What's the point?

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
Clementis

What's the point?

Postby Clementis » Thu Aug 18, 2022 3:09 pm

Hi guys.
I flew to London yesterday and i've activated my implant six hours ago for the first time 15 days post-op.
I was instructed to cycle twice a day for 1 minute.
I asked further explanations but i was told to do so again and that's it.
Now i'm wondering what's the point in cycling for 1 minute (!) twice a day.
I read people here who cycle even 3-4 times a day for at least 10-15 minutes.
Besides, i was left fully deflated for two weeks after surgery.
I'm a bit confused and now i understand the reason why Irishguy fell-off with Ralph at first.
With this kind of protocol i'm gonna lose size and deal with a slow recovery.
That's already happening.
Eid, Perito, Clavell, Hakki and other high-volume surgeons often mentioned here are at another level. In any aspect.

tomas1

Re: What's the point?

Postby tomas1 » Thu Aug 18, 2022 4:14 pm

I was lucky. I never got any post-op instructions past my first activation, so I let my body dick (sic) tate how to exercise it. I personally would inflate as long and often as my comfort level allows.
85 years
Inject testosterone weekly.
Implant on 1/22/19 by Dr Avila.
Scrotal, hor. incision just over 1"
18cm AMS 700 CX, 3.5cm RTE 100cc res
Gleason 6 prostate cancer. Monitoring it for now.
Update: On my last biopsies the cancer wasn't found.

gjmjoe017

Postby gjmjoe017 » Thu Aug 18, 2022 4:19 pm

I pumped mine up and let it stay that way Untill I could no longer stand the discomfort.You should stretch the tissues out as much as possible!
71 yrs.old married,ED for 7 yrs.Pills for 3 yrs,TriMix for 21/2 yrs.6 1/2 inches flacid,71/4 inches erect,6 inches girth.Coloplast Titan put in 11/13/20,Dr.Bozeman,Arkansas Urology,Little Rock.22cm + 2 RTE.

SWorks17

Postby SWorks17 » Thu Aug 18, 2022 4:29 pm

You should go ahead and make a signature block so we can know some more information about you and the implant you got.

Surprised they didn't leave you partially inflated for 4 weeks. My surgery was 5 Nov 2021 and first training on the device 13 Dec 2021.
It is important to inflate at least once a day while taking a shower to max inflation that you can achieve. You want to prevent the surgical capsule from forming at a shorter length. I would inflate at least twice a day for twenty minutes at a time while in the shower or in the bath tub. Everyone is different but I had a good amount of pain after about 20 minutes of inflation for a good while until 4 to 6 months out. The doctor told me to do at least one inflation a day to help form the surgical capsule for 6 months, but I'm still doing it and I'm at 9 months out. I can leave it fully inflated now for over an hour with very little discomfort after the full hour. When I first started I was around 5.5 inches and I could pump about 15 to 20 pumps, now I'm at 6.1 inches and I can pump to 60 or 65 full and partial pumps. Sometimes I can get a few more pumps after I let it stretch for a little bit.

So keep pumping but do it for more than one minute.
Age 65, Garden Ridge Texas, Progressive ED after Boston Scientific Rezum procedure for benign enlarged prostate 19 May 21, AMS LGX 18 w 3cm rear tips installed 5 Nov 2021 by Dr Shane Barney, Brooke Army Medical Center, San Antonio, Texas, Married 35 years

FinallyBionic

Postby FinallyBionic » Thu Aug 18, 2022 5:16 pm

One minute is the time it takes to fully pump. Does your doctor mean to deflate immediately after inflation? This doesn't make sense to me.
The normal protocol is to try to stay inflated longer every time you cycle. You will start having pain at 10 or 15 minutes the first days, and the time before pain happens increases gradually till you don't feel pain at all for about an hour. This could take you 6-month to a year.
This is why you should stay inflated. If you deflate after a short time before you feel the pain, your dick won't get to full rigidity, and when you try to have sex, you will feel the pain very shortly.
Finally Bionic
1969. RP Oct. 2017. Pills and Trimix didn't work. Inguinal hernia repair on both sides. AMS CX 21 cm+1 RTE, by Dr. Kai Li at Kaiser, VA, Jan. 2021. FT member since July 2020 as AST2123. See my previous 457 posts.

crazyjoe

Postby crazyjoe » Thu Aug 18, 2022 5:42 pm

Totally agree with the comments here -- EId had me cycling right away and didn't restrict how long I could stay inflated -- he says scar tissue starts forming on your way to the recovery room and that is how you overcome it...
75, used pills, injections -- all lost effectiveness. Titan implanted by Eid in Feb '22.

Clementis

Postby Clementis » Thu Aug 18, 2022 5:46 pm

I agree with any of you guys.
Again: what surprises me the most is that we're talking about Ralph who is consided here a top.
I'm flabbergasted, but not in a positive sense.
Maybe i should book a telemed to clarify things.
A cycle protocol of 1 minute a day doesn't really make ANY sense to me and i need further explanations.
As you've properly stated, if i followed such protocol i'd fully heal and i'd be able to have sex without pain or disconfort in 2030.
I've followed surgical and not-surgical instructions since the day of surgery and i'll do so as long as they are or at least appear to be rational.
This Is not the case.

jimmi85

Postby jimmi85 » Thu Aug 18, 2022 6:08 pm

I think you should email David and ask for clarity as I can’t help but wonder if you have misunderstood his instructions. I have never heard any surgeon give those instructions and I am due my revision with David after a botched initial implant earlier this year and he confirmed to me to cycle at least an hour a day.

Do you have a lot of scarring? If so, maybe he suggested a minute a day ONLY for the first few days until you get used to the pain. I have read other journals whose surgeon was Ralph and they actually all went home fully inflated, and came back 24 hours later to be deflated to around 60% and stayed that way for the first four weeks until they began cycling. I am confused why your instructions would be any different.

He is the Uk’s equivalent to Eid and one of the best in Europe so I really don’t think what he has said is correct and you need to ask again.
Implanted by Mike Fraser in feb 2022 due to a 80 degree dorsal curvature. 18cm Titan - way undersized. 8’ pre Peyronies, 6’ pre implant - currently 6’.

Clementis

Postby Clementis » Thu Aug 18, 2022 6:35 pm

jimmi85 wrote:I think you should email David and ask for clarity as I can’t help but wonder if you have misunderstood his instructions. I have never heard any surgeon give those instructions and I am due my revision with David after a botched initial implant earlier this year and he confirmed to me to cycle at least an hour a day.

Do you have a lot of scarring? If so, maybe he suggested a minute a day ONLY for the first few days until you get used to the pain. I have read other journals whose surgeon was Ralph and they actually all went home fully inflated, and came back 24 hours later to be deflated to around 60% and stayed that way for the first four weeks until they began cycling. I am confused why your instructions would be any different.

He is the Uk’s equivalent to Eid and one of the best in Europe so I really don’t think what he has said is correct and you need to ask again.

It wasn't my experience Jimmi. Not at all.
I was left 50% inflated, then FULLY deflated after surgery and sent home like that 4 days after.
Today i've activated my Implant and i can assure you that's what i've been told.
If you want me to prove It i can send you everything in DM.
I can tell you more: the result appears to be poor because my glans seems to dragged down by i don't know what. After surgery i've developped an awful downward curve i do not have before.
My glans Is like bent, crooked and i cannot even Imagine having sex with this deformed thing.
I don't give a fuck about size. Shape Is more important to me and it doesn't look good at all.

Clementis

Postby Clementis » Thu Aug 18, 2022 6:41 pm

IMG_20220819_003744.jpg
This Is a crooked piece of plastic. My glans points downward. I could easily kill myself easily for such garbage.
IMG_20220819_003744.jpg (775.86 KiB) Viewed 688 times

Return to “Implants”