's plaque, 90 curve, hinging and ED. Cost me 1.5" L and 1" G.
Implanted 2/18/21, AMS CX, 18 CM + 3 RTE, penoscrotal. Have gained 3/4". Gay, married, age 68.

Masonjames

Postby Masonjames » Tue Aug 30, 2022 8:56 pm

Mine has a soft honk, when inflating, but is silent when deflating.
70 year old, Married 53 years with two adult children.
Tried pills, herbs, and Trimix. Implanted by Dr. Hakky , in Atlanta, on the 1st, of September. Titan XL 24cm's with two 1.5cm"s RTE"s

portageriver

Postby portageriver » Tue Aug 30, 2022 10:04 pm

Mine is silent as well.
Age 55, Ohio - Implant AMS 700 LGX, 21+ 3 following RAP for prostate cancer (Gleason 6). Implanted June 2021 and loving it!

Return to “Implants”