Bathing Suit Issues

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
Confusedjourney

Bathing Suit Issues

Postby Confusedjourney » Fri Aug 19, 2022 2:00 pm

Anybody have issues with bathing suits where u always look hard?

HappyAgain

Re: Bathing Suit Issues

Postby HappyAgain » Fri Aug 19, 2022 2:05 pm

No just very well endowed. Although I wear bathing shorts not a speedo type.

Lost Sheep

Postby Lost Sheep » Fri Aug 19, 2022 5:09 pm

When I was a teenager through my 30s, I could wear a racing bathing suit (Speedo) with no problem. But then, I was a grower, not a shower.

Now that I have an implant and my flaccid is twice the size of my pre-op flaccid, I could still wear a speedo. But it would be apparent that I have a penis. But, if FULLY deflated, it looks nothing like aroused. Not even a little bit.

But that is not what keeps me from wearing a Speedo. While not large, my belly sticks out further forward than the bathing suit. And that just does not loog good.

Note, I have an LGX implant which is the least obvious of the three most common implant models (AMS LGX, AMS CX or Coloplast Titan)

So, short answer: No, when sufficiently deflated, I do not remotely look erect, no way.
Last edited by Lost Sheep on Fri Aug 19, 2022 7:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Lost Sheep
AMS LGX 18+3 Nov 6, 2017
Prostate Cancer 2023
READ OLD THREADS-ask better questions -better understand answers
Be part of your medical team
Document pre-op size-photos and written records
Pre-op VED therapy helps. Post-op is another matter

Time2Change

Postby Time2Change » Fri Aug 19, 2022 6:56 pm

I've been at the beach this past week. In a bathing suit I just have a bulge now that I didn't before the implant. But I don't look like I have a hard on.
55; ED for 22+ years; Coloplast Titan implant on 10/26/20; Dr. Martin Gross; Happy to share my experiences in private messages

Rider1400

Postby Rider1400 » Fri Aug 19, 2022 11:23 pm

I’m 13 weeks post implant and it’s getting softer every week. I go to the lake with my kids and triplet 6 year old grand kids. I generally wear some nylon tight underwear under my loose fitting trunks with no issue. If it’s just the wife and me, I pass on the unders and just go with regular trunks… occasionally it will try to poke out straight in front if not totally deflated but not an issue. The only reason I wear the underwear is with the kids and grands it’s a bit awkward if your laying on your back on a float and it pokes up. So just don’t have to worry or be ticking it down
58year old ED started mid 40s pills failed after 10 years. Injections works but diminishing results with pain. Implanted 5-22 Baylor,Scott,and White Dallas.Dr Michael Wierschem, infrapubic Coloplast 20cm and 1cm RTE. Going strong and loving it!

dg_moore

Postby dg_moore » Sat Aug 20, 2022 6:34 am

About 20 years ago my bathing suit developed a hole in the knee. Since they had stopped making that model I just gave up going to the beach.
Dave, 80, Maryland - Implant (Titan) 2008 by Dr. Andrew Kramer (failed Sept 2020) - never used due to a stroke that, among other things, ended my sex life.
Life is not the way it's supposed to be, it's the way it is.

Return to “Implants”