Crooked Penis After Surgery

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
Injustright

Crooked Penis After Surgery

Postby Injustright » Wed Aug 24, 2022 10:04 pm

Do an FT readers have input on how much your dick remains bent or straightens out as time after implantation piles up? Fully deflated I can recognize cylinder tubing on each side of my penis and it often shows up with a nasty overall bend that makes me think the Titan cylinders have ruptured. Probably overthinking things as I'm not even cleared for sex, and given the soreness in the groin overall it makes cycling enough of a challenge. Did others' organs straighten out over time or remain like something planning for sex around corners?
Decades+ ED; finally ultrasound showed venous leak+arterial insufficiency. Infrapubic (Yay!) implant by Dr. Karpman 8/9/22; with 13 cm distal, 9 proximal Titan. Cleared for new life 9/1/22 and hoping to make up for lost time.

Lost Sheep

Re: Crooked Penis After Surgery

Postby Lost Sheep » Thu Aug 25, 2022 12:24 am

Coloplast Titan is made of a plastic material they call "bioflex". It is notorious for having kinks and taking a few months to soften up to having anything like a natural penis' flexibility.

Be patient. Six months from now you will be a lot closer to feeling natural.
Lost Sheep
AMS LGX 18+3 Nov 6, 2017
Prostate Cancer 2023
READ OLD THREADS-ask better questions -better understand answers
Be part of your medical team
Document pre-op size-photos and written records
Pre-op VED therapy helps. Post-op is another matter

riseagain

Postby riseagain » Thu Aug 25, 2022 7:22 am

What size of implant did you get. I got a Titan 24cm XL. I do have the kinks (dog ears) when I'm deflated, and I feel the tubes crinkle. But this normal. When inflated they go away, and I have a nice full dick. Stands straight up. My theory is that I might have been oversized with the 24. Reason being because over time your dick will increase in size to accommodate the cylinder length and girth. I asked the doctor this and he confirmed it. Over time I hope the dog ears will start to go away as my shaft increases its flaccid length.

Has anyone on this forum experienced this with their Tatan.
65 yrs old. Married 38 years to an awesome wife. Implanted on 8/4/2022 Titan 24cm XL. Dr Hakky. Loving the implant so far.

vajim1

Postby vajim1 » Thu Aug 25, 2022 8:10 am

I had the dog ears (triple kink) and they have gone away. I guess as they soften that may help as does flaccid length increasing.
76 year old fart. Prostate removed Oct. 9, 2017,Psa 30 days after .15 next Psa .2. 37 Radiation treatments for recurrent cancer, 1 year out Psa .033 ZERO ERECTIONS, implanted Sept 5 2019 Dr. Lentz Duke Raleigh N.C. Titan 22cm.

Injustright

Postby Injustright » Thu Aug 25, 2022 12:01 pm

riseagain wrote:What size of implant did you get. I got a Titan 24cm XL. I do have the kinks (dog ears) when I'm deflated, and I feel the tubes crinkle. But this normal. When inflated they go away, and I have a nice full dick. Stands straight up. My theory is that I might have been oversized with the 24. Reason being because over time your dick will increase in size to accommodate the cylinder length and girth. I asked the doctor this and he confirmed it. Over time I hope the dog ears will start to go away as my shaft increases its flaccid length.

Has anyone on this forum experienced this with their Tatan.

I received a 22 cm Titan, but nine of that was proximal so my surgeon tells me. The single number sounds more impressive but still...

I guess I'm a bit nonplussed but the reality of first deflation that my penis would flatten out and crinkle when I squeezed it. The adventure continues.
Decades+ ED; finally ultrasound showed venous leak+arterial insufficiency. Infrapubic (Yay!) implant by Dr. Karpman 8/9/22; with 13 cm distal, 9 proximal Titan. Cleared for new life 9/1/22 and hoping to make up for lost time.

ShouldIwait

Postby ShouldIwait » Fri Aug 26, 2022 10:24 am

Mine looked horrible deflated and still (6weeks) looks weird and curves...but straight and beautiful when pumped. NOT worried. I think bent/ugly pumped is what would be concerning. My FT brothers have convinced me the flaccid will get better down the road
57, ED 10-15 years. Pills, Bi, Tri then Quad Mix Injections- all slowly less effective. IPP July 2022 (Penscrotal, Titan, 22 + 1) @6mo back to OEM--7.2"L x 5.5"w

nuance

Postby nuance » Sat Aug 27, 2022 10:55 am

Injustright wrote:Do an FT readers have input on how much your dick remains bent or straightens out as time after implantation piles up? Fully deflated I can recognize cylinder tubing on each side of my penis and it often shows up with a nasty overall bend that makes me think the Titan cylinders have ruptured. Probably overthinking things as I'm not even cleared for sex, and given the soreness in the groin overall it makes cycling enough of a challenge. Did others' organs straighten out over time or remain like something planning for sex around corners?

It's hard to get an idea of what this looks like from description, did you post pics elsewhere?

Rider1400

Postby Rider1400 » Sun Aug 28, 2022 7:03 pm

Mine looks so flat and out of shape after it softened up that I put a few pumps back into it every time to maintain a somewhat more natural look and feel. There’s a fine line between just enough fluid to help with the dogears and too much so that it’s uncomfortable to bend. Time is the best teacher and trial and error.
58year old ED started mid 40s pills failed after 10 years. Injections works but diminishing results with pain. Implanted 5-22 Baylor,Scott,and White Dallas.Dr Michael Wierschem, infrapubic Coloplast 20cm and 1cm RTE. Going strong and loving it!

Injustright

Postby Injustright » Mon Aug 29, 2022 4:22 pm

nuance wrote:
Injustright wrote:Do an FT readers have input on how much your dick remains bent or straightens out as time after implantation piles up? Fully deflated I can recognize cylinder tubing on each side of my penis and it often shows up with a nasty overall bend that makes me think the Titan cylinders have ruptured. Probably overthinking things as I'm not even cleared for sex, and given the soreness in the groin overall it makes cycling enough of a challenge. Did others' organs straighten out over time or remain like something planning for sex around corners?

It's hard to get an idea of what this looks like from description, did you post pics elsewhere?

Granted, this is better than what I get when I've just finished squashing all the fluid out. But still...this is after two hours tucked in my slacks, and I'm a bit concerned the prominent bump on the right side is a flaw in a cylinder.

Pic.jpg
Pic.jpg (55.51 KiB) Viewed 620 times

nuance

Postby nuance » Mon Aug 29, 2022 8:44 pm

Injustright wrote:
nuance wrote:

Granted, this is better than what I get when I've just finished squashing all the fluid out. But still...this is after two hours tucked in my slacks, and I'm a bit concerned the prominent bump on the right side is a flaw in a cylinder.

Pic.jpg

This really helps! Looks like typically dog ears with new implant. How bad does it look when you've squashed out all the fluid? How may pumps do you have in this pic?

Return to “Implants”