"Lying" about surgery

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
Floridaspeedo

Re: "Lying" about surgery

Postby Floridaspeedo » Fri Aug 26, 2022 1:41 pm

None of their business

I told friends and work I was having surgery and left it at that. A couple of friends asked what kind and I said a "guy" thing. No more questions. :D
ED survivor 5 years. Tried pills, Gainswave, PRP, Bi-Mix/Tri Mix (worked 50% but very painful for 24 hours after injection.) 55 Gay - Single Titan Coloplast implanted June 1st, 2022, scrotal in Miami by Dr Billy Cordone..,very happy. Zero regrets

Lost Sheep

Postby Lost Sheep » Fri Aug 26, 2022 1:51 pm

This thread has some interesting discussion:

viewtopic.php?f=6&t=16736&p=151049

In short, you don't have to lie, nor do you have to tell the truth or be rude about "None of your business". Tell a story that is obviously not possible, which signals in a humorous manner that you don't want to talk about it.

"I was on a Space Walk outside the ISS and a rapid decompression in my suit tore a hole in my tunica. So, NASA and Roscosmos sprung for the best repair job they would authorize."

"Yeah, I got REALLY drunk one night and I woke up the next morning with $30,000 in my pocket and my dick was gone, so I had this surgery."

Or, "Yeah, I was in Pamplona for the running of the bulls and was so impressive to Carlos (one of the bullfighters) that he invited me be a guest bullfighter. Long story short, I was not as good as he thought I could be....and I don't wanna talk about what happened next."
Lost Sheep
AMS LGX 18+3 Nov 6, 2017
Prostate Cancer 2023
READ OLD THREADS-ask better questions -better understand answers
Be part of your medical team
Document pre-op size-photos and written records
Pre-op VED therapy helps. Post-op is another matter

bionicbrother

Postby bionicbrother » Fri Aug 26, 2022 2:23 pm

In first world countries people usually dont ask if you tell them " health reason/surgery and its personal" - end of story.. Unless you have a very close friend/curious george.. You can still shut them up.. its too personal to share.. noone cares really in general..
40 yrs old. Have ED and PE all my life. Never had penetrative sex all my life. Tried almost all kinds of options( pills, injections, natural therapies etc. Turned Bionic on May 17'22 with Titan by Dr.Karpman infrapubic approach.16cm+2 RTE

Jamesbond

Postby Jamesbond » Fri Aug 26, 2022 5:20 pm

Think it would depend on your job. Office work say you had even sprained your ankle or knee. This way you walking funny you have an excuse. Physical job where you have to ask for light duty you will have to tell your boss that might be harder. Boss might tell others.
A guy I know had where they cut off the foreskin. But he worked in an office so he just got lose fitting dress pants and then wore jacket. No one knew.
Personally I would not tell anyone at work if I could. Plan it around vacation time.
It is no one’s business.
Good luck.
Thinking of getting implant. Have not done it because of the length I
have lost.
50, Straight, I miss women

sliphill

Postby sliphill » Tue Mar 21, 2023 4:45 pm

bionicbrother wrote:In first world countries people usually dont ask if you tell them " health reason/surgery and its personal" - end of story.. Unless you have a very close friend/curious george.. You can still shut them up.. its too personal to share.. noone cares really in general..

I like that.
Ed (sliphill) 68

Implanted by Dr. Michael O'Neill in Charlotte, NC on 6/9/2017 with AMS 700LGX. 18 cm cylinders 3 cm RTE's.

Revision done by Dr. Maxim McKibbon in Charlotte, NC on 4/12/2023 with AMD 700 LGX 22 cm cylinders gm

Stupid

Postby Stupid » Wed Mar 22, 2023 1:11 am

My input. TELL NO ONE. it can be done and you will not cringe if someone talks someday. But that is my opinion. Groin pull, hernia and a few flu days work. 5 days 100% laying around for me. Schedule something that allows that
Good luck
RP 2015. all downhill real fast. 2022 consulting doctor at USC. Apptmt is in November going bionic??

ThailandBound

Postby ThailandBound » Wed Mar 22, 2023 1:18 am

Floridaspeedo wrote:None of their business

I told friends and work I was having surgery and left it at that. A couple of friends asked what kind and I said a "guy" thing. No more questions. :D

Me too. If a co-worker asked, i just replied “it was urological”, and left it at that. Nobody presses for more info.
Active, athletic 63 years old. Sexually, still 33 in my mind and spirit. Pills and injections all worked, until they didn’t. Diagnosed with veinous leakage in 2022. Coloplast Titan. 22 CM. No RTE. Peno-scrotal. Implanted 1/4/23. Dr. Clavell.

Return to “Implants”