Where to put the Titan when doing #2 in the loo?

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
Injustright

Where to put the Titan when doing #2 in the loo?

Postby Injustright » Wed Aug 17, 2022 12:45 pm

All my life I have experienced no problem with any shape of toilet while sitting down to make a deposit and having my penis clear the toilet lid. On rare occasion it might have been stiff enough to require pushing it down to make sure I urinated in the tank and not out onto the floor, but size has never been a problem. Not even on the rare, rare instance of having a semi-erection when sitting.

Nine days out from my moderately sized implant I keep banging Mr. Happy on the lid and not having enough room for him. Has anybody else experienced this? Did the problem resolve when/if the implant softened up? Not trying to be ungrateful but I just wanted dependable erections and not a need to redesign my bathroom.

What do guys with eight inches or more do?
Decades+ ED; finally ultrasound showed venous leak+arterial insufficiency. Infrapubic (Yay!) implant by Dr. Karpman 8/9/22; with 13 cm distal, 9 proximal Titan. Cleared for new life 9/1/22 and hoping to make up for lost time.

oldbeek

Re: Where to put the Titan when doing #2 in the loo?

Postby oldbeek » Wed Aug 17, 2022 1:03 pm

I brought the urinal bottle home from the hospital. Sit down and put your dick in it.You are stiff during healing. It will get softer after break-in period.
82, good health, RP 7-2017, all nerves taken , PSA 0.05, 4-18,, .07 1/19,.05 4/19, .03 11-21, .04 11-23, implanted 4-1-18, Infra-pubic, AMS lgx 15 cm with 5cm rte. Implant at USC Keck. Dr Boyd and Dr Loh Doyle 6.5 x 5, 800 AUS 7-21-20

Injustright

Postby Injustright » Wed Aug 17, 2022 1:09 pm

oldbeek:

How long did it take in your case? It's not that I'm ungrateful for a new lease on life--assuming things work as planned--but I need to be able to get out of the house and wear slacks without looking like a freak all day...
Decades+ ED; finally ultrasound showed venous leak+arterial insufficiency. Infrapubic (Yay!) implant by Dr. Karpman 8/9/22; with 13 cm distal, 9 proximal Titan. Cleared for new life 9/1/22 and hoping to make up for lost time.

Injustright

Postby Injustright » Wed Aug 17, 2022 3:03 pm

oldbeek wrote:I brought the urinal bottle home from the hospital. Sit down and put your dick in it.You are stiff during healing. It will get softer after break-in period.

How long did it take in your case? It's not that I'm ungrateful for a new lease on life--assuming things work as planned--but I need to be able to get out of the house and wear slacks without looking like a freak all day...

Anonymous FT Member

Postby Anonymous FT Member » Wed Aug 17, 2022 4:12 pm

Is your toilet round bowl or elongated? Elongated bowls give better room.

I honestly don't know how guys use the small bowl toilets. There's no room for the penis unless you keep your hand there. I don't like to have my penis make contact with the toilet.

Old Guy

Postby Old Guy » Wed Aug 17, 2022 4:31 pm

Once you soften up some you should be fine. Maybe my toilet is bigger, (it is semi-elongated) but even with my 4" flaccid I don't come close to the toilet or water. In some public toilets occasionally I'll dangle into the water. (GROSS!)
I've usually sat to do either job because I never knew which way the stream would shoot. Wife gets mad if the walls get wet, LOL. Never had that issue before the implant and having a catheter.
Nov. 8, 2019
4+ years, Coloplast Titan OTR
Married 36 years to my beautiful young bride
Always here to answer questions if you PM me

Injustright

Postby Injustright » Wed Aug 17, 2022 4:55 pm

I have an elongated toilet bowl and was assuming that this procedure didn’t mean I had to go look for adaptive plumbing somewhere. When it’s time for another bathtub soak I’ll try to start softening in bending the tubes as appropriate

brianroa7

Postby brianroa7 » Wed Aug 17, 2022 5:40 pm

I used a plastic urinal during the early days of recovery, but by the time I went back at 4 weeks was peeing normally (for me, that's standing) and wasn't having any more issues with pee going everywhere except into the toilet. I know what you mean about having room when you sit. Mine has now softened up enough that it hangs normally and it's no longer a problem. I'm like you, I don't want my dick touching my own toilet let alone a public one! :shock:
58, implanted with 22 cm Titan (no RTE's) on April 1, 2022. Complete ED started after High Dose Rate Brachytherapy for prostate cancer. Tried everything else first but nothing worked. Wonderfully supportive wife!

Injustright

Postby Injustright » Wed Aug 17, 2022 6:52 pm

brianroa7 wrote:I used a plastic urinal during the early days of recovery, but by the time I went back at 4 weeks was peeing normally (for me, that's standing) and wasn't having any more issues with pee going everywhere except into the toilet. I know what you mean about having room when you sit. Mine has now softened up enough that it hangs normally and it's no longer a problem. I'm like you, I don't want my dick touching my own toilet let alone a public one! :shock:

WORD! :lol:

CigareVolant

Postby CigareVolant » Sat Sep 17, 2022 11:53 pm

Right after surgery I was fully inflated several days (a week or two?). Back then, I would pee in in a bottle and then poo with my titan sitting on top of the toilet seat. Even when I was first allowed to deflate, the titan was still pretty stuff, so I would do the same thing. Now things have softened up and I'm back to normal pooping.
Implanted June, 2022 by Dr. Karpman. 22cm Titan with 1.5cm RTE.

Return to “Implants”