Two sizes

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
Musson

Two sizes

Postby Musson » Fri Aug 19, 2022 12:56 pm

Slightly off topic admittedly but since I’m on the road to an implant I thought I would go ahead and ask here.

My issue is that with the Peyroines curve and shrinkage I’ve suffered I seem to get two distinct type of erections. I never know which one will show up.

One is very tight and curved with very small girth. Other times I get a larger, more relaxed erection. When “ small boy” shows up its very disconcerting.

Does this sound familiar to any Peyroines victims?
63yr old. PDwith 40% dor. Curve. Pre-PD 7”x6”.lost 2 in. due to PD. ED prior to PD. Switched from Sildalifil to Trimix Nov 2023 . Currently titrating Trimix for optimization.

ShouldIwait

Re: Two sizes

Postby ShouldIwait » Fri Aug 19, 2022 5:42 pm

Have you tried VED therapy? Might help.
I had scaring from injections. Aggressive VED for a year improved size slightly but, more importantly, IPP surgery went fine with no need for the cavertomes
57, ED 10-15 years. Pills, Bi, Tri then Quad Mix Injections- all slowly less effective. IPP July 2022 (Penscrotal, Titan, 22 + 1) @6mo back to OEM--7.2"L x 5.5"w

NorCol

Re: Two sizes

Postby NorCol » Sat Aug 20, 2022 10:45 am

Be extremely careful. I lost 1 inch from atrophy following cancer surgery and treatments then developed PD with 45 degree dorsal curvature. Underwent plication to reduce curvature which resulted in loss of an additional 1 inch. Found narrowing/scarring with shallow crus so received a worthless CXR which does NOT allow for any length or girth expansion. Top it off with a loss of 1/2 inch in girth. Left with nothing usable. Was to try for revision at later date. Be careful.

Return to “Implants”